Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha!!!

Not fair to end  with that  precap... and you do it every time- you have mastered the art of keeping your audience on tenterhooks...  do you know what you are doing to me?🤪

As for the latest addition to this amazing FF: Love Baldev- L.O.V.E Baldev!  

The lines are starting to blur, the lies are starting to pile up, the dreams are starting to weave  and her sanity is starting to go... a couple of more knocks and then she can build herself back up I suppose!😉

Quite interesting that father and son have a similar opinion of her- Rajan calls her a firebrand and if I'm not mistakes her number is saved as 'fire cracker' in R&B's phone right?

Looking forward to the next part...  with equal parts trepidation and excitement ...😳

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Payal-

First of all, apologies for disappearing. Real life family stuff this weekend meant I couldn't get back here to comment or read updates.

To make up for the lack of feedback, here it is...my thoughts on all 15 parts in this thread...gives me a chance go back and read them all again () and this way, I'll be caught up for subsequent updates. 😳

Update #56 - Rakshashan

They're and US. AN US. ☺️ Okay, maybe not, I'm getting carried away in II's la-la land. But a girl can dream, no? 

"A hungry, needy...possessive..." I'm blushing like a teenage girl who's got her first crush. ☺️

I love when you insert a bit about his hair being tousled (and finger kangi). ☺️

His laying lazily gazing at her as she composes herself and adjusts her sari...seriously, DEVIL. He's ruthless. Incorrigible. 

Her wish of his watching her dress up coming true...albeit, not the way she would have wanted it...or is it?? ☺️

There is no way the sisters don't know what's going on between them, right? I mean, how can they not. Don't answer that.

Update #57 - Matches and Victors

DEVIL. Returning the favor by sending the money back to her sister?!??! Does this man have zero scruples? 🤣

Honestly can't help but wonder about his thoughts on their escapades, but then I love that he's so enigmatic. 

Why do I get the feeling II won't ever win a match against the mighty R&B? 😳😆

Update #58 - Sisterhood

LOVED this one. The sisters are on to something, and I love that. 

There's something wonderful about older sisters going all mommy-mode. Loved Vandu's natural reaction. And, I concur with her: "FOR THAT HEIGHT, FOR THAT HAIR, FOR THOSE HANDS AND THAT PREOCCUPIED LOOK I WOULD KILL"  ☺️☺️☺️

Love the way you intersperse the updates with snippets/flashbacks of their conversations. Love that you've got him talking more. 

He sent her a count of his cargos. Is he as far gone as she is? She seems to weigh so heavily on his mind. You know what I think it is? I think he truly enjoys her courage and wit. She's a good match for him...smart and feisty. Unlike his boring previous conquests, I assume? Anyway, I shall stop wondering about him and simply enjoy the mystery that surrounds him. I'm in love with this man. Seriously. ☺️

Loved the Bhalla siblings sitting around talking about her. They've got to know something's up, no? Can't remember if he's the baby...the idea of his sisters playing mommy to him to a certain extent is so wonderfully heartwarming. I love the rapport the three share.  I mean, isn't it as obvious as Mihir said - "topi pehnane aayi thi." 😆

I'm enjoying R&B's feigning ignorance to it all. 😳 

Loved every word, pause, space, and emotion in this update. Every one. 

Update #59 - Earned and Entitled

LOVED the conference room war. LOVED it Nisha, can't tell you how much. Whats a good romance without a good fall out. There's something so wonderful about the pain that comes with being at odds with the object of your affection. 😳

I dont' blame him for being livid - she is mixing business with pleasure to a certain extent. She partly did what she did because she was irritated about the delays, but partly, to get back at him. Part of her anger came from a place where she was trying to put him in his place and show him she's not to be messed with - whether it's work or otherwise. 

LOVED this confrontation between the two. Added a wonderful dynamic to their equation with one another.

Thank you for the snippets of Ranjan and Chachu...a bit more insight into the factors in R&Bs life that have made him who he is...a bit of insight into where his head is. I apprecaite that. 

Update #60 - Christmas Tree & Hazelnut Creamer

First thing's first. I really do LOVE Baldev. (I've read ahead, obviously, so more on this later).

