Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 46

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. Evil SmileIt will be more entertaining to read though.LOL
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider.Tongue

I second u Nivi.. I want a looonggg story.. No enxing it please... U have officially declared not to end it in one comment or many...So we will sit through d break up and experience pain rather than cry over the ended story... Lol.. We r greedy and insane.. So meep our greed coming.. Lol.. WRITE!!!

I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. Evil Smile It will be more entertaining to read though. LOL
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider. Tongue

Chalo theek hai ek saath mental hoyenge to achha hai We can be in adjacent wardsLOL

Originally posted by Nisha0604

I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. Evil SmileIt will be more entertaining to read though.LOL
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider.Tongue

Chalo theek hai ek saath mental hoyenge to achha hai We can be in adjacent wardsLOL

Anything to keep d story going.. Lol
Originally posted by -Payal-

I know you said she'd go to Lasya's party, but are the Iyers okay with her going (do they know?) and, didn't they have a prior commitment (did I read that wrong?) 

Of course she was going to end up there regardless, else how will the story move forward, and how will she get the biggest blow of her life? 
(A part of me wants to know if he'd pine for her if she hadn't showed...but you know me, I'm content with the mystery that is R&B's thoughts.)

Thanks for the dress IMG. I appreciate such details. 

I'm starting to crush on Baldev. Love the supportive confidant she has in him. I dunno how else I can say it - I love their rapport.

He would let her blow off steam - as he had let her sulk. And all it would take is a line or two from him to make her melt - because 'everything he says...anything he says'...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

She's gotten so carried away with her fantasies. I'm afraid for her. I'm afraid...but then, I'm not. 

I'm wondering why she had them conceal her nose piercing...is it because of the western attire and black tie affair...or...???...what is she up to?? 

Clean shaven? I am surprised. Embarrassed

Love her wit. Love it. 

Another update tonight or should I not get my hopes up?

Love,
P

SHE is a provocateur. Period
She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on
But nahiBig smile

Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" alsoBig smile

Of course there will be a next part tonite
A LOOONGISH one, 
The break up has to be painfully long... nahi?

Loong break ups make for passionate make ups

I had the post shaadi scene in my mind this morning, if you girls vote

I can have them confess and do that part tomm and call it a day/nigh/noon/pre dawn?

OR
We can go my route,  and I shall put them both through the wringer AND make them wringer operatorsEvil Smile one can be in it while the other tightens the knotEvil Smile

@BOLD: I concur. Embarrassed

I choose Option TWO.

Do it your way. Draw out the confession...I wanna see 'em both in the wringer. I'm a sadist. (Pretty Please!! Embarrassed)

Originally posted by -Payal-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know you said she'd go to Lasya's party, but are the Iyers okay with her going (do they know?) and, didn't they have a prior commitment (did I read that wrong?)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Of course she was going to end up there regardless, else how will the story move forward, and how will she get the biggest blow of her life?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">(A part of me wants to know if he'd pine for her if she hadn't showed...but you know me, I'm content with the mystery that is R&B's thoughts.)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for the dress IMG. I appreciate such details.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm starting to crush on Baldev. Love the supportive confidant she has in him. I dunno how else I can say it - I love their rapport.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He would let her blow off steam - as he had let her sulk. And all it would take is a line or two from him to make her melt - because 'everything he says...anything he says'...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She's gotten so carried away with her fantasies. I'm afraid for her. I'm afraid...but then, I'm not.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm wondering why she had them conceal her nose piercing...is it because ofthewestern attire and black tie affair...or...???...what is she up to??</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Clean shaven? I am surprised.Embarrassed</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love her wit. Love it.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Another update tonight or should I not get my hopes up?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">P</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">SHE is a provocateur. Period</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">But nahiBig smile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" alsoBig smile</font>

COULD HAVE PLANS WHAT RE???? I am exprcting him to have... I want him to make out .then let them brk up and then looonnnggg ppst brk up make up... Ufff.. M going mad now... I want to see him getting intimate n all.. It will be real fun

SHE is a provocateur. Period  POINT! EmbarrassedLOL
She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on
But nahiBig smile

Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" alsoBig smile  Also POINT. Day DreamingEmbarrassed

I'm restless. I want the next part cause I know its gonna hurt so good. Embarrassed
A bunch of sadists masquerading as IF members, yep... that's what we are... lets face it...