Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Payal-

I know you said she'd go to Lasya's party, but are the Iyers okay with her going (do they know?) and, didn't they have a prior commitment (did I read that wrong?) 

Of course she was going to end up there regardless, else how will the story move forward, and how will she get the biggest blow of her life? 
(A part of me wants to know if he'd pine for her if she hadn't showed...but you know me, I'm content with the mystery that is R&B's thoughts.)

Thanks for the dress IMG. I appreciate such details. 

I'm starting to crush on Baldev. Love the supportive confidant she has in him. I dunno how else I can say it - I love their rapport.

He would let her blow off steam - as he had let her sulk. And all it would take is a line or two from him to make her melt - because 'everything he says...anything he says'...๐Ÿ˜ณ

She's gotten so carried away with her fantasies. I'm afraid for her. I'm afraid...but then, I'm not. 

I'm wondering why she had them conceal her nose piercing...is it because of the western attire and black tie affair...or...???...what is she up to?? 

Clean shaven? I am surprised. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love her wit. Love it. 

Another update tonight or should I not get my hopes up?

Love,
P

SHE is a provocateur. Period
She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on
But nahi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" also๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Of course there will be a next part tonite

A LOOONGISH one, 
The break up has to be painfully long... nahi?

Loong break ups make for passionate make ups

I had the post shaadi scene in my mind this morning, if you girls vote

I can have them confess and do that part tomm and call it a day/nigh/noon/pre dawn?

OR
We can go my route,  and I shall put them both through the wringer AND make them wringer operators๐Ÿ˜ˆ one can be in it while the other tightens the knot๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@BOLD: I concur. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I choose Option TWO.

Do it your way. Draw out the confession...I wanna see 'em both in the wringer. I'm a sadist. (Pretty Please!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">SHE is a provocateur. Period</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">But nahi๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" also๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

COULD HAVE PLANS WHAT RE???? I am exprcting him to have... I want him to make out .then let them brk up and then looonnnggg ppst brk up make up... Ufff.. M going mad now... I want to see him getting intimate n all.. It will be real fun
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SHE is a provocateur. Period  POINT! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
She knows he loves nose rings, she could have gone a Desi saree formal outfit route and left it on
But nahi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes clean shaven... he may have some "plans" also๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Also POINT. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm restless. I want the next part cause I know its gonna hurt so good. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
A bunch of sadists masquerading as IF members, yep... that's what we are... lets face it...
nividances thumbnail

A bunch of sadists masquerading as IF members, yep... that's what we are... lets face it...

Touche. ๐Ÿ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Lol ..anything to make them confess and keep d story going...By when can I expect ur update ya??
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Not that u guys really care about this part, now that Spoiler has been Alerted... or whatever they say in soap lingo
But anyway, NO parents didnt go, Bally and her worked on a Saturday and she went off from work..
She couldnt have dressed up for a Bhalla party like THAT at HOME
Not that Amma hasnt seen her in that outfit, but with Appa's new found disillusionment about Ranjan, AND Sree's proposal in the making

Amma definitely would only want DISPLAY OF ANY KIND FOR SREE ALONE
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok there's R&B but Baldev... he's got some pull too... how do you do it Nisha?  How do you create such characters? *sigh*

Love the dress- beautiful.

I knew clean shaven was a bad sign... *UGH!*

OK  *deep breath*  I'm prepared for the breakup.. only because I can't face the end of this like the other members  of your fan club.   I guess I'm not as much of a sadist as everyone else...I'm  just not really in a lets cry my eyes out kind of mood right now.    But I appreciate the appeal.

And I trust the payoff and banter will be worth the pain and that even the pain will be filled with fruitful nuggets for us to savor.๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok Nisha... do your worst!

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Not that u guys really care about this part, now that Spoiler has been Alerted... or whatever they say in soap lingo

But anyway, NO parents didnt go, Bally and her worked on a Saturday and she went off from work..
She couldnt have dressed up for a Bhalla party like THAT at HOME
Not that Amma hasnt seen her in that outfit, but with Appa's new found disillusionment about Ranjan, AND Sree's proposal in the making

Amma definitely would only want DISPLAY OF ANY KIND FOR SREE ALONE

Yyieee.. Its only him n her then!!!! They need alone time.. They need to explore stuff themselves. ..M wait is getting interesting then!! No interruptions now... I dont want anybody else except d two.. They are gonna talk it out n fall flat.. But will make up sooon.. Yayieee