I am curious as to her tears...her frustrations with work, her guilt for the escapades for the Rakshashan, her not knowing what she wants, and where it's going...unable to deny the affect he's having on her. The frustration and exhaustion is all weighing on her...and it's somewhat heartbreaking to know she's getting carried away knowing this can't and won't end well. 

Did she voice a secret desire to Baldev? I'm okay with that.

It's gotta be tough for her to go from being at the top of her game to put in her place in a matter of days. I know that feeling. It's not nice. For someone as career-minded as she is, can't be easy. 

Love the cold war. Love that he noticed she had been crying. (he does care - on some level. He is affected by her as she is him...I appreciate knowing that because it helps me deal with II's heartbreak and not hate him so much for unraveling her the way he has).

Update #61 - Peace and PMS

Making love to an insensitive man angered her more than the work fight...or not. - speaking my own thoughts there. She doesn't want to want him, but its beyond her control now...she does, irrevocably. She's unknowingly allowed herself to weave dreams that will never come true. Not to mention he humiliated her at work - her one place of self-assurance. She's caught in a catch-22 and can't figure out if she loves to hate him or hates to love him...or both. 

Why is he there at such a convenient hour? Don't answer that...I'm just glad he cares enough to come make peace.

Update #62 - Speechless Symphonies 

You couldn't have titled this one better. 

The whole thing read like a dance...like they were waltzing around each other and the elephant in the room. I'll go back and listen to the songs another time, but thank you for the translations...the songs are perfect for her thoughts and him in general. Added to the feels. 😳

Update #63 - Clean Lizard & Joint Account

Nisha. You made him very real with emotion with that hug. I actually teared up at his gesture. I was speechless. It's about so much more to him than their steamy encounters. He genuinely cares. THANK YOU for that glimpse into his thoughts on all this. There's something so intimate about a hug, na? So simple. "Thats enough." ...Lets call a truce, stop torturing yourself...I'm sorry?

I loved this update for the realistic touch. A lazy Sunday afternoon, the intimacy, the growing familiarity between them. 😳 I got nothing else to say. Seriously, I was moved with this one...love that its becoming more about the emotional connect than just the physical intimacy.

Update # 64 - MMS to iPad

Her concern over the future of this rendezvous is so genuine and real. She's battling a million emotions within her and has no inkling as to how he feels, what his thoughts are on the same. It's a tough spot to be in ...and worse, knowing that they are worlds apart, her family will never approve, she's practically being scandalous. I can't help but feel for her.

Her reaction to his having "been around"...it's heartbreaking to watch her convince herself this "lie" is her reality. 

Love the way he's softened gradually - telling her softly that he was joking. (I'm falling deeper in love with this Devil with each passing update. I love him. I do.) Love that you've actually got him talking more. Love the gradual understanding...love the fact that, again, it's moving beyond the physical intimacy. He may be enigmatic, at odds with his father, but it's clear that he's close to his siblings...and he's letting her into that important part of his world.  😳

I love the way their hands naturally join - hers on his watch. 

This one was touching. Seriously. Loved it. 

Update #65 - Aloo Matar & It Works

"I was hoping to teach you myself." ☺️☺️☺️

The devil himself napping on her bed. I woulda just ogled too...for an eternity. ☺️☺️☺️

Her giving it back to him  ☺️☺️☺️

Thats it. Just ☺️

Update #66 - Choices and Clues

I love the way you intertwine flashback snippets of their conversations into the updates as the story moves forward. 

Her concerns are my concerns. I am worried for her showing up at Sam's house with HIM. I am worried for her with their being found out. And like her, I too think he simply doesn't care...but clearly it's not as big of a deal with he & his siblings as it is for her. Besides, I think his siblings already have an idea of what's going on.

