Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 87

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!

Really?
Did u do that?😃
Now that YOU came out of the closet Sudhi... I will too🤣

During Christmas week I WROTE A PART IN YAHOO MAIL😆, like I am emailing my folks or something
Depravity ki hadh aur kuch nahi😆

THANKS SO VERY MUCH
I wanted it to be good, but NOT filmy at all... its SO hard to NOT to go into hyperbole when u write because the only way a reader will connect is through VISUALIZING so u heap gallons of descriptions about philosophy emotions and a feelings... and then it looks like an analysis

This guy is SO LOW KEY, he wouldnt hug her and cry and say "I am thankful tum meri zindagi mein aayi, mujhe kabhi chhodkar mat jaana aaj ke baad main apni Ma ko kabhi miss nahi karoonga"😆

🤣you're hilarious. Thank you for not making him break down in front of her like our puttar has been doing frequently of late
OMG it was best part i ever read..full of emotions...i was literally crying when i was reading...R&B broke his rules...he had lifted II's shrutibox..he may be introvert bt he is broking the walls he had around him whenever he is near II...He is emotionless but being expressive for II...he had treated her like a soft toy..he had made her lough...even he brougt her home on the most imp day of his life...II will understand him one day..she is at the right place near R&B..she deservers to b there..
And  i have to say that u are much much better than Chetan Bhagat,Durjoy datta or Manju kapoor😃
keep it up...waitng for update...
M dead sleepy.. Do i stay up for an update??
OK wait.. The title has been changed... I WILL wait...
Stork, Scheme & Smuggle
Part 91

When Akkas decide to do something they go ahead full steam there is no stopping them...😆

On Friday she called Sam, and left a message during her lunch break... she met Santosh Sharma in the hallway... 
she had some new purse pictures, she saw what she liked she ordered a black and gold to give to Sam...

Since they wouldnt take money for the nerf gun, she felt like she owed the Bhallas/Batras😳

Sam returned her call at 6 ish when Akka was making chai and chopping bhindi, Athai was gone, her in laws were not half as annoying,😆 the house was small but she loved Bala THATS WHAT MATTERED...😳

She got up to go get her chai from the kitchen, and felt dizzy... she had been fasting today for Bala's promotion😳
Friday fasts...
She would do whatever it takes...

She poured her chai out and sat down

"Hi! Vandita" Sam was smiling she could tell😃
"Brother and sister BOTH said Vandita"..Solli vecha madiri, like someone told them to
"How are u Sam?" Vandu asked😃
"Main theek hoon, just fed Lasya and now am checking FB" she giggled
"Oh! niice" Vandu said as she chopped
Smacked Shravu as he took every head and tail she dropped on the floor and arranged it like a tower, a few fell in her chai😆
"amma" he yelled
"HW pannu da, Math la 18 u got out of 25, Appa will kill you"😆
"I only like Animal Science Ma" Shravu sulked
"I will make an animal out of u chup bilkul pannu quiet" Vandu hissed😆

"Are u making him do homework?" Sam asked smiling😃
"Ya that, and having my chai, while chopping bhindi, and making sure my mother in law doesnt fall off the balcony getting clothes off the string"
She giggled🤣
"What about u Sam?"

"Kuch nahi Tanmay late aayenge, its only me and Nandan, R&B MIGHT COME... nobody knows his agenda, he sometimes reads through the night on his bed" she giggled😳
"Manny might be with Vikram" she finished... "I am not half as efficient as you Vandita, I have 4 to help me around the house and 2 for outside work, yet I dont know where my time goes"😳

Vandita smiled...

