Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
II perceives him to be a fling type guy and maybe he was one.. but I have this gut feel that once he got into it with her..he craved for more..the hug in her house symbolizes that to me..
He just doesn't speak and maybe he hasn't realized himself but he wants to share more with her..

Maybe when all hell will break lose then realization will strike in..

p.s. its just my blabber nish..how I feel.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Nish if I can call you that...can't wait for the next one babe. My Pongal is not starting till I read your update!

Waiting for Firecracker to R&B's butt on fire. I have enough with teary eyed women on shows. 😛

I know right?!
Nah! Shes not a crier, hes made her into a gooey mess☺️

Rakshasan!!!!!!!!!!😳

I was imagining a real life event like this after I went to bed last night, "She lays there sad and sick every pore aching for him, every heart beat yearning for him, vulnerable, weak and defenseless"
ALL in the space of six weeks😲

I dont think she would have ever expected herself to fall so hard for him

NOTHING WORKED😃, her list making after making out, her no-nonsense emails, her fiery arguments, her self confidence...☺️ He just pushed her off the cliff

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell11

You write really well! Waiting to know more..

I'm kinda refreshing the page all the time checking for updates..*crazy i know!*

And just btw..it should be mycobacterium*
bacteria are always named myco*..there's nothing like myobacterium..ofcourse since it's coming out of a kid in your story it's completely justified! Just pointing out facts!

THANK YOU FOR LOVING THE WRITING
The story and refreshing, keeps me GOING
To give you an example when I woke middle of the night  I am thinking "Hmmm should I make her say something mean to him or should he receive an insult through a third person?🤣
There!!
The asylum folks are knocking😆

Spoken like a Science whiz
Arey I am an Accountant, I steal lines from my 7 year old for the story...
He has no clue, he wants things to SOUND complicated😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

HAYLO HOARRR

Am feeling bummed that I cannot be here often
Am feeling terrible that I cannot be a part of this journey
Am feeling sad that I cannot seem to be able to balance my work and fun

Now I am just sorry
for myself

Shall try and catch up tomorroe, pongal day off I have 
I have also been a little sick
Hugs hugs love love

YES
I DO WANT YOU TO POST EVERYDAY
I will make it a point to mention you every day

I have been done with the show for three weeks now, havent looked at one OLV, read one update, watched one episode or seen one picture, dont go out in the broader Forum AT ALL

If it werent for YOU I d probably be collecting mauve things or learning to draw tomato puree art, or PLAIN folding laundry

This happened because of you

You SHOULD be here
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
and to explain my craziness.. I get up in the middle of night at 2 or 3am..to check for your updates.. I am a goner Nish..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

and to explain my craziness.. I get up in the middle of night at 2 or 3am..to check for your updates.. I am a goner Nish..

Ah, makes me feel normal 😆😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Thursday ish,

Wrong Number & Nuclear Device

Part 76
She was well enough to sit up and eat, she musta lost atleast 5lbs... she looked terribly sad about something😭

Each time she got better from the flu or malaria or the multitude of illnesses Delhi inflicts upon its residents
She would bounce back more cheerful and spirited and make plans with Amma to go eat out the following weekend😆

"Onakku vera velaye illeye? Dont u have anything better to do? Appa strict aa NO EATING OUT FOR A YEAR solirka" Amma would shake her index finger at her😲
"One year too much MA, ONE WEEK... please Ma nee cutie daane, u are such a cutie, please convince Appa no... there is a super delicious chaat place behind South Ex solran Amit
Amma please" she would beg, grovel and beg😃😛

Now there was no happiness, her eyes had lost a sparkle, or the sparkle was dimished?
Amma wondered and so did Vandoo

Just before she went down for a nap 10 AMish Thursday morning, Vandu visited taking a break from her job...

Amma password kuduthaa did she give?" she whispered
Amma said "Ayoo I forgot"😭
Vndu expressed frustration... she went in and checked, no fever, no moaning, II wore a red gurjari kurta and a white chudidar and lay in bed, 
a red bindi on her forehead Appa had applied a speck of vibhuti...