Thank you for the snippet into his thoughts. You know how much I love them. His hate for Dehli makes me wonder how long he'll stick around...or why he's still here even - 6 weeks its been? I get that he's trying to look over the company, make sure his uncle doesn't try anything funny, but...I can only wonder if something won't drive him away...or, if II will change his mind about the city (wishful thinking courtesy romantic me). 😳

Update #67 - Cinthol & Confession

Nervous, Stuttering II...and I can only empathize with her plight. He's managed to turn a strong, confident professional into a blabbering, stuttering, dimwit...and he's enjoying watching her quirm. Seriously. Devil. 😳

Loved Sam's telling her to relax. She knows, doesn't she? How can she not??? 😳

Fantasizing about baby-making with the man? As much as I don't want this girl to get more carried away in la-la land, I am OKAY with this. ☺️

Love that Lasya regularly gets compared to her Mamu. I love that Mamu seems to dote on her as well. 😳 (Insight into me: I love babies...but what I love more, is MEN with BABIES...watching them interact. There's something so beautiful about a man with a baby. There. Now I've gone and embarrassed myself.☺️) 

Tossing her own soap out, using the cinthol...we've all done such silly things in love na? Love the way you write in these small details. 😳

Finally the confession. I'm glad she chose Baldev. I love him. 

Update #68 - Lesbian Saas Bahu & Amma Fixation

Really, I love him (Baldev). The voice of reason, her sounding board, speaking the words her conscious has been screaming at her all these weeks. 

Love how realistically you wrote her agony - the nausea inducing nervousness. So real.

Love the natural flow of the conversation, the fact that he didn't pry, tried to lighten her mood, and asked her very pertinent questions. 

I appreciate the insight into Subbu...seems the Iyers were settling with her decision, but ultimately want more for their daughter...makes me wonder how things will play out with the rejection of Sree and finally, their acceptance (?) of R&B...I see this getting really messy before that 1 pm going all the way happens. 😳😆

Update #69 - "Who Shrikanth?" & Barista

"Are you okay with this status?" - I'm with Bally - I want her to figure out what she wants (though I have a feeling she already knows, now if she'd just stop lying to herself...), and go after it like nothing else matters. 

I love Baldev. I do. Sometimes, ya gotta hear it from someone else to come to terms. I'm glad she can confide in Baldev and get a no-nonsense, no-judgement, outside take - one that, more importantly, mimics her own (aside from the fact that she's lost her heart to the devil long ago). 

Love the friendly, flirty banter and comfort level between Mihir-II. 

BOOKS!! 😳 I love that the devil is an avid reader. I like my men to be well read.

Learning to make filter coffee??? 😳  *sigh*...he's as far gone as she. 

I love the way you weave the story in and out. Takes so much talent to do so in a cohesive manner.  

Update #70 - Ethics & Invitations

The debt wars continue.  I want a tally, please. 

Love the banter between II and Bally. 😳

Mixing business with pleasure...as I said above...Not okay. Not. Okay. But, what to do when the object of your pleasure...errmm...woes is your client!! 😕😳

He's left her wording and rewording, doubting her own abilities. He's left her practically incompetent at work, and then has the audacity to point out her shortcomings to her?? DEVIL.

Ranjan...what's with his...affection? And why is he hand-delivering an invite to her house? It's almost unsettling. 

To end this on a gushy note, I LOVE when you add details about his tousled hair and finger kangi (seriously, finger kangi is everything. Everything.) That "I do..." ... ☺️

The biggest blow? Bring. It. On. I'm ready. I want more of her emotional turmoil. I'm a sadist.

1) You're a brilliant writer.
2) I'm obsessed with this story.
3) I'm in love with R&B.

Love,
P

NO APOLOGY REQUIRED

IF the review is gonna be like THIS👏👏👏

I have SERIOUSLY (u probably have an idea of how sincere I am) have read it FIVE TIMES COMPLETELY

You have a TREMENDOUS eye for detail YOU DONT MISS ANYTHING... ANY... THING
Its not 17th Century Shakespeare I KNOW that... but  you have an astounding grasp of this simple love story

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH😳

I THOUGHT A LOT ABOUT WHY U DIDN'T POST😃

I wont lie you... I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY COMMENT... its not my day job, I do have a fulfilling life outside of it, career kids, family etc... but this addiction is quite  UN-EXPLAINABLE
I am happy to have fellow riders like yourself😃

