Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 50

Posted: 9 years ago
oh no...war has started i believe...i like II lines...no sharing...already so possessive of him...i hope R&B kuch kare nhi to II to bande jo mar hi dalegi...
super updatr Nisha but now you to update fast.. im eagerly waiting for R&B's thought.. how does he feel... plz update soon...
OK next coming up in 20 mins...
HCF
and all others comments later...
20min over.. Dude i was travelling hest and i still cud catch up wid the updates.. Lol.. Defines my ADDICTION..I am waiting very eagerly for d hurt they sud give each other..how ling are u planning d hurt thingy.. I mean how many parts.. Lol.. Just curiosity
I can see d title is changed.. Where is d update but.. Lol
Part 77
Three Weeks & Nerf Gun

The Gurgaon showroom's GM arrived, and Ranjan nodded, R&B just looked up at him, following by the Finance Director at Corp
"oh he lives overseas, we met when he came here on vacation and he sprung a proposal" she didnt bat an eye lid, like her gaze was soldered to R&B's☺️

"Dont u think TWO MONTHS is a LOONG courtship?" R&B SAID stressing on the "long" as if it were 20 years🤣
REALLY? SMUG bas***d... TWO MONTHS IS LONG FOR YOU!!😡
U PROBABLY HAVE NONE, THE DAY YOU MEET U GO TO BED, Rakshasan!!😡
I DENIED YOU SO TWO MONTHS SEEM LONG TO YOU... JERK!!😡

"Actually some of us have other important things like our careers, taking time off etc... to consider you know" she said sweetly smiling😃

ONNA MADIRI PAPPAJI BINNES TYPES ILLE, we are not "Pappaji ka binness Manager" types😆
WE GOT REAL DEGREES AND HAVE REAL JOBS...👏

"I bet its all very complicated" he agreed playing along... trying to be a retard😃

"Oh so we wont see you after two months?" he asked smugly, softly

"Oh! YOU WILL.. I am not going anywhere until we deliver the solution Mr Bhalla😃
I will be gone only for the wedding and HONEYMOON." "For now"😳
Shook her head theatrically...
Ashwini excused herself to grab a call
"a week for wedding... and We are currently fighting over HOW LONG WE SHOULD GO for honeymoon..."One or Three weeks"🤣..."You can imagine whose idea was one week" she made a face, with a contrived sadness😭
"His? he asked softly instead of saying hers😃
"OMG! U are right, I am adamant I want THREE WEEKS if its Mauritius then it HAS to be THREE. she said coyly😳
Ranjan... "U only marry once Ms Iyer I agree, please be gone for how ever long you like, even two months"👏

Tossed a curl back behind her ear😃
"I told him three or zero" she said softly.."IKR... I dont think Ive taken a vacation in three years" her voice was sombre and truthful😭

HONEYMOON WITH R&B would have been spine tinglingly good, like the Six flags ride... ☺️
she would not get to see ANY Spain, not even leave the hotel room may be... or get out just for dinner...
She would come back with no pictures or videos...☺️

"Yes Ms Iyer if u are gone to be gone after solution delivery, then why not relax and enjoy your wedding first" GM rooted for her

Baldev acted like he was invisible, chuckling to himself😆
"What can I say Ms Iyer he is a very lucky man" Ranjan said cheerfully

She looked like she stepped off the Marie Claire cover in that outfit, her pink lip gloss glistening... 
the agitated baiting causing her cheeks to flush up...

"I havent ever been to an Iyer wedding Ms Iyer, so you must invites us" The Finance guy said
"Jee Zaroor" she smiled...
"Is he an Iyer?"

"DEVOUT" she said, softly...😃

"We can certainly talk about transition etc after your wedding" Ranjan said

"Oh! Yes Mr Bhalla, I will be here until the day he lets me" she said, as if she was very obedient...🤣

"Yaha kabhi bulaye Ms Iyer aap unko"
Jee pakka" she said..."We miss each other so much we were joking we should be in the same city
Trying to get out of the can of rattle snakes

"Oh in fact I think U must coax him to apply at KMPG?" R&B muttered (God knows YOUR team could use some HELP tone)🤣

bas***d!  YOU WOULD LOVE THAT WONT YOU... SO U CAN RIP BOTH OF US APART IN THE DAILY AND WEEKLY MEETINGS
U WILL BE THE LAST PERSON I INVITE TO MY WEDDING, I WILL DEFINITELY SEND U PICS OF MY KIDS THO
THO I DONT WANT ANY KIDS, I WILL HAVE 5 AND SEND U ALL THEIR PICTURES
SCUM BAG!😡

