Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Looks like II is going to have a tough time convincing her parents after she reconciles with him.  He,  I doubt,  is going to make an effort convincing his family or hers😆.
Good they didn't talk.  This was way more romantic☺️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

A tacit encounter over the phone that spoke volumes. Unintended lack of sensitivity towards II's plight from her very own folks. What will unfold in the coming episodes...I wonder.

Am eagerly awaiting the next update. 

👏

YES

She cud have hung up the moment Akka handed her the phone
He could have when she came online

But it did not happen😃

Thanks for liking that

II's plight is largely unknown because of HER OWN LIES...
If Appa had known she was "seeing" him can u imagine how he would react? He will discover soon, so dont worry

I have to come up with a show down for Sree II and R&B without being overly dramatic

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Anu

I am looking at it this way... there is a void caused by Subbu, he was the CHOSEN ONE, he suddenly vanished, taking their daughter's happiness, Sree is the first guy that has come around... I am not saying II faced a million rejection she is a paavam soul etc... nah... its not a sob story

But U know its a GREAT rishta that has sprung up voluntarily without Amma Appa taking any initiative. THERE IS A LOT OF PRIDE IN THAT... I am thinking from an Iyer parent's POV

She will now be married to someone that WANTS to marry HER? U know... there is that feeling of "Oh she is so good a Ph D from the US wants to marry her...

They want it to work, its their wishful thinking

I am not saying they will force her to marry him. NO Iyer parent will do that...
But yes, they speak like its all squared away

yes there is a bit about getting the guy without even looking for a groom  i get that but i guess for me they know II is such crazy person to imagine her saying yes so fast was surprising and her telling the same in office but denying at home was crazy too..
but if you look at her frame of mind to think she will behave very rational would be unfair..let her deal with this.. Also 26 for parents is about time girls get married or they start hearing things from folks :-) of course things could be different with todays girls .

Also per your previous comment-  I ask that question to my kids how is he in studies all the time 😆 all the time  and yes no million dollar house does it to me but knowing a kid got a scholarship to a good school and  i become the parents bhakth and I cant understand when a family doesnt focus on education 😆😆problems of our upbringing i guess
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sudhi
Next one, in the next hour or so, a repair guy is coming over so I am home this morning...

modernfamily thumbnail
I'm waiting.  Don't take too long
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vandu in favour of R&B.
Ishita looks like she is  still longing for him.
Vandu super suportive.
Waiting for next part.
R&B .how he is gonna set things right
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

yes there is a bit about getting the guy without even looking for a groom  i get that but i guess for me they know II is such crazy person to imagine her saying yes so fast was surprising and her telling the same in office but denying at home was crazy too..
but if you look at her frame of mind to think she will behave very rational would be unfair..let her deal with this.. Also 26 for parents is about time girls get married or they start hearing things from folks :-) of course things could be different with todays girls .

Also per your previous comment-  I ask that question to my kids how is he in studies all the time 😆 all the time  and yes no million dollar house does it to me but knowing a kid got a scholarship to a good school and  i become the parents bhakth and I cant understand when a family doesnt focus on education 😆😆problems of our upbringing i guess

I know I should be rational and logical Anu, but its a STORY ille?
I mean if I make everyone behaves "just right" it would end up being a documentary,
Her parents dont know she has acted in bravado at work WITH A CLIENT
THEY HAVE NO CLUE
She wanted to rub his face in dirt for his "lying by omission"
The BEST way SHE thought of was "Oh! the thing u lusted after is someone else's now"😈

Stupid? Maybe...

But for now, this lie will float in space also, until every one of those lies will levitate down one after the other, hopefully starting the next part... WHILE she wars with R&B ... and then it evolves into a "truce" like situation... and still worries about what to do with Sree

LOTSSS...

I can end it all in one part if u guys want it...

I have not begun collecting mauve things😆 so I can do this longer too😉
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...Ishita found her match..too bad she is letting him go. I don't understand R&B's reaction. won't he convince her? i mean true he doesn't know why II suddenly took such a drastic decision but still as he said 2 months is quite a long time for courtship, won't he try to talk to her, confront her, convince her...well im eagerly waiting for that part...
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and wats up with appa...y is he after bhalla family.. i hate people who are so biased..fine there was a scandal but y children has to suffer coz of parents misdoings.  I hate such people...
modernfamily thumbnail
This conversation at the dining table steered towards R&B's pain and what he must have gone through. Manny also mentioned it when II overheard her saying that a woman can only ease the pain.  Will she think about his issues?