You are allowed to be gone for as long as u want (ONE WEEK MAX) if it translates into SUCH reviews

You were not kidding when u said, u loved it. I SEE IT😃

P.S. As a physician you are going to have tremendous advantage over your peers for that laser vision and the superlative interpretation skills
I wish u good luck👏

I am now going to answer all your observations😳

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

oh plz u can't write anything idiotic...if there is drama then it will logical of that i'm sure...But plz don't break her heart...i will be really devastated.  😭

Yeah Ranjan n R&B don't even  talk ..may be i'm reading too much between the lines.. jagga jasoos mode on..😛

when is the next update coming...waiting for it...

Nidhi
THATS TOO MUCH FAITH😭

I will try and do my best

They say if you LOVE something, it does NOT seem like a chore, I LOVE this story as much as I love my family😃 NO I am not lying... NO I am not ashamed to say that publicly... if I need to be treated SO BE IT😳👏
 I  promise to take good care of R&B and II😳

Hsp.canada thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Payal-]

First of all, apologies for disappearing. Real life family stuff this weekend meant I couldn't get back here to comment or read updates.

To make up for the lack of feedback, here it is...my thoughts on all 15 parts in this thread...gives me a chance go back and read them all again () and this way, I'll be caught up for subsequent updates. 😳

Update #56 - Rakshashan

They're and US. AN US. ☺️ Okay, maybe not, I'm getting carried away in II's la-la land. But a girl can dream, no? 

"A hungry, needy...possessive..." I'm blushing like a teenage girl who's got her first crush. ☺️

I love when you insert a bit about his hair being tousled (and finger kangi). ☺️

His laying lazily gazing at her as she composes herself and adjusts her sari...seriously, DEVIL. He's ruthless. Incorrigible. 

Her wish of his watching her dress up coming true...albeit, not the way she would have wanted it...or is it?? ☺️

There is no way the sisters don't know what's going on between them, right? I mean, how can they not. Don't answer that.

DEVIL. Returning the favor by sending the money back to her sister?!??! Does this man have zero scruples? 🤣

Honestly can't help but wonder about his thoughts on their escapades, but then I love that he's so enigmatic. 

Update #58 - Sisterhood

There's something wonderful about older sisters going all mommy-mode. Loved Vandu's natural reaction. And, I concur with her: "FOR THAT HEIGHT, FOR THAT HAIR, FOR THOSE HANDS AND THAT PREOCCUPIED LOOK I WOULD KILL"  ☺️☺️☺️

Love the way you intersperse the updates with snippets/flashbacks of their conversations. Love that you've got him talking more. 

He sent her a count of his cargos. Is he as far gone as she is? She seems to weigh so heavily on his mind. You know what I think it is? I think he truly enjoys her courage and wit. She's a good match for him...smart and feisty. Unlike his boring previous conquests, I assume? Anyway, I shall stop wondering about him and simply enjoy the mystery that surrounds him. I'm in love with this man. Seriously. ☺️

Loved the Bhalla siblings sitting around talking about her. They've got to know something's up, no? Can't remember if he's the baby...the idea of his sisters playing mommy to him to a certain extent is so wonderfully heartwarming. I love the rapport the three share.  I mean, isn't it as obvious as Mihir said - "topi pehnane aayi thi." 😆

LOVED the conference room war. LOVED it Nisha, can't tell you how much. Whats a good romance without a good fall out. There's something so wonderful about the pain that comes with being at odds with the object of your affection. 😳

I dont' blame him for being livid - she is mixing business with pleasure to a certain extent. She partly did what she did because she was irritated about the delays, but partly, to get back at him. Part of her anger came from a place where she was trying to put him in his place and show him she's not to be messed with - whether it's work or otherwise. 

LOVED this confrontation between the two. Added a wonderful dynamic to their equation with one another.

Thank you for the snippets of Ranjan and Chachu...a bit more insight into the factors in R&Bs life that have made him who he is...a bit of insight into where his head is. I apprecaite that. 

First thing's first. I really do LOVE Baldev. (I've read ahead, obviously, so more on this later).

