Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My name is Vandita...I want R&B to say it like that 1001 times and counting 😳
And well the story is touching all the loose ends, are we heading towards the conclusion 😒
I just love the way u add those lines...and once again they did not get to know how the other sounds on the phone...that line was a total hit with me 👏
And I think all parents are like that somewhere, they want to take pride in their children and it hurts them the most when their kids dont get what they deserve...They believe their girl deserves the best and Shree seems to fit the bill (please make him more attractive...pretty please)
And their views on Bhallas well there is going to be some even mote intense arguments on that I believe...
Keep it coming Nish (if I can call u that...i feel like adding a di too but only if you like)

And pls pls tell the time for next update...il go crazy refreshing...
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't abandoned you or this story, Nisha, I'll be back!! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

yes...Ishita found her match..too bad she is letting him go. I don't understand R&B's reaction. won't he convince her? i mean true he doesn't know why II suddenly took such a drastic decision but still as he said 2 months is quite a long time for courtship, won't he try to talk to her, confront her, convince her...well im eagerly waiting for that part...

You have to understand Nidhi

The FIRST time he saw her he thought "Women use their charms to snag the next biggest catch"

Hes never had a DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP relationship with any one
His Mom and sisters are the only ones he truly respects maybe?

He hates his Dad because of a woman... he is still on the fence on unconditionally pining for a woman

He saw her house he knows how traditional and conservative they are. He knows about her parents too... HE wants a FLING. Its not janam janam ka pyaar, so he is just letting his
1. General prejudice about women
2. Ishita's conservative upbringing
3. Ishita's Lack of interest in a fling?
4 The conversation in the room adjacent to Kamal Mahal where she clearly told him "I am not 10% as experienced as you" HE COULD have scared her off u know

ALL of the above could be influencing his "cool reaction"

ITS BY DESIGN

Agar uske ghar ke aage bhooka phate kapdon mein nazar aaya aashiq ki tarah then whats the difference between him and other male leads nahi?😉

This guy plays his game differently

I justified his stance for now by saying the above

We'll see how this marriage happens😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Payal-

I haven't abandoned you or this story, Nisha, I'll be back!! 

I WATCH for your like
I work in Sales, I HAVE TO😃
I am waiting...

YES

I need that analysis..

I cannot allow deaddiction😃

SEE U SOON
banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MIND BLOWING UPDATES...U CRACK ME UP WITH THIS LINE ' SNS MY FAV SHOW' 😆 😆 😆 I CD FEEL HER FRUSTRATION 😆...update soon...Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I know Vandita is harmless. I'm not a fan of flirtation in general and she was going on and on and on. Just grossed me out.
Ishita was living in a fantasy with R&B. I get that. But if she started to voice those fantasies like Vandita, she'd gross me out too.

I'm from Bangladesh. My parents have the same values too. Education is a very big deal in our family- my father is an educator.

I second this thought " IIYERS" are not the only ones having FAMILY VALUES, PRIORITIZING ON EDUCATION etc every middle class family in india has these... My family has the Same values... They never looked down upon people who were poor but education and family values is a must... And I follow the same rules even now... AND I AM NOT AN IYER BTW
Nisha0604 thumbnail
So many-everythings  & Cat Lady

Saturday

Sree visited, she could not get out of meeting with him, she wanted to recreate a English soap "break up scene"🤣
Where the girl is in sweats eating ice cream from a tub, and having two boxes of crushed Kleenxes strewn all over🤣

Well the crying part was over but she could use some ice cream😳

HOW can A GIRL ENACT THAT SCENE IN A IYER HOUSE?😆
APPA IS DOING POOJA SITTING CROSS LEGGED ON THE FLOOR😆
SELVI IS NARRATING HUSBAND WOES IN THE KITCHEN😭
A REPAIR MAN IS ASKING FOR NEW LIGHT BULBS😡
Amma is sprinting between the washing machine in the balcony and kitchen😃
Periappa is propped up in the easy chair, cooker whsitling😛

