Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG...R&B and II bumped into each other..II's gutter mind will start working..poor shreekanth and Marleise would have to witness cold war between R&B and II...superb update...and vandu got the hit...thank u for the awesome update Nisha...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakmangla21

Can u make R&B a lil more expressive. His side if the story is like unsolvabe  mystery 

Ha ha

Tell me something

If he sat there singing sad songs crying and starving will u still find this story so exciting?

Nahi 😃
I bet you wont😉

I wont share more than what I usually do in little slivers here and there😳

There should be a cloud of unknown hovering over the story at all times
Makes for compulsive reading
Agar woh  ek ghanta phone par baat karta hua nazar aaya to kya maza hai story ka
This is NOT a story about bigamous relationship or cheating or adultery or sex or perverted creepy stuff

You have to trust me
Lets keep R&B this way makes it exciting😃
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oho,,they bumped into R&B and marleise..lagta hai ab II ko 110 degree bukhar aa jaega..ya fir wahi R&B ko she will eat alive..lolz...will be fun to read.
i like Vandu..she is a caring big sis...kash use R&B ke bare mai pata chal jae..n also it was just wonderful to read what II want..not a PhD but 6"3 devil..😳
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'll be honest nish..I m beginning to get bit jittery now..but since it's you our very own Nish and not some goddamn CVs 😛.. I trust you and enjoying it because I know that you'll get the lead couple together sooner or later 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I'll be honest nish..I m beginning to get bit jittery now..but since it's you our very own Nish and not some goddamn CVs 😛.. I trust you and enjoying it because I know that you'll get the lead couple together sooner or later 😃

Deepali
I am a normal Iyer woman married with two kids

No I am not perverted or sick or demented
Yes this story has me obsessing over it
But no, I will not have my R&B having sex with Vandu or Mrs Iyer BECAUSE HE LOVES II😃
NOT IN MY TALE😃

NO explicit sex
NO perverted creepy stuff
NO tragedy

Please enjoy the ride

eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆😆
True what u told is rite. Rite now it's like my mind is like I love this R&B bt heart wants more revelation frm his side. It's like I'm curious to know the end, bt yet I dnt wanna know.

It's nail biting moment . U wil drive me crazy fr sure
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakmangla21

😆😆

True what u told is rite. Rite now it's like my mind is like I love this R&B bt heart wants more revelation frm his side. It's like I'm curious to know the end, bt yet I dnt wanna know.

It's nail biting moment . U wil drive me crazy fr sure

GOOD!!👏

That means I am doing my job well

To answer Anu's question from yesterday, a related Q

"How can I do cliff hangers like this in every part?"

Well credit goes... NOT to fancy literature or classics, but to SIMPLE EVERYDAY story telling in Tamil periodicals like Kumudam and Ananda Vikatan

There are some outstanding Tamil authors like Sujatha (A Ph D Engineer by the name Dr Rangarajan who wrote under his wife's name👏) and Sivasankari, and Indumati
Sujatha would write fast paced, racy, sexy urban stories, crime thrillers and love stories, his stories would be a lil explicit for Tamil periodicals, what more do teenagers want😛
Sivasankari would write the most poignant touching stories... the "human factor" in mine comes from her👏

I havent read MUCH but yes have read some "continuing stories" as they are called "Thodar kadai" in Tamil... my reading of Tamil is NOT AT ALL EXTENSIVE, but I LOVE IT

I would see Amma agitatedly wait for the next week's issue, I would wonder WHY

When we learnt Tamil in middle school, and began reading these periodicals just for jokes, and slowly read a few stories... MIND BLOWINGLY EXCITING👏

I THINK it stayed with me

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well in the second last part Vandu just overdid things🤔 talking to R&B was ok but then gushing abt him 24X7...even when appa, amma n II r clearly pissed🤓...not to mention tht shravu was blissfully ignorant and busy shooting things, i wished he shot his mom😆
Nishu I love this story of urz and I know u like R&B to be different than other male leads. He might be f**king marleise now, who knows? The guy has to vent out somewhr. I m afraid for II. Just dont want her to get over run by the freight train he is. I mean he is busy doing women and here she is, uske gham mein rasam bhi ni kha rahi😭 though i know that he too must be "moved" ( cant say "hurt" as m still clueless abt his feelings) by her marriage talks and he must be affected too. But please, its a request, make him a bit more expressive once they marry or whenever u feel like. Not that we want him to write sick love poems or stand like aashiq but a small gesture of love from his side once they r together wud be good. Such a gesture which is not II's mind monologue but a clear cut action by him. Just a request tht is, no compulsion as RnB is solely urs and we wud like him however things turn out😳

These r my feelings abt it. Thought tht u give us soo many updates in a day despite so many hassels of the day so at least as a thorough n regular reader i must give my opinion.😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Well in the second last part Vandu just overdid things🤔 talking to R&B was ok but then gushing abt him 24X7...even when appa, amma n II r clearly pissed🤓...not to mention tht shravu was blissfully ignorant and busy shooting things, i wished he shot his mom😆

Nishu I love this story of urz and I know u like R&B to be different than other male leads. He might be f**king marleise now, who knows? The guy has to vent out somewhr. I m afraid for II. Just dont want her to get over run by the freight train he is. I mean he is busy doing women and here she is, uske gham mein rasam bhi ni kha rahi😭 though i know that he too must be "moved" ( cant say "hurt" as m still clueless abt his feelings) by her marriage talks and he must be affected too. But please, its a request, make him a bit more expressive once they marry or whenever u feel like. Not that we want him to write sick love poems or stand like aashiq but a small gesture of love from his side once they r together wud be good. Such a gesture which is not II's mind monologue but a clear cut action by him. Just a request tht is, no compulsion as RnB is solely urs and we wud like him however things turn out😳

These r my feelings abt it. Thought tht u give us soo many updates in a day despite so many hassels of the day so at least as a thorough n regular reader i must give my opinion.😳

Tweet😃

He agreed with Vandu that they should rename II
He asked WHO made the rasam?
He asked if Amma makes Aloo matar?
He didnt talk for the whole 9 minutes on the phone with her

If those are not cues I am not sure what is😳👏

PLEASE DO NOT WORRY MY R&B will NEVER CHEAT on II
NEVER
I started writing this tale to escape  some perverted creepy stuff WHY would I turn MY story into one?😲

U can say whatever u feel like
U can ask me what ever u want
I LOVE THIS COUPLE
THOUGH IMAGINARY, I WILL NOT flush them down the toilet😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
swatib.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
when can we get ur next update nisha😊😊????? time plzz...