I am curious as to her tears...her frustrations with work, her guilt for the escapades for the Rakshashan, her not knowing what she wants, and where it's going...unable to deny the affect he's having on her. The frustration and exhaustion is all weighing on her...and it's somewhat heartbreaking to know she's getting carried away knowing this can't and won't end well. 

It's gotta be tough for her to go from being at the top of her game to put in her place in a matter of days. I know that feeling. It's not nice. For someone as career-minded as she is, can't be easy. 

Love the cold war. Love that he noticed she had been crying. (he does care - on some level. He is affected by her as she is him...I appreciate knowing that because it helps me deal with II's heartbreak and not hate him so much for unraveling her the way he has).

Making love to an insensitive man angered her more than the work fight...or not. - speaking my own thoughts there. She doesn't want to want him, but its beyond her control now...she does, irrevocably. She's unknowingly allowed herself to weave dreams that will never come true. Not to mention he humiliated her at work - her one place of self-assurance. She's caught in a catch-22 and can't figure out if she loves to hate him or hates to love him...or both. 

Why is he there at such a convenient hour? Don't answer that...I'm just glad he cares enough to come make peace.

The whole thing read like a dance...like they were waltzing around each other and the elephant in the room. I'll go back and listen to the songs another time, but thank you for the translations...the songs are perfect for her thoughts and him in general. Added to the feels. 😳

Nisha. You made him very real with emotion with that hug. I actually teared up at his gesture. I was speechless. It's about so much more to him than their steamy encounters. He genuinely cares. THANK YOU for that glimpse into his thoughts on all this. There's something so intimate about a hug, na? So simple. "Thats enough." ...Lets call a truce, stop torturing yourself...I'm sorry?

I loved this update for the realistic touch. A lazy Sunday afternoon, the intimacy, the growing familiarity between them. 😳 I got nothing else to say. Seriously, I was moved with this one...love that its becoming more about the emotional connect than just the physical intimacy.

Her concern over the future of this rendezvous is so genuine and real. She's battling a million emotions within her and has no inkling as to how he feels, what his thoughts are on the same. It's a tough spot to be in ...and worse, knowing that they are worlds apart, her family will never approve, she's practically being scandalous. I can't help but feel for her.

Her reaction to his having "been around"...it's heartbreaking to watch her convince herself this "lie" is her reality. 

Love the way he's softened gradually - telling her softly that he was joking. (I'm falling deeper in love with this Devil with each passing update. I love him. I do.) Love that you've actually got him talking more. Love the gradual understanding...love the fact that, again, it's moving beyond the physical intimacy. He may be enigmatic, at odds with his father, but it's clear that he's close to his siblings...and he's letting her into that important part of his world.  😳

The devil himself napping on her bed. I woulda just ogled too...for an eternity. ☺️☺️☺️

Thats it. Just ☺️

I love the way you intertwine flashback snippets of their conversations into the updates as the story moves forward. 

Her concerns are my concerns. I am worried for her showing up at Sam's house with HIM. I am worried for her with their being found out. And like her, I too think he simply doesn't care...but clearly it's not as big of a deal with he & his siblings as it is for her. Besides, I think his siblings already have an idea of what's going on.

Thank you for the snippet into his thoughts. You know how much I love them. His hate for Dehli makes me wonder how long he'll stick around...or why he's still here even - 6 weeks its been? I get that he's trying to look over the company, make sure his uncle doesn't try anything funny, but...I can only wonder if something won't drive him away...or, if II will change his mind about the city (wishful thinking courtesy romantic me). 😳

Nervous, Stuttering II...and I can only empathize with her plight. He's managed to turn a strong, confident professional into a blabbering, stuttering, dimwit...and he's enjoying watching her quirm. Seriously. Devil. 😳

Fantasizing about baby-making with the man? As much as I don't want this girl to get more carried away in la-la land, I am OKAY with this. ☺️

Love that Lasya regularly gets compared to her Mamu. I love that Mamu seems to dote on her as well. 😳 (Insight into me: I love babies...but what I love more, is MEN with BABIES...watching them interact. There's something so beautiful about a man with a baby. There. Now I've gone and embarrassed myself.☺️) 

Tossing her own soap out, using the cinthol...we've all done such silly things in love na? Love the way you write in these small details. 😳

Really, I love him (Baldev). The voice of reason, her sounding board, speaking the words her conscious has been screaming at her all these weeks. 