"My weekdays and weekends are the same Sam, I go to my parents, my sister and I plan to go for a movie, but manage to go once every 6 months or a year, parents 5 kms mein rehte hain, shaadi ke baad u know"😳

They were WORLDS APART, one lived in a 30,000 sq ft bungalow had a dozen drivers/helpers/maids the other had one 
maid that came in for two hours and lived in a 1200 sq ft apartment with her in laws...😳

"I love your sister Vandita, she is so beautiful.. has she ever tried her luck in movies?" Sam asked☺️

Vandu spit her chai... "No... sorry... no... sorry" she repeated
"Did u just laugh? Because u dont think so?" Sam asked😭
"No... she is a gorgeous girl, but we are IYERS, Appa works for the govt, Amma is a teacher I teach at a college..." 😳
"We are as far from the film industry as we are from the White House" Vandita said😆
"She is JUST BEAUTIFUL... I could look at her all day... she is shy though, nahi?"😳👏
WHATTT?" asked Vandu🤣
"She is very quiet right? "
"OFCOURSE NOT, usko aadhi raat ko jagao aur us se kuch poocho she can talk for two hours" Vandita said proudly👏😆
"OMG, mera R&B is the exact opposite" Sam said😳
Vandita set her chai down... it was making her nauseous... stupid Shravu and bhindi tails...🤣
"Actually Sam... if u dont mind and wont be offended main kuch kahoon?"
"Sure, pehle, will u accept my FB request?' Sam asked
"Oh ya sure... but dont be offended I have too many pictures of athais and thathas and paatis?" Vandita giggled😆
"U have a lovely family Vandita... we were close knit too until Ma" Sam stopped😭

Vandita squirmed "I am sorry"
"R&B never talked much... but the last three years, hes not been in India nor talks when he is here"😭
"Vandita, u think R&B and II would make a good couple?" SAM ASKED
Vandita almost died of shock...but was too nauseous to respond...
"VANDITA?" Sam shrieked in shock
"Sam can I call u back? I dont feel very good." she muttered groaning
Ran to the wash basin by the dining room wall... and
She felt too nauseous, so she hung up... went and retched...
And went and lay down, Shravu was worried, "Appa ku panren Ma, let me call.."
" Appa Amma has monomyobacterium" he said conclusively and hung up...
Her MIL sat by her and felt her forehead...
"I told u not to go out in the rain to Sarojini Nagar last weekend, since u 
returned from Ambala uve been weak, we are a dead weight on you, we are of no help" she ranted caringly

"Ayyo AMMA... I am fine" Vandu sat up... dizzy

She checked her temperature... it was a degree lower... did a math... and blushed a serious red
MIL went to make whatever she could for dinner
Bala returned over and fussed... she shut the door pulled his collar and shushed him
"Stop it da... I have to tell u" she whispered