AYYYO THATS WHY I SHUD MOVE OVERSEAS, BREAK UPS ARE "COOL AND STYLISH" OVER SEAS🤣
HERE ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY.. 😡
D 11 887 is not the perfect setting for heart break
RAKSHASAN!😡

Akka called as she swung with her second coffee...
"So what time?" she gushed
"Edukku for what?" she asked
"Oho! gussa... Sree.. when is he coming over?"😳
"Dont know... Akka I dont know if I like him" II said😃
"WHY KANNA? Hes so good looking, well... not like R&B but hes mature... and polite and has a Ph D"
"BUT" II began😭

HOW CAN I TELL U a Ph D doesnt turn me ON😳
A pair of glasses doesnt turn me on
I get turned on with a head full of hair
I get turned on when the guy kisses me  for a Rs 5 debt😳
I get turned on when he twirls his locks around with his index finger😳
The way he writes his emails, how he is ALWAYS AGILE like a leopard, waiting to pounce on me😳
If I lie to him he catches it in a second I told Shravu I have to be at work a month ago when I picked him up from Malcha Mrag, he texts me at night saying
"KMPG was closed must have WFH"😳
DOGGG!!
He sends me a "How to make Rasam" book when I lie about not knowing south Indian food😳

AYYYO SO MANY THINGS AKKA... SO MANY-EVERYTHINGS... SO MANY-EVERYTHINGS

"Give him a chance II, its not like u cant say no... u can... but hes a million times better than Subbu based on what Amma says
"THAT HE IS" II smiled👏
"SEE" Akka gushed "We found one reason already"👏
"JUST ONE" II said😭
"U cant mope over Subbu for ever kanna... Amma Appa are getting older too, Appa is already on a extension, at 65 he will retire... 
they want to go to Madurai, WHAT will u do?"
Akka thats the most insane thing, cant believe YOU SAID IT"
"OK Ishita dont start ur Steinem speeches now, Ive heard it enough in the last year" Akka scolded😡

"ENOUGH II" he grabbed the rod from her hand and dropped it on the floor😳
She looked at him with big accusing eyes, you walked behind me watched me listened to me sing for 45 frickin minutes
IF THATS MEANT TO SHOW ME U CARE... I DONT CARE😳
And then he took her in his arms... like Akka would gather up a wailing Shravu, softly... tenderly
PIGGG...

"You want me to know u when u are mad dont u? he muttered in the room by Kamal Mahal😳
"I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHEN I AM MAD" she hissed softly, not admitting he had her figured out😳
He smiled... a long glorious one, turning her around pinning her under him
"Why?"😉
"Because I am that important... Duh!!" she whispered😆
"I would agree... partially" he teased, as she began fighting
"OK... II.. shhh..." he moved slowly over her..
"Ya U shud either cajole me or THIS" she nodded, delirious with pleasure☺️
"Will u hand me a list of acceptable things?" he asked his hand going lower☺️
"NO... THIS IS IT" she said, her arms going around his neck arching to feel him fully☺️
"I want to be the most important for ever and ever" she moaned... shutting her eyes dodging his lips
"Thats too long dont u think?" he muttered nipping her curves on the chest...😆
She grabbed his hair... stopping him..."Its only four letters short" she said E-V-E-R😳
They plunged into weightlesness, as he grabbed and kissed her fingers before kisisng her lips... moving again over her...

"Can I cut a deal Akka with Amma and Appa will u support me?" she asked sadly
"Sollu kanna, tell me" she encouraged😃
"I will give Sree's proposal my 100% but if I dont like him they should leave me alone, 😃
Appa can go off to Madurai in two years, I want to live in Guragon" the prospect cheered her up
excited her