Love how realistically you wrote her agony - the nausea inducing nervousness. So real.

Love the natural flow of the conversation, the fact that he didn't pry, tried to lighten her mood, and asked her very pertinent questions. 

I appreciate the insight into Subbu...seems the Iyers were settling with her decision, but ultimately want more for their daughter...makes me wonder how things will play out with the rejection of Sree and finally, their acceptance (?) of R&B...I see this getting really messy before that 1 pm going all the way happens. 😳😆

"Are you okay with this status?" - I'm with Bally - I want her to figure out what she wants (though I have a feeling she already knows, now if she'd just stop lying to herself...), and go after it like nothing else matters. 

I love Baldev. I do. Sometimes, ya gotta hear it from someone else to come to terms. I'm glad she can confide in Baldev and get a no-nonsense, no-judgement, outside take - one that, more importantly, mimics her own (aside from the fact that she's lost her heart to the devil long ago). 

BOOKS!! 😳 I love that the devil is an avid reader. I like my men to be well read.

I love the way you weave the story in and out. Takes so much talent to do so in a cohesive manner.  

Mixing business with pleasure...as I said above...Not okay. Not. Okay. But, what to do when the object of your pleasure...errmm...woes is your client!! 😕😳

He's left her wording and rewording, doubting her own abilities. He's left her practically incompetent at work, and then has the audacity to point out her shortcomings to her?? DEVIL.

Ranjan...what's with his...affection? And why is he hand-delivering an invite to her house? It's almost unsettling. 

To end this on a gushy note, I LOVE when you add details about his tousled hair and finger kangi (seriously, finger kangi is everything. Everything.) That "I do..." ... ☺️

The biggest blow? Bring. It. On. I'm ready. I want more of her emotional turmoil. I'm a sadist.

3) I'm in love with R&B.

Love,
P

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Payal-

Update #56 - Rakshashan

Update #58 - Sisterhood

Thats it. Just ☺️

3) I'm in love with R&B.

Love,
P

Blue 1 WHATS a love story WITHOUT a male lead like R&B☺️ He should make MUCH married women like me want to leave my husband... I crafted him deliberately...

Blue 2 SHE WONT. you know him TOO WELL. As regressive and as backward as it may sound... I AM ALL FOR MAN ON TOP😃

Blue 3 YESS... she is intelligent, mature AND CONSERVATIVE. I crafted her that way... there is so much latent sexual chemistry in such a situation... she IS NOT A PRUDE or COY... Maybe she is a challenge... maybe she is someone who arouses his BODY and HIS MIND?

Red 1 This IS NOT  a story about Chachu, or the family politics, but its inexorably intertwined in WHY R&B is even in India... R&B is not a saint... but Chachu is a crook that steals from his own family. The difference is stark...

Red 2  OF COURSE he is, ITS NOT EVERYLASTING JANAM JANAM KA PYAAR, its like a strange feeling of wanting to reach out and comfort, compassion for the adversary... is not unheard of...

Red 3 ABSOLUTELY... the person behind the client has begun to bother her... did she expect white glove treatment? SHE HAS NEVER been in such a situation before... Subbu began with love for Hindi music at Grad school, this one is fiery... she TOOK his Dad's coffee but CHOSE to return his money☺️ THEY BOTH SENSED something else was beginning right there... IF she didnt want to mess with him, she could have ranted about him to Akka on a daily basis on the cane pod swing and gone on with her life... nope... R&B is like that 17th bite of chocolate cake, when u promise u will stop at 5... R&B is like circling the block in your car so a certain someone would notice u... R&B is someone who you would UNDO ur top button for... u wud want to be stuck in an elevator with him... u want to sit by him in a long haul and hope your arms would touch... u would want the cabin crew to mistake u for a "couple" he is like that mounds of black jack chips your neighbor has at Vegas... you wnat to reach out and fold it under ur arm... he makes her greedy and lustful

