Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chalo now R&B is forced to think whether the attraction he feels for II is LOVE or not? Let him analyze later after he teases torments his II first๐Ÿ˜‰. Humari sherni is entering in sher's den again where she becomes a bheegi billi under his gaze๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.Aaj to madam ne lemon yellow saree bhi pehni hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vandu Akka  I LOVE u!!! U are such a darling. I know it was your and maybe Sam's milli-bhagat but I love this khichdi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww her self-talk that she has broken everything on Thursday and does not want to get into that whirpool of emotions again!!!๐Ÿ˜ญMy heart goes out to II.

Rakshasan would never stop being Rakshasan ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am just curious in 'Letting go' you did throw some light that R&B knows that she is hurt disturbed and would not talk with him. Why does he not ask her then as to what is hurting her?? I want R&B to ask her as to what happened that night in the hotel that she started distancing herself from him. I think am confused... I think you did mention that not in your update but in your nuggets that he feels that she agreed to Shree due to pressure from her parents...

For II it is THEIR breakup but does R&B even have an inkling of that Breakup!!! Naah ... he did not think that something was there between them in the first place!!!

While reading one of the fellow reader request that let R&B ask II hand from her Amma and Appa like Mr. Darcy. I was just imagining that and that thought ahd me in splits that Appa would get a heart attack if R&B requests II's hand and he would exclaim 'No No you cant marry her.. she hates you... how did you even get that notion of marrying...she despises you...that's what we have been made to believe all this while!!"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

Chalo now R&B is forced to think whether the attraction he feels for II is LOVE or not? Let him analyze later after he teases torments his II first๐Ÿ˜‰. Humari sherni is entering in sher's den again where she becomes a bheegi billi under his gaze๐Ÿ˜‰.Aaj to madam ne lemon yellow saree bhi pehni hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

Vandu Akka  I LOVE u!!! U are such a darling. I know it was your and maybe Sam's milli-bhagat but I love this khichdi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww her self-talk that she has broken everything on Thursday and does not want to get into that whirpool of emotions again!!!๐Ÿ˜ญMy heart goes out to II.

Rakshasan would never stop being Rakshasan ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am just curious in 'Letting go' you did throw some light that R&B knows that she is hurt disturbed and would not talk with him. Why does he not ask her then as to what is hurting her?? I want R&B to ask her as to what happened that night in the hotel that she started distancing herself from him. I think am confused... I think you did mention that not in your update but in your nuggets that he feels that she agreed to Shree due to pressure from her parents...

For II it is THEIR breakup but does R&B even have an inkling of that Breakup!!! Naah ... he did not think that something was there between them in the first place!!!

While reading one of the fellow reader request that let R&B ask II hand from her Amma and Appa like Mr. Darcy. I was just imagining that and that thought ahd me in splits that Appa would get a heart attack if R&B requests II's hand and he would exclaim 'No No you cant marry her.. she hates you...how did you even get that notion of marrying...she despises you...that's what we have been made to believe all this while!!"๐Ÿคฃ

neha, if i may dunk into your post ๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold -- me too have often wondered...what could be in R&B mind re the 'breakup'...their 'affair' was never verbalised. but i think it is this mystery around R&B that makes him what he is 

@blue ---- ๐Ÿคฃ ...add to that "you don't have  degree/s  ๐Ÿคฃ

i'm sure there'll be lots cooking before we even  get there!  if at all it takes that route... 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahahahahha... I love how u guys analysed.. RB doesnt verbalise anything.. Thats what makes me fall for him.. He is intense..
Neha07 thumbnail
@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

Thanks!It feels good that people find your analysis good๐Ÿ˜Š. Correct @SB ... How could I even forget about the education! In fact I would love Nisha to incorporate that education stuff when R&B does come to ask II's hand. It would be sooo Hiillarious๐Ÿ˜†. Infact I think that should be the point when R&B's true education  should be made known. Both Appa's and II's faces would be worth a watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Along with II and Vandu Akka's sisterhood, we are in the process of creating a sisterhood too...๐Ÿ˜‰ of Nisha's ardent readers
Neha07 thumbnail
Nisha,
I was just re-reading 114 and 100 during my lunch break. We never came to know about II's reaction on receiving that pink pen drive with Billboard 100 songs on Monday๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I am sure you would let us know that at some point of time๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Neha07 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nisha those were just awesome updates...was traveling so couldn't comment but that didn't stopped me from refreshing my phone to read the latest one...i was moving my phone here and there rying to catch the signal in train so could know whats happening to II and R&B...n i must say u have just left us asking for more...i just love vandu and sam...plotting to get there siblings together...n R&B...well even if he is still in thinking mode about love his actions are entirely different... protecting her from goons, taking her to home on his mother's death anniversary, teasing her all the time, telling guard to send her up...ha ha...these 2 are just best...i just love their encounters...like a breath of fresh air...not overly romantic and cheesy...just the right amount... n II well she can't keep away from him...no matter how hard she tries its like universe is plotting to get both of them together...

waiting for the next part eagerly...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

Thanks!It feels good that people find your analysis good๐Ÿ˜Š. Correct @SB ... How could I even forget about the education! In fact I would love Nisha to incorporate that education stuff when R&B does come to ask II's hand. It would be sooo Hiillarious๐Ÿ˜†. Infact I think that should be the point when R&B's true educationshould be made known. Both Appa's and II's faces would be worth a watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Along with II and Vandu Akka's sisterhood, we are in the process of creating a sisterhood too...๐Ÿ˜‰of Nisha's ardent readers

Hahahhaaha... I know!!! The faces.. I can imagine now only... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† And his devilish smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for the update ๐Ÿ˜‰
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I love these sisters plotting and planning together !!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@Ashu and @SunshineBliss

Thanks!It feels good that people find your analysis good๐Ÿ˜Š. Correct @SB ... How could I even forget about the education! In fact I would love Nisha to incorporate that education stuff when R&B does come to ask II's hand. It would be sooo Hiillarious๐Ÿ˜†. Infact I think that should be the point when R&B's true education  should be made known. Both Appa's and II's faces would be worth a watch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Along with II and Vandu Akka's sisterhood, we are in the process of creating a sisterhood too...๐Ÿ˜‰ of Nisha's ardent readers

oye it was my suggestion I sooo want it ๐Ÿ˜‰.. II not knowing about this.
The day R&B realizes he wants to marry II he will do that.. he is a straight shooter ,and both of them value their family most. So he will go and ask her hand, appa will be shocked, he will drink coffee in dawara tumbler and say:
I think I would like to spend the rest of my life with you daughter and would need your permission.
Appa: i thought you guys hated each other
R&B : More like dont see eye to eye at work ๐Ÿ˜†
Appa: I dont care about your wealth , we care about education I have no clue where you went to pursue your education
R&B: IIT Delhi, Mckenzie for 2 years, Harvard Business school MBA  , 2 years post doc in London School of economics . I would not want Ishita to know
Appa : you can get any girl you want why Ishita
R&B : She makes me smile
Appa : Let me talk to her and get back to you
R&B : thanks.. and he will leave
Leaving the Iyers added to his fan club ๐Ÿคฃ

Can you believe it i am actually writing an OS like thing for a FF Nisha ne mere yeh kya haal kar diya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and i know Nisha will have something even more better and have us drooling some more !!!