"Enna di?" he asked😃
"I dont know yet for sure I have no tests left, been using one a month for the last three years (she giggled),😆
 I am late by 9 days... almost 36 days since my last" she said a deep deep red☺️
He pinned her on the wall and kissed her
"I want a girl di, LIKE U" he said firmly..☺️
"I want another Shravu da LIKE U" she said as he became frisky...☺️
~~~~~

Akka called Amma first thing on Saturday morning, at 5:15 ish...
Amma had to hold her chest in shock
"Ezhundringo, wake up" she shoved Appa
"What happened, Anna OK?"
"Ayyo Vandita tiruppi pillaiandu irukka, she is pregnant again"😳

Appa wore his glasses stumbled and sat down on bed, thanked the lord
NOT ATHIM😆

"7 varushum kazhichu, AFTER SEVEN YEARS" Amma cried... BIG TEARS😳👏😭
Appa shook his head and went to wake the 5'9" lazy bones
"Ayyo Appa innikki Saturday, I dont want to wake up early" II sulked🤣
"Akka pregnant nu phone pannina kanna, she called" Appa gushed and prayed again
II jumped up and screamed "YESSS ANOTHER SHRAVU... YESS YESS YESS"👏👏👏
Amma came over they all sat on her bed...
"Amma I hope its another boy, I will train BOTH"😆
"Po di Shravu is scary as it is, hes like YOU... I want a calm composed girl like Vandita"😃
"Po MA... I want one like ME... If I am going to have an army... I need more like ME"😃

She called Akka
Amma and Appa disagreed, they chatted about when the baby will be due AND HOW II's wedding can be weaved in before or after
II didnt care... DID NOT
"Ayoo enn kitta Bala is so busy so busy we have no time sonney, u said to me... " she whispered so her parents cannot hear her razzing her Akka about her sex life☺️
"I did didnt I?" Akka giggled😳
"HOW DID U GET PREGNANT? Athim came home at lunch or what? But u are in college... hmm... OMG, HOD room la pannineya, did u do it in HOD's room"☺️
"Chhee po di... we only do it at home" Akka said smugly😳
"But I was told Athim has NO TIME" II pressed on
"Ida paaru di... just wait... WHEN U GET MARRIED I AM GOING TO HOUND U LIKE A HYENA... I will befriend your husband and beg him to torture you" Akka said cheerfully☺️

II turned crimson... thinking of the way he tied her hands using her blue georgette dupatta when she  covered his stubble with her palms on Thursday

"U never shave"😭
"I know that" he said😳
The whole time he kissed her her hands were tied at the back...

"I will move to Greenland or Iceland... Rekjavik..." II muttered😳
He showed her 100s of pictures of that city... ice everywhere...
"WHY THERE... U could go to Andamans" Akka offered😆

"No ka I only want to go to Europe" she said
NO I CANT... HE DIDNT GO TO ANDAMANS BACKPACKING... HIS FOOT PRINTS ARE IN ICELAND... 
HE EXTENDED HIS ARM AND EXPLAINED HOW HE TOOK SOME PICTURES, USED ALL SORTS OF PHOTOGRAPHY LINGO Bigma and Depth of Field, fringing and grip and rip
He attempted to bring his camera and show her... she stopped him...
He held the "stopping hand"
Then he used his right to do all the explaining... he talked about the people, the kids... ... leaning forward and relaxing back every few minutes
Each time he crept closer unknowingly... when they were done... the help brought chai... his left shoulder was fully layered on hers
Her right hand on his thigh... held in his left...

"I cannot eat that" "No" she shrieked grossed out looking at squids and sea cucumbers... and octopuses...
She closed her eyes with her left, until he changed the picture with his lil pointer mouse
"Its gone" he said... when she looked up, it would be the GUT... GUT WITH EVERYTHING DRIPPING OUT
"I think the word "horrible" would be a compliment for you" she cursed
She only saw a chuckle or a shrug..
He did that many times... to many things... with many pictures...
Hang gliding videos with Gopro cameras strapped on his waist or forehead... simulated jumps for her... plunges... like how it feels when he kisses her
She shrieked occasionally at gross or scary things
"U are not a good movie theatre citizen are u?" he asked turning sideways to look at her deeply
She yanked her hand offended...
"I dont want to watch any more..." she sulked
As penance he made her laugh... fall off the couch, lean back and roll... she laughed... he watched with a smile...

"I want to name him ka" She begged
"Po di make your own and name them" Akka warned😳
"akka please... please please... I have so many lovely boy names" II begged😳
"NO BOY DI... SHRAVU IS ENOUGH" Akka lied...
"I want a boy... I want a boy ka" II ordered
"I KNOW u want a boy, I am going to find u one" Akka said softly☺️
"Ummm... ummm... I mean... I meant FOR U A BABY..." II said
"THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT" Akka winked😉
"Akka if its a girl even then I get to name her" II declared
"Well see, seri eppo varey paaka enna? When will u come see me?" Akka acted sick😭
"NIIICE U are such a drama queen... ask the man who put u in this condition to cook and clean" II giggled😃