RETURNING HIS MONEY was a CALCUALTED attempt to see HOW he would react... HE TOOK HER HOME AND KISSED HER...☺️

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Blue 1
Listen to the songs when ever you can. They are some of my ALL time favorites I donated them to the love of my life R&B and II

Blue 2
He WOULDNT begin any other way dont u think? He let her sulk... he GAVE HER the satisfaction of seeing her be mad SIX? songs long... she wanted him to see her sulk... SHE NEVER SAID
PLEASE LEAVE😃.  He is impatient... he wont apologize but hes had it with her sulking he said what he would to someone hes known for YEARS "OK thats enough II"
Its like she waited for that moment☺️

Blue 3
Its EVERY middle class Iyer girl's story, MANY (NO NOT 100s) PM me and say, 
"Its THEIR story... in as much as I AM SITTING in their living rooms writing it... SO I was NOT wrong in crafting her the way I did, 👏👏

I left India over 17 years ago... I dont identify with mainstream India NOW😭... but I AM THRILLED that I still have a great grasp of how things are in MANY Iyer homes

Red 1 She does NOT want him to have "been around" SHE DOES NOT... HE is the priceless find for her, but SHE is not😭... but she cleverly convinces her mind "THATS OK if hes been around, for NOW hes around ME"😳

Red 2 He clearly crossed the line when he messed with her sister, hes never been middle class the ones hes dated have either been equally or more wealthy... with diff set of moral values... he hurt her by almost shaming her. He has too much egfo to go down on his knees and beg or sing a song... so he spun it cleverly into Tamil.
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Payal
YOU shall officially be blamed for me not meeting my next part deadline tonite

I am busy dissecting youtr thesis👏

I am not done yet, but will go off to write the next part😳

On his DAD, I AM ON THE FENCE... I BEGAN to write in a deviant way... after watching the love for R&B and II I wanted them left untouched...
 I am setting it up ENOUGH that I could use it later or abandon it...
Great catch again BTW

Will think about it

I have officially been asked NOT to end it in the next 5 or 6 parts😃

So... there is fodder for fiction
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Payal

YOU shall officially be blamed for me not meeting my next part deadline tonite

I am busy dissecting youtr thesis👏

I am not done yet, but will go off to write the next part😳

On his DAD, I AM ON THE FENCE... I BEGAN to write in a deviant way... after watching the love for R&B and II I wanted them left untouched...
 I am setting it up ENOUGH that I could use it later or abandon it...
Great catch again BTW

Will think about it

I have officially been asked NOT to end it in the next 5 or 6 parts😃

So... there is fodder for fiction

While I appreciate your dissecting my thesis and responding, I want an update lady!! I'm greedy like II. 😳

And please, we are no where near the end of this story whether you like it or not. Too many layers yet unexplored...We'll finish off this thread and start thread #3, okay? 😳

In the meantime, I'll respond to your responses. 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Part 71

Mission to Mars & Vera Wang

She decided to go from work,  she had her  compensation update with Baldev he was quite pleased with her
But did remember to tease her about WW3 "Agar tu chillayi nahi hoti to 1.5% extra de deta, chillayi to kaatna padega boss!"😆
"Baldev just because I confessed tu please is baat ko trivialize mat kar" she was clearly upset😭😡
"I dont understand HOW u can get so angry at someone u are clearly attracted to" he said😳😉

AYYYOOO BALLY THAT has been the story of my life for  6 weeks... at work, it feels like I could murder him, when I see him outside 
I DIE A MILLION DEATHS WHEN INASMUCH as a touch... HOWEVER cliched it sounds THATS THE TRUTH DA

"he clearly crossed the line when he talked to us like  we worked on hourly wages at Excelsior"👏
"YOU put him in his place by telling him hes a drop out na?"👏

II's already weak heart received another terminal jolt... 
HOW MUCH ARE U WILLING TO OVERLOOK II😭
Amma Appa have clearly decided they want nothing to do with them😭
You are clearly incompatible at work😭
NOTHING about your upbringing achievements status has ANY similarity whatsoever😭
Wealth? Dont even go there😭
And now as Bally says, his lack of academic achievements😭

THIS IS TRULY THE MOST DEVIANT U HAVE BEEN II... this beats going to bed with Subbu on that sunny aftrernoon) by a ,million miles... 
this is like raising ur hand for going on a Mars missioin
Its a ONE WAY TICKET... R&B is a ONE WAY ticket

On Saturday...

