Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope she has a cannon and lots of ammunition as well to counter him . It will be entertaining to see the back and forth war when they both get going.
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Podi!
Why should it ALWAYS be love?😉
Why cant u care in a fling?
Hes a fling type guy right?😃
According to II right now hes a "multiple flings at the same time" types😭

Hes just missing someone he loves having sex with 😛
Thats All!😃

Romba kanavu kottai kattaade di

Thats why I dont post R&B's thoughts😈

The guy's motives should not be apparent😈
Makes him like every other male lead😭

.No bashing its only my view..

II thought him to be a fling type guy and maybe he was one...He did wat he had said, he called he

didnt run after her @her home 2 check...He's nt that type..he knows what he wants...and 

it takes some time for the feelings to transform into realization..there hidden affair was of 1 month 

hardly...And being a nonexpressive guy..How can he change in this short time period...Nisha i 

request u to write more abt R&B's thought...u r great writer..and updates given by u is also 

perfect..fitting in the lives of R&B and II...u r d best.i know i am being idiot..bt thats the effect of ur 

writing..loved it from bottom of myh heart...u know im owling on forum like Night owl😆😆so write 

whatever is in yr mind...we will read it and will give u feedback like crazzy😊and i want to see WW4 between R&B and II...thank u...waiting for ur nxt update as always...
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting Nish. I hope it won't take long.

I'm loving it SO SO MUCH😛. Just when they became comfortable with each other, things came crashing down. Their intimacy reached its peak and things fell apart in the same part. 
R&B is worried BUT the Dude couldn't visit her. Rakshsan😡. I die when he says, "Enough II". He has said that twice☺️. 
Manny seems a little brash. I like Sam better. There's no rationale to it though. And Tanmay understands R&B more than anybody else does. 
Rakshsan got her addicted, now II is showing withdrawal symptoms. That's normal and I guess this distance will make their relationship gre\ow beyond physical. From lovers to friends to soulmates☺️. Not sure if this is what you're aiming at.
Edited by modernfamily - 9 years ago
bluebell11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waitinggg! Sleep will only come to me after reading your next update nisha!
and it's 22.36 ist..so you've got plenty of time..unless you wanted to keep me awake all night?
updaaattteee sooonnn!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Waiting Nish. I hope it won't take long.

I'm loving it SO SO MUCH😛. Just when they became comfortable with each other, things came crashing down. Their intimacy reached its peak and things fell apart in the same part. 
R&B is worried BUT the Dude couldn't visit her. Rakshsan😡. I die when he says, "Enough II". He has said that twice☺️. 
Manny seems a little brash. I like Sam better. There's no rationale to it though. And Tanmay understands R&B more than anybody else does. 
Rakshsan got her addicted, now II is showing withdrawal symptoms. That's normal and I guess this distance will make their relationship gre\ow beyond physical. From lovers to friends to soulmates☺️. Not sure if this is what you're aiming at.

I missed u so so so much
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awww. ... I was here only (real life problems)😆. Btw apart from your story its characters and dialogues, I love your use of emoticons. A boring person like me has started using them. I refrain from writing if I can use an emoticon. I now find them so expressive
nividances thumbnail
Monomyobacterium! 😆
Shravu is a firecracker just like his chitti.
He tried calling her...shows that he does care just a teeny bit, no?
nividances thumbnail
She is recovering I guess but I feel like it's an uphill battle all the way.
Sree's proposal coming up...should make things more interesting to say the least.
Update soon Nish!
I should be applying for summer internships and updating my resume but I just keep refreshing this page and rereading the past chapters. I don't know how I'm going to function once school starts back up in a few weeks.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok 2 updates of II sick is all i can take bring on the artillery , bring it on.😆
proposal from sree poor guy ..aint going anywhere..
waiting for the next update actually waiting to see how they both give back to each other without revealing what they feel for each other
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell11

Waitinggg! Sleep will only come to me after reading your next update nisha!

and it's 22.36 ist..so you've got plenty of time..unless you wanted to keep me awake all night?
updaaattteee sooonnn!

WHAT MORE COULD AN AUTHOR ASK FOR?

Readers pining for the tale like II's pines for R&B😃
The next one on its way

You guys lucked out coz my oldest is out of school today and returned home to feed him lunch😃