Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 45

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

I truely admire ur modesty girl!!! M all over thr part now.. Poor Ishu... She is misunderstanding.. When he finds out he will LAUGH. LIKE CRAZY.. I WANT THIS SCENE. .I WANT HIM TO LAUGH OUT LOUD.. WHOLE HEARTEDLY. PLSSS. INCLUDE THIS ONE FOR ME..
She will start her rant now.. Poor thing broke down in front of periyappa.. Ad Amma noticed those bites 😲 ..Gone. .she will make n weave new stories ippo.. Fever ella vandachu. .ayyo. .enna da pannite nee Rakshasana πŸ˜†

RB laughing... wow wow wow that will be super fun...anh how will she react...laugh back at him...shout with tears flowing from her eyes...or throw that rasam book at him and brk a few of those perfect teeth(thoda zyada hoga)
But he shld surely give that laugh :)
Poor II! Feeling so bad for her. Thank god for HIPAA or else vandu ko pata chal jata.

Vaise is it heartbreak or flu? πŸ˜† JKEdited by nividances - 9 years ago
Btw just saw that you are going to post another part about R&B...very excited but I can't stay up any longer. Will read it first thing tomorrow morning.
Now im feeling really sad fr II *sob sob*
Di toot gayaπŸ’”
And im worried for the family man they must be so tensed...
How will time pass till the next update...awaiting...

P.s. if this was a serial or a movie to dialogue aata- bata meri beti ke sath kya hua tu janta nae hai muje πŸ˜›
Part 75
"Monomyobacterium"

This is for the Queen of pidungals (Ashu) (Pidungal in Tamizh means someone that nags❀️)

By 4 Shravu was at his wits end... he started bothering Amma and Vandu as they took turns caring for II. The Doc had advised "NO WORK FOR A WEEK"
Vandu was napping on the couch in II's room, Amma was taking a nap in their bedroom, Appa had gone to meet a friend...
Shravu started acting up...

Vandu tried to quieten him, II had to throw up... she almost fell in daze...
Vandu got done helping her and dialled Sam...

"Will it be OK if I bring Shravu for an hour?"
"U know what? I was just about to call u, PLEASE do, shaam ko Tanmay chhod denge" Sam said cheerfully
Since Amma was taking a nap, Appa wasnt home, there was nobody to tell her the new dynamic wrt Bhallas, Vandu nudged Amma and said 
"Amma BRB avana friend veetla vittuttu varen, will drop him off and be home".
Vandu returned at 4:30 ish

Shravu and Nandan palyed the Wii for an hour, then they tried to annoy the baby, mess with the baby monitors in every room

"Whats the longest sea creature?" R&B sked grinning leaning on the wall watching the boys, enjoying their mischief

Shravu flung himself on the man, got lifted, twirled and thrown in the air "THE BLUE WHALEEE" he yelled

His turn "Name 10 deadliest creatures"

R&B : African Lion, African Eleophant, Sea wasp box Jellyfish, the mosquito, the shark and stopped searching...
Shravu: U LOSTTT Uncle R U LOSTTT thats onlyFIVE... U losttt Dude... I demand a hugeee prize

Nandan: Me too Uncle R
R&B I have ONE MORE
Shravu jumped up and got hoiseted again 
R&B That would be U

Shravu started rolling on the floor as R&B tickled him all over, "THATS WHAT CHITHI SAYS"
he said breathlessly

R&B looked at the kid's face for a second...

"Chithi is so so so so so sick" he made a dirty face

R&B's expression changed "Why?' he asked softly😳
"Amma and I went there because Paati called, Chithi is just asleep, he lay back and stuck his tongue out comically
"Whats wrong?" R&B asked..😳
"amma took her to the Doctor, Chithi got ELEVEN SHOTS, they think she has the monomyobacterium" he made stuff upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

The help brought snacks "U owe me a gift Dude" Shravu reminded JUST like his cHITHI AND TOOK OFFπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

R&B leaned on the wall stretched his legs on the floor and went on his phone...
Fire Cracker... he dialled "Dial kiya gaya number abhi uplabdh  nahi hai" Some Airtel message... it was switched off..😳

He scrolled to Sam's baby shower pictures... a random group picture of the crowd.. she was unawares in a far corner...II in the dark pink saree... was embarrassed after singing, had covered her eyes with her hand...
 but was smiling...he felt the jasmine string, tapped it once with his thumb...☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
yayieee... Love u moreee Nishu!!!!! Awww.. r$B loves her man!!!!!! He just diesnt talk... Ifffooo.. He shd go to drop off Shravu now.. She will sit on her bed startled... Lol.. Everyone will be shocked.. Hahahahahahahahah... Am waiting am waiting... Innoru update by tonight. .indian time πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
I WILL NEVER STOP NAGGING U MY LOVE.. U ARE ENN CHAMATTU KUTTI πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ and I know u will give one more update... I have full faith in u.. Hahah
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">PLEASE DO!!!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I have nothing to be ashamed of AshuπŸ‘</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Its a WELL THOUGHT OUT, well written story with an INTELLIGENT PLOTπŸ˜ƒ, may not be Oscar worthy, but I have pride in everything I produceπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I officially crown you the Nachu of the SS thread... seriyana nachu nachuπŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">OK a TINYYY PART</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Disclaimer:</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I dont want you to start jumping up and down with joy alright?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">THIS IS PURELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL alright?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The tigress is sick right now...his actions on my chhutku part will have NO bearing on their war starting tomorrow... so PLEASE dont jump to conclusions seriya?</font>

[/QUOTE
Enna di solla vare nee ippo 😲 😲 😲 .That means he wint go drop Shravu????? That means he wont see her???? I want these two love struck 😭 😭 😭 They are my favs... My babies.. Poor. Babies.. Awesomely i. Love.. Hahahah
I want to post it di.. Aana her timeline is private.. Stupid lady.. She decured it for the fear of getting bashed.. Rofl.. I KNOW.. SERIYANA NACHU DAAN NAAN.. U GOT ME HOOKED.. SO I WILL BLAME U FOR THIS.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nividances

Poor II! Feeling so bad for her. Thank god for HIPAA or else vandu ko pata chal jata.

Vaise is it heartbreak or flu? πŸ˜† JK

Both.. Lol.. But more of HEARTBREAK.. My poor Ishu 😭 😭 😭
He did wat he had said, he called he didnt run...nice...
He can be a bit sad or confused or concerned but i dont want her to get any hint about it...I'm awaiting the big never seen before fight...I like love fights πŸ˜ˆ

P.s.- can shree be a bit more attractive... Like he cant be RB but like we shld at least find him nice...not all the time ishu ke peeche peeche
P.p.s- can u pls add at d end of the post (wenever u knw) aftr around how many hrs can we expect the next update...so dat i dont go crazy refreshing d pg...
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago

work and real life not letting me catch up with the updates as they come , and  just now read last 4 updates all in a go.  That's some painful turn of events but inevitable I guess to bring out the latent feelings of both of them.  Lots of review threads are there but my 2 cents worth - wud love to  see the two of them battling it out with  that  rib tickling sense of humour that you spice it up with

This tale has all the makings of a best-seller and if it were to ever get published, a copy will surely be in my library