"The only thing he wants to DO is me...He wants  us to do it as many times in the first and second trimester, since he has to starve for the third"☺️
AYYYO DONT TELL ME ALL THIS AKKA" she shrieked🤢😡😭
Amma brought coffe
"ayyo innum paalle tekkale.Not brushed yet Amma". II whined

"Po di, seekram" Amma ordered, did a palm forehead...
"Why not ishita... I am just coaching u on men... they want what they want when they want... they are pigs" Akka muttered☺️

On Thursday at Malcha Marg...watching the pictures/videos
She grabbed the pointer... as he kept flipping too fast not pausing... or allowing her to watch... she grabbed the little USB drive like fancy gadget
and hid it... 
He asked for it, once , twice... and then let used his right to check between the arm rest and her thigh... lingering...
"I didnt hide it there" she giggled
"Dont tell me where u put smuggled things" he whispered and dipped his hand into her kurta, as she shrieked and leaned on 
the arm rest evading his touch...he leaned over fully..He found the gadget...after much looking..☺️

Originally posted by modernfamily

🤣you're hilarious. Thank you for not making him break down in front of her like our puttar has been doing frequently of late
Sudhi

Oh! That didnt bother me much
I havent thrown up this much with my two pregnancies as I did when I saw the other woman move in
THAT WAS IT🤢

Eeekkkjkkksss... nishaaa... So much rimance in one update.. Erotic it is di...HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA SLEEP NOW. DIII??????
AWWW RB is such a real guy... I visualised him doing all that... Girl u r killing me now.. I want more now.
SAM ASKED VANDU??????? Omg... Vandu should have said yes.. They look so good together!!!! Her nausea.. I want Vandu n Sam to meet up n discuss tis cuple more and bring them together!!!!
Seeing Vandu n Bala's baby making experience, I wonder what might be the case with II and R&B☺️
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sudhi

Oh! That didnt bother me much
I havent thrown up this much with my two pregnancies as I did when I saw the other woman move in
THAT WAS IT🤢

sorry to butt in guys... But couldn't agree with you more... Stopped watching puttars majboori track too... They have really done us a favor though now you use your time to write this awesome story and we find time to read your amazing story n comment on it tooo
Sorry I am gonna say it again amazing update... N seriously such a wonderfull family ... Every member is amazing and btw was r&b 's mother a southie or from middle class punjabi family by any chance. It's like both Sam n r&b fit in with the iyer family. I feel there is some connection somewhere...

N shravu to basss poocho mat... Meri choti wali aise hain... Patakha mere Baal jawani mein hi uda rahi hain... ;) 😉
Originally posted by Goosecool

sorry to butt in guys... But couldn't agree with you more... Stopped watching puttars majboori track too... They have really done us a favor though now you use your time to write this awesome story and we find time to read your amazing story n comment on it tooo
Sorry I am gonna say it again amazing update... N seriously such a wonderfull family ... Every member is amazing and btw was r&b 's mother a southie or from middle class punjabi family by any chance. It's like both Sam n r&b fit in with the iyer family. I feel there is some connection somewhere...

N shravu to basss poocho mat... Meri choti wali aise hain... Patakha mere Baal jawani mein hi uda rahi hain... ;) 😉

Hey GC

I dont own IF or the YHM Forum, feel free to post wherever whenever😃
NO R&B's mother is not a South Indian... That temple is actually situated in the POSHEST area of Delhi and Ive seen many wealthy Punjabis visit frequently in their BMWs and S Class Mercs
They are seen gushing about HOW religious the environment is, and how authentic the chanting of vedas and mantras are by South Indian priests👏
South Indian chants have a very ethereal quality to it... loud, resonating... you shut your eyes and you get transported to a different world👏

Especially a prayer for Shiva called Rudram.👏... I decided to make Savita Bhalla one of those wealthy Punjabi women Ive seen there at the temple
Thank you for loving every one in the family... I kept them as real as I could

Shravu is my 7 year old basically... HE WILL NOT SIT STILL... I have actually tied him up when he was a toddler, he dragged the dining table chair and went anyway... I have pictures of him in my rice bin in the pantry, inside my dishwasher... hes a terror... I have to drink one entire bottle of Horlicks everyday with keep up with him😭

Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Seeing Vandu n Bala's baby making experience, I wonder what might be the case with II and R&B☺️

Oh! Don't even go there😆

I am going to have SO MUCH FUN when they get married😈