"Oh! he would Mr Bhalla. but he has a Ph D in agri biz data modelling, so it wont be a good fit" she said patiently😃
"Oh! I understand now, this team must not require (SUCH HIGH) those skills he muttered...🤣

"I suggest we focus on the tracker, though he would be thrilled to note all of your eagerness in knowing more about him" she said smugly😳😡

"Do u have a report on the fallouts from last week?" he asked her bluntly

"I do Mr Bhalla" Baldev said confidently sterring R&B's fire spitting gaze towards himself

"Oh! this is FAR from over Rakshasaney!" she cursed😡
"Do u even have to say it?" his eyes demanded😈

Baldev began providing an update
~~~

Bally bought her chai at the Daily Perk grabbing their chai at 7 PM
"Zyaada pangey mat le main bata raha hoon" Bally warned
"I will do what is necessary" she said firmly
"He must not take such thing seriously yaar, uski girlfriend us se badi dikhti hai, French hai, she has tattoos and piercings, badey ghar ki bigadi hui aulad types"
"I must have a been a FOOL, a FRICKIN FOOL Bally" her tone quivered
"Achha rulaane ke liye yaha nahi laaya, chai ke liye laaya tha chup"
Life's a bloody game Bally"
"Ya to royegi ya phir philosophy jhaaregi, damn! Iyer, just shut up and drink"🤣

She smiled and stared... at the doorway..
"Achha Sree ko haan karegi to kab tak hogi shaadi?"
She really did NOT like that idea at all, it sounded nice as a torture idea but... it just didnt sound exciting
"I hope I like the guy Bally, kuch khaas pasand nahi yaar mujhe"
"Hmm.. thoda time de, is hero ka infatuation utarne mein time lagega" he said
She gulped big and burned her tongue...

She went home to be sorrounded by Vandu Bala and Shravu, Shravu had a MILE LONG nerf gun with a battery of sponge bullets
"Idu eppo ka vaanginey?" "When did u buy this?" she asked

"PEHLE TO MUBAARAK..." Akka gushed...😳
Bala Athim "Meri saali to Bay Area chali jaayegi to main kiske saath flirt karoonga"😳

"Ayyyo Athim. Its not like I am going..."😭
"Ennadu" Akka shouted shocked😲

Amma brought coffee "Amma I had a meeting until 7 Bally chai vaangi kudithuttan I will only have dinner"
Amma said "Ur fave, rasam and potato fry di,"😳
"I wont have rasam" she said firmly, entereing her room😭

Vandu chased her and teased her more... Shravu shot the darts... all over her room, there were over 100...

"WHO BOUGHT THIS, Athim? Hes becoming violent living with u" II teased
"Po di! Ur hubby will shoot himself in three weeks paathinde iru, just watch, you drive 4, 5 of us insane here, I pity Sree" Akka giggled😆

"Arey meri saali ko kyon chidha rahi hai?" Athim hugged her😳
"Dekha hai isko, kitna LADTI HAI BAAP REY, hamare liye to theek hai hum ise jhel lenge, US immigration visa deny kar dega" Vandu giggled

"Amma taaye, calm down OK?" she begged II😃

II shrugged, curled up on the bed, in her Old Navy pink sweats, and a black tee
"Dont wear black any more kanna" Amma gushed😳
"AYYYOOO AMMA... I HAVENT SAID YES... I DONT EVEN LIKE THE GUY" II shouted😡😭
"Haan oopar se yeh sab, andar se pareshan, beemar" Vandu giggled😳

Bala stood by her window...
Shravu shot him... "Vandu tu try kar uska number"

"Oh yes... Iru di" she told II
She grabbed II's phone and called Sam... "Hey Samyukta, I left a message did u get it?"

They talked for 5 minutes
"This is wrong Sam, sorry Sam, correct? Sam... main yeh nahi le sakti City Walk mein jaake dekha its Rs.4,200 rupees HE JUST CANNOT HAVE IT I am returning it"

She listened to Sam, and then protested again... Sam wouldnt listen..

Akka indicated she wanted a pen... and wrote down a number on a paper by the nightstand...

"WHAT HAPPENED" II asked, her belly churning nauseosuly

"When u were sick, last Sunday, he went there to play, uska Bhai hai mera hottie, woh haar gaya, yeh hai na Animal Planet apna, isne kuch deadliest creature poochha 
