Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
still to catch up on last 3 chapters.. just not getting time.. will get back fast
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh poor II heartbreaks are hard no matter however strong one is!!
No girl deserves it but most of us go through this. I'm so glad that II will be back on her feet she's a strong girl!

Bring on the fights and I know I'm greedy but please can we have it all... Can't wait!! πŸ‘
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
7:18 IST.. waiting for the update Nisha 😳 😳
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
commenting after long time, but have been reading regularly.

throughout first thread, my centre of attention was almost only R&B ..
but in this thread, it is a different story altogether.

I love the way you have sketched II in recent iupdates. yes she is modren, strong, independent, challenging, has a risk streak. but truly she is a girl with middle-class n conservative values.
I found her so real n hence infinitely lovable.

in what a great way you have described her realization, her coming to terms with and acknowledging reality of her la la land πŸ‘
and i am certain you will show her rise-up too with great care

thank you

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

HAYLO HOARRR

Am feeling bummed that I cannot be here often
Am feeling terrible that I cannot be a part of this journey
Am feeling sad that I cannot seem to be able to balance my work and fun

Now I am just sorry
for myself

Shall try and catch up tomorroe, pongal day off I have 
I have also been a little sick
Hugs hugs love love
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish if I can call you that...can't wait for the next one babe. My Pongal is not starting till I read your update!

Waiting for Firecracker to R&B's butt on fire. I have enough with teary eyed women on shows. πŸ˜› Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
bluebell11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You write really well! Waiting to know more..
I'm kinda refreshing the page all the time checking for updates..*crazy i know!*

And just btw..it should be mycobacterium*
bacteria are always named myco*..there's nothing like myobacterium..ofcourse since it's coming out of a kid in your story it's completely justified! Just pointing out facts!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
read it now .. haay just when i was about to "hate"( I know thats difficult) him  you put this update with R&B playing with shravu tickling him , asking him questions and trying to call. so i am assuming he is clueless about why II is going to behave this way and she wont tell ..kya hoga dono ka..
you truly should consider a profession as a CV in an indian soap, the audience will surely tune in every single day .. like i have been doing :-)
see my second job is to get u to write a book or see if you can join a production house and write stories πŸ˜†
heard of "Mindy kaling"?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

yayieee... Love u moreee Nishu!!!!! Awww.. r$B loves her man!!!!!! He just diesnt talk... Ifffooo.. He shd go to drop off Shravu now.. She will sit on her bed startled... Lol.. Everyone will be shocked.. Hahahahahahahahah... Am waiting am waiting... Innoru update by tonight. .indian time πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
I WILL NEVER STOP NAGGING U MY LOVE.. U ARE ENN CHAMATTU KUTTI πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ and I know u will give one more update... I have full faith in u.. Hahah

Podi!
Why should it ALWAYS be love?πŸ˜‰
Why cant u care in a fling?
Hes a fling type guy right?πŸ˜ƒ
According to II right now hes a "multiple flings at the same time" types😭

Hes just missing someone he loves having sex with πŸ˜›
Thats All!πŸ˜ƒ

Romba kanavu kottai kattaade di

Thats why I dont post R&B's thoughts😈

The guy's motives should not be apparent😈
Makes him like every other male lead😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

read it now .. haay just when i was about to "hate"( I know thats difficult) him  you put this update with R&B playing with shravu tickling him , asking him questions and trying to call. so i am assuming he is clueless about why II is going to behave this way and she wont tell ..kya hoga dono ka..
you truly should consider a profession as a CV in an indian soap, the audience will surely tune in every single day .. like i have been doing :-)
see my second job is to get u to write a book or see if you can join a production house and write stories πŸ˜†
heard of "Mindy kaling"?

Anu,
Hes like PF Chang's mud pie
Made of cocoa, with chocolate chips, drizzled with chocolate sauce, and topped with chocolate icing, AND THEY GIVE YOU A FIVE POUND MOUNDπŸ˜†

R&B's love for kids is that five pound mound