"U think they will agree? U will be 28 in April, that means u will be 30 when Appa retires... no kanna they wont agree" Akka was in despair
"I WILL NOT MARRY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GO TO MADURAI AKKA" she sobbed😭
"Bala was an arranged pick" Akka said sternly😡
"OMG! WHAT A PICK, HES A 10/10 Akka, so adorable, so handsome, so successful so patient"😃
"U ARE TOO STUBBORN AND ARGUMENTATIVE ISHITA, TOO ADAMANT... ROMBA PIDIVADAM..Just like wanting to do that MS two years ago... working in public accounting DESPITE having an MBA 
working 80 hours a week... driving alone at night...not practising because Amma wants u to... U hung on to Subbu despite knowing he treated u odd sometimes..ITS GOING TO BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR AMMA APPA" Akka said aloud😡

"Do u wnat me to be meek and subserviant so a guy will like me?" She argued angrily😡
"No di... NO. But u cannot TAILOR A GUY, some guys have patience to deal with YOU some guys dont, u are so aggressive, and ambitious, and talkative" Akka said😲😉
"I have been this way from 7? 9? who knows" she yelled
"Seri dont get agitated, you just seem upset and angry... sollavum maatengre, u wont tell" Akka said😭
"Its nothing" she muttered😭

"You went off to work two days after the Subbu thing, but two weeks ago suddenly became SO sick, scarily sick, waking up afraid..
 and have turned into a moody angry person. Did u and Srikanth fight?"😳

"Onnum ille ka, nothing" "Oh no... Sreekanth havent talked much at all, I am not his girlfriend why would I fight with HIM and become upset and sick?..II reassured UNAWARE she had put her foot into her mouth by saying TWO things😲😲

1. the sickness was not caused by Srikanth
2. the sickness was caused by a man

"OH!" was ALL Akka said👏... her suspicion was true. SO THERE IS SOMEONE...BUT WHO?😲

"I am tired of the shaadi ka sword" she said
"GET USED TO IT DONT BE ALL AMREEKAN NOW" Akka yelled
"Why cant I make choices?"
"U shud have been born elsewhere, WE HAVE TO LISTEN TO OUR PARENTS Ishita, THEY CARE FOR US LIKE NO OTHER they 
dont want u to die a LONELY CAT WOMAN" Akka spat her own stereo type out😆

"Cat women are happy" II said
"ask the cats" Akka said🤣

As Akka hung up the phone she she knew her sister would decline Sreekanth's proposal👏
Unless II pulls a fast one on her and "Agrees" to SPITE SOMEONE...😡

This is nothing short of a murder mystery🤣

~~~~

Evening

Sreekanth took her to Hyaat for a coffee first, movie later followed by dinner... and as expected, bumped into R&B and Marleise in the lobby
More on that later...😉

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

You have to understand Nidhi

The FIRST time he saw her he thought "Women use their charms to snag the next biggest catch"

Hes never had a DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEP relationship with any one
His Mom and sisters are the only ones he truly respects maybe?

He hates his Dad because of a woman... he is still on the fence on unconditionally pining for a woman

He saw her house he knows how traditional and conservative they are. He knows about her parents too... HE wants a FLING. Its not janam janam ka pyaar, so he is just letting his
1. General prejudice about women
2. Ishita's conservative upbringing
3. Ishita's Lack of interest in a fling?
4 The conversation in the room adjacent to Kamal Mahal where she clearly told him "I am not 10% as experienced as you" HE COULD have scared her off u know

ALL of the above could be influencing his "cool reaction"

ITS BY DESIGN

Agar uske ghar ke aage bhooka phate kapdon mein nazar aaya aashiq ki tarah then whats the difference between him and other male leads nahi?😉

This guy plays his game differently

I justified his stance for now by saying the above

We'll see how this marriage happens😳

i seriously want to know how will they get married..its really bugging me. its same when i read a book. i just can't wait till end and so sometimes read ending before..😆

oh yes i don't want R&B to be like other male lead. its just that his calm stance as against to II was scaring me. like he don't even care...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
marleise😡..beda garg hua 😔

now I m sure she'll do something stupid and say yes to sree😡Edited by deepali.rock - 9 years ago
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can u make R&B a lil more expressive. His side if the story is like unsolvabe  mystery