Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 36

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

And oh!
I could very well write a part where R&B is all mushy and gushy... stays up and pines for her and writes love notes on every piece of paper, forgets to eat sleep and do his job

But that would be boring...

I will just let him be inscrutable until the very end... with little glimpses into what he did on a certain day or at a certain time...

Little nuggets like how she discovered hes similar to Manny thrown in here and there... nuggets like that and the comment from Sam "One R&B is enough"

I wouldn't like that either. Him thinking about her and pining.. that'd be creepy! I just wanna know him. I want info so that I can at least know if I can like him or not.

You ALREADY KNOW so much about him

Hes an introvert
Hes is NOT expressive, errmm.. except in bed
Hes DEEPLY attached to his sisters
Hes HONEST and straight foward
He has a temper
He is resentful of his Dad
He is AS attracted to her as she is
He LOVES his job
He doesnt have 100 friends
He doesn't live by the norms of the society, his girlfriend was FRENCH and 6 years OLDER
He runs away sometimes from problems
Hes not depressed or suicidal

Though I appreciate everything about this Raman, even I would like to get to know him better. Not in the way that he doesn't like chocolates or makes an exception for them only if it has sprinklers! Tongue

I would like to get to know Raman in the way that we get to know what he thinks about Ishita, her family,about her, her looks, what does he like best about her (except her nose ring), does he appreciate her intellect, does he know she has a relative who is bed ridden at home, her favourite color. 

Raman's thoughts about what is he going to do now that they have reached that point, if he wants to share this with his sisters, or if he ever thinks about his dad or thinks about sharing his problems with Ishita! 

I know abovesaid are all serious stuff and you dont want that, but all this can be incorporated in a line or two in his thoughts. 

Just sayingSmile

I love Baldev-Ishita as friends Smile
Originally posted by modernfamily

That's the story of my life. I can't make myself  believe in the institution of marriage. My family can't stop emotionally blackmailing me. I think you just have to be lucky, which only a few of us are. With marriages comes a perpetual fear attached, what if he is not the right one.Confused

Sudhi

STRICTLY MY OPINION

MANY, or MOST go in with the fear THESE DAYS that "IT MAY NOT BE the right one"
Thats the biggest difference u know

There is a LOT of pessimism associated with arranged marriages as if "falling in love" Jab we Met style is the ONLY perfect way?
Maybe...

I married my husband with the thought "THIS IS IT HES THE ONE"

Not every man is a wife beater, or a abuser or a jerk or a lazy pig or a Mamma's boy
In fact 99% of them are EXACTLY like women

EAGER and SINCERE

U JUST HAVE TO BELIEVEBig smile

Sorry if I sound preachy
Didnt mean toCry
"MUJHE jhel paana BAHUT mushkil hai" SOUNDS romantic for a love story...
Will we SAY THAT at a workplace? We spend 10-12 hours a day at the officeBig smile

Will we talk to our hiring managers like that?

We dont correct?

How come WE ARE ALL ABLE to be in our BEST CONGENIAL, CORDIAL COLLABORATIVE behavior at the work place but NOT in a marriage?

Being WILLING and WANTING to change is what marriage is all about... I am not saying women should be sacrificial doormats like a certain someone... or be Gloria Steinem like
There is a balance... for every man & woman its different... its somewhere between the 40th and 70th...Big smile

Those that cannot do it should stay single... its not the India of my parents times... heck its not even the India of 20 years ago...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
No not preachy but practical. I'm a self-proclaimed romantic and romantics tend to be pessimistic. I thing marriage changes you. I've seen friends change and I imagine stepping into their shoes and don't feel it's worth it. Like I said, some people are plain lucky. You are one of them. If a person brings out the best in you then it's worth your while. Otherwise it's a nightmare and trust me I've seen those also around me. Just not a fan of marriages. So much so that I can't congratulate people who get hitched unless I'm forced to. The best I can say to them is "all the best"

Sorry for the rant
awesome as always...chalo kisi ko toh II ne apna raaz bataya...n she was so scared...true love...n she imagining baby with R&B in previous update was so cute...n u just showed brilliantly how relation with subbu was just bound to fail...there were distinct signs but II didn't care then...

would love to see hiw will they get married.. who will propose.. wat will be the circumstances... arghhh...just waiting for that

n plz dont stop...write about their life after marriage.. plzzz
Originally posted by modernfamily

No not preachy but practical. I'm a self-proclaimed romantic and romantics tend to be pessimistic. I thing marriage changes you. I've seen friends change and I imagine stepping into their shoes and don't feel it's worth it. Like I said, some people are plain lucky. You are one of them. If a person brings out the best in you then it's worth your while. Otherwise it's a nightmare and trust me I've seen those also around me. Just not a fan of marriages. So much so that I can't congratulate people who get hitched unless I'm forced to. The best I can say to them is "all the best"

Sorry for the rant

We are ALL willing to change for that ONE promotion or raise, HOW COME we wont change to make a marriage work?
We are willing to turn into extroverts to nail that next big deal, we are all willing to be admins to our bosses if the boss is in a bind... we are all willing to endure a irritating VP because IT MAY YIELD a promotionWink
NOBODY WALKS OUT

If we did, attrition rates would sky rocket, THEY DONT.. statistics prove it SudhiBig smile

We are all ready to pull in 60 hours a week 80 hours a week even all day weekends
NO URBAN marriage requires THAT kind of investmentBig smile only a JOB does

Yet we balk at marriages
I JUST DONT UNDERSTANDCry
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Next update pleaseee.. I dont understand marriage stuff.. Sorry for cutting ya guys across.. Cry Am of d age but am nt ready for committment unless jys someone like R$B!!! I realsied Nisha... After ur update how I want my man!!! Tha ks to u.. For fanning my expectations!!

"MUJHE jhel paana BAHUT mushkil hai" SOUNDS romantic for a love story...
Will we SAY THAT at a workplace? We spend 10-12 hours a day at the officeBig smile

Will we talk to our hiring managers like that?

We dont correct?

How come WE ARE ALL ABLE to be in our BEST CONGENIAL, CORDIAL COLLABORATIVE behavior at the work place but NOT in a marriage?

Being WILLING and WANTING to change is what marriage is all about... I am not saying women should be sacrificial doormats like a certain someone... or be Gloria Steinem like
There is a balance... for every man & woman its different... its somewhere between the 40th and 70th...Big smile

Those that cannot do it should stay single... its not the India of my parents times... heck its not even the India of 20 years ago...

I'm gonna show this to my mom and tell her to stop praying! LOL

I once told a friend of mine, that it'd take a miracle for me to fall in love and want to get married and she said, if I need a miracle, then God will make sure that it is so. But I don't know if I even want the miracle you know! All my life, I've wanted to be a researcher, I've wanted to be great, and I have planned and worked to achieve that (still a long way to go). I've wanted to be the person who doesn't sleep at night so that thousands other get a peaceful sleep. I don't know, is it possible that you can have both? That you can be great and have a successful family life as well? Specially for a woman? I don't wanna be mediocre in my career. If push comes to shove, I know I'm always gonna choose my career but I don't know if I should hope for/ give up the hope for a balanced family life.
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 7 years ago