She looked like she was recovering

"Ishita whats ur passowrd kanna?" she asked
"Top drawer" she indicated to teh chest

She had NOTHING to hide... ermm... until 6 weeks ago... but still nothing to hide on the phone...☺️

In the drawer lay the Rasam Book, the "How to say No and get to a yes, AND TOP OF IT LAY THE FOLDED NOTE " I want to make love to you" in French... crushed, held, savored, worn... inhaled...kissed ☺️and ermmm... loved... like the 27 year old that lay in bed☺️

Akka just picked up the little diary... and flipped to page one for the password...😲👏😃

She checked her calls and texts, calls were from people Vandu knew she worked with...or from Banks and credit card company, or boutiques she shopped from
She scrolled through texts, nothing jumped out at her... random sales/offers/draws
She saw a White drylclearners receipt for a Lacoste tee drycleaning, and below that a text saying "38"
Yaaru kanna 98917.." she asked
"I dont know... must be junk mail" II said half asleep

Vandu ignored it, totally reassured that no stalking was happening...
Put her phone away and told Amma

"she seems fine now, Monday paathukko, lets watch... when she talks to me on Saturday morning sitting on the swing I ll know ma.. how she is doing
I am going to ask her directly yaaravadu irukaana nu, if there is a guy"

"amma quiented her down, eye signalling that Peraippa's nurse might hear it... Vandu nodded.. "We can ask her, there has to be something why she suddenly got so sick, 
and moaned like she was missing someone, Vandu lay in her room all day Sunday... she heard whimpers, moans and graons... 
if she didnt know better she would think her sister was flirting or responding to flirtatious gestures?"

She didnt tell Amma that at all

"How can she be such a mess when there is NOBODY?" she asked herself
"amma Sree edavadu clue kuduthana, does he like her?" Vandu asked sipping coffee
"No.. we were hoping... but oru newsum ille, no news da" Amma showed open disappointment
"Maybe she likes him too?" Vandu wondered "Maybe they had an argument... Sreekanth and her?' Thats why he is not calling?"Vandu speculated😃

"He said something about being in Blore for a month to work with coders are their Blore office" Amma said
"Oh really? so good, so we will see how this turns out then?"
"His company SmartGro has approached various investors for funding so they are scrambling to get their best show lined up to please the investors" Amma smiled all knowingly
An Economics pro she knew how business and industry worked

"He will be as smart as her, if not more" vandu gushed
"Amaa, even though Subbu went to IIM I didnt think he was SHARP" Amma slammed Subbu at the very first opp
"He was a daddi ma... she is a deadly nuclear device.. managing her is not a joke" Vandu gushed with pride☺️
"Paavam di kozhandai  u are calling her nuclear device" Amma defeneded her kozhandai laying defenceless pining for someone
"Have u seen her talk or fight? Not everyone can tackle her" Vandu said in awe and shock "Shravu is like her only... scary"😳
"Yes yes, Sreekanth is very capable he will handle her" Amma finished👏

~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up...

Sree's proposal & II's Artillery😈

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yipeee! Another update to follow 👏
bluebell11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANK YOU FOR LOVING THE WRITING
The story and refreshing, keeps me GOING
To give you an example when I woke middle of the night  I am thinking "Hmmm should I make her say something mean to him or should he receive an insult through a third person?🤣
There!!
The asylum folks are knocking😆

Spoken like a Science whiz
Arey I am an Accountant, I steal lines from my 7 year old for the story...
He has no clue, he wants things to SOUND complicated😃

Another thing i love about your story is the fact that you update so often.. i only come here to read your updates 😳
Even i think about your Story..it's at the back of my mind all the time..
last night woke up at 3.30 ist and checked if you had updated!
i was sooo excited (and nervous ) thinking about what you'll write next!😃

You're an accountant? You should take up writing professionally! 😃
I'm a pharma research scientist actually! 
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm more interested in the artillery part!