Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oho.. waiting for the update Nisha.. still awake and owling on Forum like Night owl 😉Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why am I not able to see it? 😲
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 77

Sreekanth's Proposal & II's Artillery😈

Bally wasnt able to visit even one time, because he had to cover for her and take care of the Excelsior shit...😭
He called morning noon and night...😃
When she showed up at work on Monday at 11 ish he was ready with all "his ammunition"😉
"Banda kya ho mil gaya, bandi kisi kaam ki nahi rahi" she hugged her tight laughing, greeting her😳
II stood motionless in his arms😭
She looked GOREGOUS, skinnier... wearing a cap sleeve white and navy polka dot... the dots big and round... dress just uptil her knees, the dress swirly and uneven...the pattern a huge compliment to her now skinny body😳
Her hair done up in some knot like thing...navy pumps... with a white bow..a navy pea coat hung on her chair...
Tall... arresting good looks... just what Bally wanted to see on a Monday👏

Everything OK kiddo?" he asked as she didn't hug back😲
Letting her go but holding her shoulders

"Its OVER Bally" she said calmly😃

No tears left, no grief... oh no! There was a million gallons of grief but she told herself she wouldn't turn it into tears..

Bally let go immediately shocked "KYON? KYA MATLAB?'😲

"Its Over" she said softly, turning away, sitting down, pulling her imac from her leather bag, setting it up calmly

"What happened?"

"Kuch bhi nahi, finally shaayad mujhe aqal aa gayi" she giggled😃

Chal khari ho" he dragged her
Took her to a conference room shut the door, drew the blinds... the rooms were little boxes in the middle of the floor, with glass all around...
Baith, kya hua?" he asked grimly

"U were right, and I was wrong"
"I thought u were sick Iyer, Appa ne kaha bahut high fever hai u are delirious and spooked, HUA KYA?' he was angry😡

"Kuch bhi nahi" II said softly, didn't say she made out in the room, but told him about Manny's convo with Tan😭

"Banda tere saath time pass kar raha tha?" Bally was shocked

"Apparently" she said shamefully😃

"Uski koi hai kya?" he asked
"Haan Marleise" she said flatly

"OH! TERI... WOH?" he was flabbergasted..

"HE DIDNT TELL YOU?"😲😡

"I didn't ask" she said somberly👏

AFTER SIX WEEKS OF LIES WILL IT BE SIX WEEKS OF TRUTH II?
Niice Niiice... ellam mudinjapram ippo nejatha pesu, after everything is over start speaking the truth😃

"What is your fault Iyer? Kisi ko milte hain usko yeh thodi poochhte hain, "Ghar par biwi to nahi?" "Ghar par koi bandi to nahi?' he defended II... protectively😡

"Haan shaayad, but aage se Malcha Marg mein rehne waala Parisian koi mila to poochhongi, all good training" she smiled😃

Bally looked SHOCKED...
"Who kaafi garam thi yaar who Marliese ya jo bhi hai " he chuckled, making a sizzling sound😃

"THANKS bally" she looked at him wondering what it is about such w...

"Sorry sorry. mera matlab, tongue mein who sab... bhai apne liye to... u know yeh sab khwaish hi reh gaye... ab yeh sab baatein... Suman ne shaadi ke ek hafte baad nose ring bhi utaar diya... modern dikhne ke chakkar mein... jeeb mein ring? Abey yaar... banda hai reckless mann na padega" he had a longing look🤣

"Yep hes exciting adventurous and depraved"☺️ she said calmly "Mera koi competition nahi hai Marliese ke saath, I am just a regular Iyer girl from a middle class family"😭

"Iyer tu soch wahi GF hai aur tu bhi wahin... DONO ke saath?" "Damn yaar... aisi life MERI kab hogi?" Bally was startled...😲😃
II punched him...

"Ive heard Europeans are very liberal, he must be too" she said in a cold emotionless voice "Paris mein rehta hai na"😃

"Sh--- yaar" Bally grieved "Sh--- II"😲

"Koi baat nahi... abhi kisi ko yeh baat pata nahi hai ghar par, ulta who log to khush hain" she said beginning to smile a dull lifeless grin😃

"KYON?"😲

"Who Srikanth ke parents ne unko call kiya aur bola mujhse se shaadi karna chahta hai" she said softly😳

Bally and her sat staring at each other for 10 minutes
"To mera guess sahi nikla who dulha hi hai" Bally had a smug smile...😭
II just shrugged... what seemed like a death wish 7 days ago, seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity now😃

"Maine bola Appa ko, I need to know him better, us se pehle to haan nahi keh sakti" she said blandly... like trying to check out  types of wood for cabinets, or watching  paint dry on the wall...