he only listed 5 or 6 and so Idu avan kitta, he asked the guy for a prize because he lost he sent a Nerf Gun for Rs 4,200😳

II looked on, shocked...
"Oh"☺️

"Nee edukku kavala padre, why do u worry, I will handle your Rakshasan" Akka reassured smugly "I will charm him into taking the money" "Bala nee OK daane? are u OK babe?"
Bala nodded sadly, staring at his rapidly balding reflection... "Sahi hai Vandu, baal nahi to biwi nahi", he got one comb out of II's dressing table 
vanity and started covering the bald spots furiously

AYYO ATHIM, ALL HE HAS IS A HEAD FULL OF HAIR, HE IS A HORNY bas***d THAT WANTS TWO OR THREE WOMEN AT A TIME
I WILL KILL HIM BEFORE HE LAYS A FINGER ON AKKA... 

"I will come back to you only Bala.. HES TOO HANDSOME TO LET GO ATLEAST WITHOUT A ONE NIGHT STAND so what if he is younger by 10 years" Akka had a faraway look as she lay down on II's pillow

GET IN LINE AKKA, THERE IS A FRENCH WOMAN THATS ALREADY DOING THE "HONORS"
A GORGEOUS IYER WOMAN NEXT, THATS ALL HE WANTS

"How old is he di?' Akka asked

FORTY" said II carelessly eyes closed
Akka slapped her arm
"LOOK AT YOU, SO JEALOUS... Hes probably not a day older than 25 or 26"😆

26 MY HINEY, HES THREE YEARS OLDER
PIGG!😡

"He looks so cute, I bet he is a virgin" Akka winked and laughed uncontrollably rolling on the bed..☺️
Shravu rained 100s of bullets all over again

"Sure ka, and I am the CEO of Pepsi" II said angrily😡

Amma yelled calling for dinner

Akka took II's phone AND DIALLED R&B's number

Res

Vandu calling R&B from II's phone?!?!!
Wonder how he will react when his Fire Cracker calls!

This tale is spinning out so superbly & so fast that it makes my head spin!
Oh god! Oh god!
I'm dying to know how this is going to work out!
Will R&B finally react? Or say something? And if he does, what will it be? Sreekanth ki kaise bajayenge?
Beautiful, beautiful story!

II's heartbreak broke me. The aversion to anything that brings back Rakshasan's memories. The philosophising. The anger. All of it. Beautifully portrayed.Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
WHERE WERE U kanna?
I missed you!!! SO MUCH Arya!!
I havent had a chance (with five updates a day )to go pull ur note to post on page 1

I AM THRILLED U ARE HERE

Originally posted by ashu9

I can see d title is changed.. Where is d update but.. Lol

Onakku sema kozhuppu di😆

Oru nalaikki evlav nei pottukare saadathula?

How much ghee do u put on ur chawal daily? 
I'd hate to say I'm disappointed but that def wasn't the WW4 I expected. 😕
I liked the end part a lot though with Vandu, Bala, and II. Her snarky comments and thoughts about him are slowly becoming my fav parts of the updates. 
The fact that she doesn't even want kids and she will have 5 just to send their pics to him was hilarious! 😆

Vandu's calling him with II's phone. He has her number saved as Fire Cracker. 😲 😉

Originally posted by Arya1991

Res

Vandu calling R&B from II's phone?!?!!
Wonder how he will react when his Fire Cracker calls!

This tale is spinning out so superbly & so fast that it makes my head spin!
Oh god! Oh god!
I'm dying to know how this is going to work out!
Will R&B finally react? Or say something? And if he does, what will it be? Sreekanth ki kaise bajayenge?
Beautiful, beautiful story!

II's heartbreak broke me. The aversion to anything that brings back Rakshasan's memories. The philosophising. The anger. All of it. Beautifully portrayed.

Arya

YOU MUST love it a lot

For u to think its moving fast, most FFs end in 3 or 5 parts this one has gone 77

Not that I am complaining AT ALL

Its the best thing Ive done in the last three weeks with my free time😃

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR LOVING EVERY BIT OF IT

I have a plan for everything, Vandu will discover soon

Thats the key

Uske baad, things will trot towards conclusion