"Agar by chance u end up married to the guy, I cannot imagine tumahri ladaiyan kaisi hongi" Bally laughed out 
loud "Suman aur main haatha paayi par utarte hain... woh roti hai main maanta hoon uski baat, dono so jaate hain... I dont even ... Iyer"

TMI... Tu mera boss hai" II cried
"Teri har affair ke baare mein main addhi raat ko jagkar sunoon but u wont?' he asked amused
HAR affair nahi EK HI, aur woh bhi shuru honey se pehle hi khatam hota dikhta hai" she muttered sadly
"Mujhe lagta hai agar teri shaadi hui na bande se, seriously tum dono ko body armor gift karoonga, KHOON TO PAKKA BAHEGA boss"
She imagined... yelling at him... SHE WOULD SHOVE HIS BOOKS OFF THE TABLE. 
THROW HIS CLOTHES AROUND... shred up all his ear buds... and pour ink over all his light colored cargos
SHE WOULD DO IT

He? He would let her...HE WOULD JUST NOT RESPOND... HE WOULD LET HER BLOW OFF STEAM... and then utter ONE OR TWO COME BACKS
That would make her so murderous she would lift a lamp, or a heavy artifact and aim it for his head, 
She could very easily kill him...
Her ears and cheeks went red when thought along those lines...
Her heart raced like she saw naked people make out in the elevator or conference room
MAKE UP SEX WOULD BE LONG... AND ROUGH... HE WONT SHAVE FOR DAYS
Her insides felt like jello... at the vision of making love when angry

"Khoon mera nahi bahega" she whispered valiantly...😡👏⭐️

She brought one of her three evening gowns... a navy Vera Wang dress, 
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vera-wang-scoop-back-charmeuse-jersey-gown/3781001?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=vera_wang_scoop_back_charmeuse_&cm_pla=women:dresses:dress&cm_ven=Google_Product_Ads_pla_online&mr:referralID=a0d06a80-9abc-11e4-ab7a-001b2166c62d
It was a formal black tie affair thing... they were going to have a KIDS only party later some Sunday afternoon at an arcade or amusement park
Shravu was invited AND EXCITED for it...
The party was at Maurya...
"Tujhe ride chahiye" Bally asked
"Nahi gaadi hai" she said smiling
"7 kaha hai 8 ya 9 se pehle kaun aayega"
"I am just going to change at the hotel"
"Mujhe Suman ko lena hai main nikalta hoon, dont take off before u see me, main jaanta hoon hafte se mili nahi launde ko" he sounded like a truck driver
"Its NOT THAT kind of a relationship" she said smugly
"Oh really? National museum mein Gandhi ki statue ke paas khare khare Satyagrah ki baatein karte ho kya?"
"Nahi AKSHARDHAM mein baithe bhajan" she said, NOT giving up
He laughed out loud

"THAT... THAT IYER... is priceless"👏
He pulled her up for a hug "Chill"
"I know" she said relaxing on his shoulder

She reached at 7:30, changed in the exquisite bathrooms, took an appointment at their beauty salon THE LAST ONE
Had them do her hair... a smoky/navy eye make up and burgundy lips
THAT WAS it... she had them conceal her nose piercing...😳
When she stepped out of the salon... it was 9:19... turned in her bags at Guest Services for a FEE for safe keeping
Walked looking up the invite on the phone...Kamal Mahal it said...
"OH! SHIT.. I forgot to get a gift" she said to herself😳
She turned around and ran into a TALLL lean GUY... in black pants, and a white dress shirt, CLEAN SHAVEN and hair combed back...(NOT gelled)☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
I had to read it a couple times before I figured out what was going on. Lol
So she's at the function for Lasya, right? And she just bumped into R&B? A clean shaven one at that!