U CANNOT GO TO SIX FLAGS EVERY DAY OR DISNEY AND RIDE THE THUNDER MOUNTAIN EVERY DAY...DAILY  EXHILARATION WILL CAUSE HEART DISEASE... 6 weeks of it sent you to bed, a daily ride will kill you before 30... dizzying, spinning somersaults. being Turned upside down, SPUN BACK UP...☺️☺️

U know me Bally, by nature I am extremely possessive and clingy, and expressive... MAIN SHARE NAHI KAR SAKTI" KABHI BHI NAHI... OPEN relationships are not for me"
her voice quivered😈

As if Rakshasan asked her for an opinion, as if he asked her and told her to share her  answer with Bally😡

Bally looked at her stunned... "THIS was not about a fling... this was something catastrophically deeper... WHO cares about such things in a fling? Its all about instant gratification"😲
SHE was the most generous person he knew of... compassionate and kind... a heart of gold... she seemed to be talking about selfishness and egotism..her eyes displayed murderous rage at the thought of sharing and being shared😳

."No Bally I dont want to leave the project, be reassigned, work fewer hours, 
be excused from meetings, avoid interaction, play the sympathy card... or be a drama queen" she said huskily...👏👏
"I wont quit until we deliver and begin maintenance" "I will work remotely, work here even after marriage"... "Bally I will not abandon the project"👏👏
"I was sick with the flu, there is no reason to make us delay delivery" she continued
..."main to khoon kar doongi, par share nahi karoongi" she said huskily.☺️
I am NOT forgiving either Bally.. main bahut buri hoon.. I am ... main Akka ko nahi chhodti if I feel she lied to me, isko to main" she stopped not revealing further.. "I am NOT noble"👏😈
"No theatrics but its going to hurt... super bad" she derived a lot of satisfaction just saying it.😈

ALL THIS for an INCOMPLETE "fling"???? Bally stared speechless...😲

They met at 5 at the smallest Excelsior conference room, he looked up from his phone, pulling one ear plug out lazily...
taking in the glorious navy and white sight, skinnier her collar bones more visible... her cheek bones more pronounced, her eyes bigger❤️☺️
NO NOSE RING...

She didnt meet his gaze...
Ranjan greeted them all

Ashwini set up first...

Went through her slides...
It was her turn next, she set up

"Things are a little fluid today, since KMPG believes in full disclosure I wanted to share, there is a good possibility 
that a happy life event could cause me to be gone in the next two or so months" she smiled☢️😈
Ranjan CLAPPED "Who is the lucky guy Ms Iyer?" he asked eager👏😃

NOT YOUR SON MR RANJAN... NO... IVAN ILLAVE ILLE, NOT HIM AT ALL she said aloud in her mind...
But they looked at each other across the polished rosewood...

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will there be a perceptible reaction from R&B? I can't wait for #78.
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update.. conference room is setting on fire..
WW4 is about to begin.. ready for it..thanx for the update
...good night
nividances thumbnail
Ooh I LOVE her. I just absolutely LOVE her for what she admitted to Baldev. She's not a drama queen, she's not going to play the sympathy card, she' not noble, but she's going to give it back to him and it's going to hurt. I LOVE it.
What a cliffhanger ending...they looked at each other across the table. I can just imagine how dhamakedaar the next part will be! Can't wait. Thanks for the quick updates Nisha...love you for it! 
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for the next now..!! koncham clue kudu when thats a possibility and will check again..
totally love this but a bit surprised she is even contemplating to get married and move so soon on a rebound..i love conf fights waiting for the second round
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jinvera

superb update.. conference room is setting on fire..
WW4 is about to begin.. ready for it..thanx for the update
...good night

WW4 is right! 😆
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nisha... I am loving this.  I knew you wouldn't let me  down , even in the torturous bit... though I suppose that's just beginning.

The symbolism of the nose ring at this moment, that's very significant.  And I love her 'never let them see you sweat' motto- that's the heartbroken girl's mantra and II does it well.

So Srikanth has already made his intentions clear, and clever, independent, good head on her shoulders II is actually considering it...😳

Looking forward to seeing R&B's retort to her announcement considering his response to her presence and previous lack of communication.

Bally & Vandu are rather perceptive... wonder at the conclusions they will reach as they watch them embark on WW4.

And because I feel GIFy and you haven't condemned me as yet for my bombardment, I'll go with the Grey's moment that immediately came to mind when I read Bal &II's convo... so suitable for her belief and understanding at this point I think.

PS:  Previous chapter- I first  thought Shravu said Ishu  had Mono...😲  Took me right back to my high school days... and  then 'crap-  what has he been doing?'☺️

Wonderful work, as always, and the ending as usual  has me desperate for more... are you cruel or kind?  Not sure yet!😉... but you are definitely smart and talented!😆

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
loved the update, dying to know R&B's reaction as he is a man of few words and emotions.