Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 51

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I'd hate to say I'm disappointed but that def wasn't the WW4 I expected. ๐Ÿ˜•
I liked the end part a lot though with Vandu, Bala, and II. Her snarky comments and thoughts about him are slowly becoming my fav parts of the updates. 
The fact that she doesn't even want kids and she will have 5 just to send their pics to him was hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†

Vandu's calling him with II's phone. He has her number saved as Fire Cracker. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Uh-Oh! Nivi...

Darn it!

Thanks for reading anyway... THANKS FOR LOVING THE SNARKY stuff

Shes a TALKER, her self talk is atleast one paragraph long๐Ÿ˜†

Not sure what u expected with the WW4, give me a clue may be I can spin it into another encounter, I have a lot of work related clashes in mind, I can weave it into one o those?
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

WHERE WERE U kanna?
I missed you!!! SO MUCH Arya!!
I havent had a chance (with five updates a day )to go pull ur note to post on page 1

I AM THRILLED U ARE HERE

Nisha!
I've been reading almost regularly (almost every day). College has finally begun & this being my final semester, they think it's fun to bog us down with a truckload of work! Hence the inabbility to comment & tell you how much I've been loving it.

It's like I can feel it in my bones that a climax is coming closer, the tale is spinning at a breakneck pace, but I can't be too sure... Not with our R&B and II. And their uncannily unreactive reactions!

But. For now. I'm thrilled to be back!

This is getting so good. This is the USP of of ur updates, the hate factor makes a relationship more passionate. 
One thing u let go about R&B was his fire spitting gaze. So he cares. And someone grt has said that one can care in flings too, ryt? It doesnt have to be love๐Ÿ˜†

I know one day R&B will fall for her and they will have a noon-ish wedding BUT i dont feel that he has fallen neck deep already. I dunno ur take as u havent revealed his thoughts apart from wen he tells her that he has been around๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago

Uh-Oh! Nivi...

Darn it!

Thanks for reading anyway... THANKS FOR LOVING THE SNARKY stuff

Shes a TALKER, her self talk is atleast one paragraph long๐Ÿ˜†

Not sure what u expected with the WW4, give me a clue may be I can spin it into another encounter, I have a lot of work related clashes in mind, I can weave it into one o those?

Firstly, don't feel bad. I still loved the update! A LOT! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't know what I was expecting really...I guess I wanted her to say out loud the snarky type of stuff that she usually says in her head. Maybe I built it up too much in my own head when she said that she would get back at him and it would hurt. While reading this part, I felt like he didn't really care and that he wasn't affected by her words. It may have mattered to her that she brought up the prospects of her marriage to another man but I guess R&B isn't at the stage of thinking like that so he didn't care. Maybe you could do a part from his perspective where he ponders over her behavior? ๐Ÿ˜›
vandu calling him from II's number...now thats something im looking forward to...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Onakku sema kozhuppu di๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Oru nalaikki evlav nei pottukare saadathula?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">How much ghee do u put on ur chawal daily?</font>

Depends on my mood baby.. Aajkal bahut zyaada hi khane lagi hoon.. Ur ghee is tasty u see.. I am addicted.. I need it day in day out.. Rofl.. Before ppl thin This is some dirty talk goin on.. We are talking of Nishu's story here.. Rice is my day n ghee is her story.. Lol

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Podi!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Why should it ALWAYS be love?๐Ÿ˜‰</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Why cant u care in a fling?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hes a fling type guy right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">According to II right now hes a "multiple flings at the same time" types๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hes just missing someone he loves having sex with๐Ÿ˜›</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thats All!๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Romba kanavu kottai kattaade di</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thats why I dont post R&B's thoughts๐Ÿ˜ˆ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The guy's motives should not be apparent๐Ÿ˜ˆ</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Makes him like every other male lead๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

Ooh!!! So he cares for her like a fling.. Fling le ennadi care.. Podi.. Ennakku idellam pattadu ๐Ÿ˜† ..Ana I want him to care more.. Love.. Teriyadu.. I want him to be real.. I dont want male lead wala romance inge.. Sattiduve apdiyella ezhudena ..
M just looking forward to d way he hurts her.. And her fire crack reactions.. Rofl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by columbia

HAYLO HOARRR

Am feeling bummed that I cannot be here often
Am feeling terrible that I cannot be a part of this journey
Am feeling sad that I cannot seem to be able to balance my work and fun

Now I am just sorry
for myself

Shall try and catch up tomorroe, pongal day off I have
I have also been a little sick
Hugs hugs love love

coluuu... Baby I missed u!!!! How have u been re?? How is work coming along?? Its okay babu.. Just get busy for sometime.. Catch up wif us over d weekends... U can have loads of fu!!!
tried hard to catch up but just could not
uparr se have been sick 
so just read the last few parts
THIS ONE IS GOING SUCH GREAT GUNS 
am luvin it! 

I so want her to go through with the wedding. ...until Shree dumps her at the alter...and then ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago
superb update Nisha...Ishita is ready to hurt him..and giving him back..poor guy R&B...And the one
 word HIS FIRE SPITTING GAZE..loved it..so he is bit or little affected..waiting for next update...