Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 57

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope Vandita is right on this one..that II would say no. Cause I don't know..She seems capable of destroying herself just to spite someone. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I bet you all know this by now
But the ONLY barrier to this love story from his side is his feelings.
I mean his sister met someone in first class and started going to bed with him. There is no mother in the picture. He doesnt care about his Dad...

WHO WILL STOP THIS UNION if R&B reveals he is love?
NOBODY. They will just shrug and go about their business

Revealing THAT would be like telling you who the murderer is in a crime story. Whats the fun in that? I mean knowing the guy loves her, will u still be on your seat's edge?

There are MANY barriers from her side

His perceived lack of education
His wealth
The family scandal
The fact that they are NOT Iyers
The fact that they are not morally upright and of such high values as Iyers

I have to somehow evoke feelings in family, ON BOTH SIDES "these two belong together"

AND

I have to evoke the feelings in THESE TWO "I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"

In true Iyer style this marriage will happen

Its a simple love story, told differently
I DONT have a fetish for perverted creepy stuff
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

I bet you all know this by now

But the ONLY barrier to this love story from his side is his feelings.
I mean his sister met someone in first class and started going to bed with him. There is no mother in the picture. He doesnt care about his Dad...

WHO WILL STOP THIS UNION if R&B reveals he is love?
NOBODY. They will just shrug and go about their business

Revealing THAT would be like telling you who the murderer is in a crime story. Whats the fun in that? I mean knowing the guy loves her, will u still be on your seat's edge?

There are MANY barriers from her side

His perceived lack of education
His wealth
The family scandal
The fact that they are NOT Iyers
The fact that they are not morally upright and of such high values as Iyers

I have to somehow evoke feelings in family, ON BOTH SIDES "these two belong together"

AND

I have to evoke the feelings in THESE TWO "I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"

In true Iyer style this marriage will happen

Its a simple love story, told differently
I DONT have a fetish for perverted creepy stuff

πŸ‘ great how often do we get explanations :-) each and every update makes me what to know what next .. awesome di.. love it.. between meetings and jugglng picking of my daughter from the bus stop i so liked this comment from you
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I bet you all know this by now
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">But the ONLY barrier to this love story from his side is his feelings.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I mean his sister met someone in first class and started going to bed with him. There is no mother in the picture. He doesnt care about his Dad...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">WHO WILL STOP THIS UNION if R&B reveals he is love?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">NOBODY. They will just shrug and go about their business</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Revealing THAT would be like telling you who the murderer is in a crime story. Whats the fun in that? I mean knowing the guy loves her, will u still be on your seat's edge?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">There are MANY barriers from her side</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">His perceived lack of education</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">His wealth</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The family scandal</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The fact that they are NOT Iyers</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">The fact that they are not morally upright and of such high values as Iyers</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I have to somehow evoke feelings in family, ON BOTH SIDES "these two belong together"</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">AND</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I have to evoke the feelings in THESE TWO "I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">In true Iyer style this marriage will happen</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Its a simple love story, told differently</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I DONT have a fetish for perverted creepy stuff</font>
My happiness know no boundaries .. overjoyed .. nisha di story should progress in this way only.. yrs way.. bcoz u turn each and every update superb.. and in last update little gesture from R&B .. omg I was flattered .. only u can write this.. and ya all u hv told above is right.. der is no barrier from R&B only . ... so this should happen.. thanx for the explanation u gave..overjoyed

😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

πŸ‘

πŸ‘ great how often do we get explanations :-) each and every update makes me what to know what next .. awesome di.. love it.. between meetings and jugglng picking of my daughter from the bus stop i so liked this comment from you

Anu I have NO motives to torture my readers
I dont have "unresolved issues" from childhood, that surface when I write this
I am not getting paid to write this
This is NOT for TRPs
There is NO reason for me to be cruel and unkind to my characters
This is something I absolutely enjoy doing so I want to put my most sincere self out there, not all of it you may love, but I hope you dont hate all of it either
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Anu I have NO motives to torture my readers</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">I dont have "unresolved issues" from childhood, that surface when I write this</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">I am not getting paid to write this</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This is NOT for TRPs</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">There is NO reason for me to be cruel and unkind to my characters</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">This is something I absolutely enjoy doing so I want to put my most sincere self out there, not all of it you may love, but I hope you dont hate all of it either</font>

Hate is far far far away like eternity .. .. we loved iit like crazy ...it's 2:25 of night and still I m being night owl., thats the love and longing for ur story.. 😳
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'd read several parts of the last 1? 2 ? days between meetings and work on my phone. Hardly a way to relish this story. Now after a crazy week at work, got to wfh  today. Finally this morn read every single update since the last 2 days all over again (perks of  wfh I guess πŸ˜‰).

I found vandita extremely extremely amusing, it spiced up II blues even further but even more vandita herself is a fine example of a woman at 200% comfort level in her marriage to be able to bindaas flirt with 30+- ? something. That's a rock solid marriage. Like it (and oh so loved bala shrugging and moving off from the room...so typical typical husband like ...like he'saying 'there she goes again" ) These subtle nuances are brilliant

And will we ever know what's in R&B's mind? Guess not but will make do with the many pointers that you give us NishaπŸ˜› .But the few short lines that R&B graces II with...phew does make me miss many a heartbeat😳

now waiting for the next update...

Hsp.canada thumbnail
loved the cat woman reference, We use it so commonly over here, I wonder if its the same in India! 
Elder sisters even in the stories are annoying πŸ˜†. Enjoyed II & Vandu's banter. I agree with II she doesnt have to marry just so the folks can move back to hometown. I relish the humour in your story, its so suttle but so apt.

nividances thumbnail
She didn't want to hear his phone voice so they sat silently listening to each other's breaths for 9 MINUTES! 
She hung up first, which is indicative of the fact that she also "gave up" on their "relationship" first as well. Smug dude he is too though in that he said nothing to her; it's almost as if he knows exactly which string to pull to push her over the edge.

Vandita gushing about R&B seemed a bit like overkill, but reading your explanations in the subsequent comments I understand why you wrote it like that.

The family sitting around and "discussing" the Bhallas was a very realistic scene. It happens in almost every household I think. πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
She wants an english soap break up scene πŸ˜†
Not only in an Iyer house, I don't think you can enact that in any middle class Indian family home. πŸ₯Ί
I can so relate to her sorrows. I have seen my American friends wallow over their heartbreak with a tub of ice cream and boxes of tissues, but none of my desi friends have had the "luxury" to experience heartbreak like this. πŸ˜›

I like her Saturday convos with Vandu Akka sitting on the swing while sipping her coffee. 

"How can I tell you a PhD doesn't turn me on?" 
You're going to laugh at me for this but I literally pictured the caricature of a rolled up diploma πŸ€“ meeting II in a dark parking garage and trying to seduce her! The visual had me cracking up for minutes before I could even go back to finishing the update. πŸ€£

Another major goof-up on her part that's going to cause the entire situation that she has been trying to hide to unravel soon.

"We actually have to listen to our parents!" The truth in those words...