Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 36

Posted: 9 years ago
omg the dress is so pretty love it.. Ab dono ko sab ke samne dance toh karna padega .. Yes? No?
Endless possibilities ๐Ÿ˜ณwaiting for your next update.

I know you said she'd go to Lasya's party, but are the Iyers okay with her going (do they know?) and, didn't they have a prior commitment (did I read that wrong?) 

Of course she was going to end up there regardless, else how will the story move forward, and how will she get the biggest blow of her life? 
(A part of me wants to know if he'd pine for her if she hadn't showed...but you know me, I'm content with the mystery that is R&B's thoughts.)

Thanks for the dress IMG. I appreciate such details. 

I'm starting to crush on Baldev. Love the supportive confidant she has in him. I dunno how else I can say it - I love their rapport.

He would let her blow off steam - as he had let her sulk. And all it would take is a line or two from him to make her melt - because 'everything he says...anything he says'...๐Ÿ˜ณ

She's gotten so carried away with her fantasies. I'm afraid for her. I'm afraid...but then, I'm not. 

I'm wondering why she had them conceal her nose piercing...is it because of the western attire and black tie affair...or...???...what is she up to?? 

Clean shaven? I am surprised. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love her wit. Love it. 

Another update tonight or should I not get my hopes up?

Love,
P

Baldevs character is so well crafted. He is like II's soother cum reality check guide. Like how he has become a prominent player in this saga

My greed never ends babe.. So u have OFFICIALLY decided on not ending d ff YAYIEEE.. THE DEVIL IS HANDSOME...OMG.. I will die thousand deaths today if u leave d devil hanging in der.. Pls give us a beautiful update now... R$B N II ONLY!!! None else here. ..I wanna see him talk. .express more.. Let him nt brood.. Pleaseee.. And ask iito shut up.. She is scari g d shit outta me dude!! M perplexed now.. What will come over her thst wud brk her??? She needs to stay strong.. Which she will.. And R$B has to spk up fr her this time.. She will be shattrred otherwise
Of course there will be a next part tonite
A LOOONGISH one, 
The break up has to be painfully long... nahi?

Loong break ups make for passionate make ups

I had the post shaadi scene in my mind this morning, if you girls vote

I can have them confess and do that part tomm and call it a day/nigh/noon/pre dawn?

OR
We can go my route,  and I shall put them both through the wringer AND make them wringer operators๐Ÿ˜ˆ one can be in it while the other tightens the knot๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Okay.. Its a break up.. M prepared. .very well.. I need a looonggish one.. Like really long.. And post break up love is what I shall lool forward to... Shut up no ending so soon.. I will fly down to d east coast.. U know it.. I have intimidated u already.. Lol.. We will go ur way.. We need to see R$B's pain too.. He needs to think over II.. HE CANT BROOD ALL DAY WID HIS EAR PLUGS CAN HE ? I want II to be wanting... I want him toshow love!!! Keep writing babe.. M waiting
I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It will be more entertaining to read though. ๐Ÿ˜†
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by nividances

I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. ๐Ÿ˜ˆIt will be more entertaining to read though.๐Ÿ˜†
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider.๐Ÿ˜›

I second u Nivi.. I want a looonggg story.. No enxing it please... U have officially declared not to end it in one comment or many...So we will sit through d break up and experience pain rather than cry over the ended story... Lol.. We r greedy and insane.. So meep our greed coming.. Lol.. WRITE!!!
Originally posted by nividances

I vote for the break up and putting them both through the wringer. I know...it's so sadistic of me to want to torture them like that. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ It will be more entertaining to read though. ๐Ÿ˜†
The shaadi and post-shaadi stuff can wait for later because that would mean a quicker end to the story...and that's not even a possibility that we should consider. ๐Ÿ˜›

Chalo theek hai ek saath mental hoyenge to achha hai We can be in adjacent wards๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Chalo theek hai ek saath mental hoyenge to achha hai We can be in adjacent wards๐Ÿ˜†

Anything to keep d story going.. Lol