Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 5-last partd
In no specific order of preference i just wanted to mention some moments/incidents i loved, i know i'm gonna miss alot of them but still...
those typical but not so typical moments ...ooh how i love them...
-they hold hands but they dont really walk hand  in hand...her right on his left, the hold on the strap of the watch, the pause b4 letting it go...
-they dont give each other cards, chocolates, some expensive items but they still exchange perfectly wrapped possessions ( sometimes along with the bills)
-ooh they care, he dropped her home when the deal was just till the border ( i'm sure she would have got some transport  from there), she ran to his house like mad woman when she could just have called...
-the Exes effect, he turns away, she gets all teary eyed...
and there are lots more...

lots of other amazing things have happened as well
-i loved that night conversation with baldev, just perfect ( i have a habit of falling for side characters)
-the buying of earnings at delli haat...that was cute...
-the conference room fight-bang on
-the hug that followed...aaawww...it was like that one thing you want the couple to do in a movie and it never happens...alot of times things i read make me feel ooh this comes directly from a fans heart ;of scenes they have wished happened b/w the leads but they dont

After reading all day and commenting i'm very tired now...so this comment will end here abruptly with just one more thing to add
I dont knw why you say they are not mushy...if i go by her descriptions of his expressions when they make love...the he would die bit...they are weird combination of erotic and mushy...and their conversations( the very few we get), i find them very romantic..i go aww at them...and the hand kangi...now common ❤️

Also i love the way you use the emoticons and the three languages in perfect combination, thats just how people from delhi speak...

p.s. let me know the time (ist) around which you update so that i knw when to check...iv seen some around 4-5 and some 12-1  but pls do confirm...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 72
For now and for ever

"Cold feet II?" he asked amused, only in tone.. not in that half smile😉
"No actually" she said, leaning on him, holding his left hand with hers, bending down, and pulled that sweeping skirt up over her ankle, it swayed around it... she felt her toes in the blue 1.5 inch stilletoes
His left arm wrapped around her waist and he bent down by her right arm and felt it...once, twice, thrice..."I cant be sure... u have pantyhose on" he said his finger tracing her gauzy big toe"☺️
His ear right across the street from her lips... "Must have insenstive fingers I guess" setting her foot down.😳
His half smile came and went like lights on a plane's wing tip...

"I didnt buy her a gift" she was devastated... "I went to work and was supposed to go in the afternoon"
"I can gift her on your behalf" he offered😃

SUCH A GENTLEMAN...II IVAN EVLAV HONOROBLE GUY
Rs. 5 COFFEE KU micham vechadukke oru vazhi pannittaan, ivan kitta Rs. 5000, Rs. 10,000 vaanginom, avlav daan...
For a frickin Rs 5 he has me standing here today... if he were to gift the baby on your behalf... u wud be an indentured slave for the rest of your  5'9" life
Vendave VENDAAM😲
NOOO
Ayyo seriyana Rakshasan... he is a complete Rakshasan😭

"No I will see her later" "U are too generous BTW"😃
"I have such tough competition (reminding her of her "IYERS are SUCH GENEROUS PEOPLE" comment on Saturday last week)
She started to walk, he walked by her, as if he didnt want anybody but himself to be able to see her bare back...
He steered her towards the hall... it looked like a pre or a post Oscar party... there was NOBODY in Indian outfits...
Heads turned a little when they walked in since they were SO TALL and complimented each other so well

"U managed to find a pair of pants I see" she murmured
"these are new" he muttered "Miss my legs?" he asked

AYYOOO... VAI, INDA VAYILA ORU PERIYYYA POOTTU PODANUM, that mouth needs to be padlocked II
"I like MINE better she said" almost firmly, trying to fight the nervousness.. of flirting by wordplay

"I do too" he said softly... "Legs and whatever there is...
IF HE SAYS "IN BETWEEN"  I AM GOING TO KILL HIM AND GO TO JAIL
SMUG bas***d... AYYO...😡

"Legs and a foot above" he said BLATANTLY☺️

GOOD GOD...I MIGHT NOT LAST "UNTIL" he makes love to me, I might as well be dead right now
Manny walked up Is this the Iyer chick?"
"I think so. do u like her?"
"Main KYA like karoongi, tujhe to SAB dekh rahe hain" Manny said with a wide grin...
They hugged and kissed
The social elite blew kisses in the air or by the ear...

"I wasnt GREETED" SAID R&B

Manny winked and said "Love u darling" she spread her arms out
He turned II around and took her in an embrace... FULL BODY
"I only greet friends" she whispered in his ear, ALMOST as tall as him tonite
Letting her lower lip linger on his lobe...
"Lovers can be friends too" HE SAID

She felt his smooth jaw on her bare shoulder... not quite like butter, he managed to remind her if he rubbed hard enough he could bruise
She pushed him off...
"I didnt bring anything" ashamed
"R&B works with u right, he owes a gift on your behalf"
"NO... NO NO... NO" she denied vehemently, her diamond danglers bobbed furiously... fighting the suggestion
"Arey, he can be a jerk... but he is the MOST generous" she hugged him tight...
As they hugged his smile came and went for the second time for II

DONT I KNOW IT... PIG!!
Rakshasan... he will take everything not only from me, but from my ancestors as well

Sam walked by "U have to thank me because I MADE HIM SHAVE"
II wished the earth wud crack open and swallow her
THE WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS
THE WHOLE FRICKIN FAMILY KNOWS
THE WHOLE BLOODY FAMILY KNOWS

"U know what you should do? U should demand he send u a selfie every evening, otherwise just refuse to meet him"
ACTUALLY... I DONT HAVE HIM IN MY PHONE BOOK
AND... AND... WE ONLY SEND EACH OTHER BOOKS OR RECEIPTS
AND WEVE NEVER CALLED EACH OTHER
AND  WEVE NEVER EMAILED OR TEXTED EACH OTHER... ermm... ermm.. unless u count the million taunts this Rakshasan has sent me
I ASK HIM WHATS FRENCH FOR GET LOST HE WRITES "I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU"
DO U REALLY THINK I WANT TO MESS WITH THIS GUY?😲

"I should JUST refuse" she said softly

IF ONLY BETTER SENSE PREVAILED AND U HAD THE GUTS TO FOLLOW THROUGH U WOULDNT BE HERE II
IDIOT, DO NOT... provoke the guy 😲

Tanmay was chatting with R&B, he didnt attempt to stalk or follow her, but they both knew where each other was...
Sam:U must meet my in laws, u havent met them right?
II shook her head gently
Sam: U look GORGEOUS
II: NOT AS MUCH AS YOU..
Sam: Its a Valentino (She whispered)
"Its beautiful, you look lovely" II said staring at the red flowing dress
HER IN LAWS WERE DRESSED IN WESTERN CLOTHES AS WELL
Her MIL , her face glowing because of a combination of fitness/wealth/procedures/cosmetics
She hugged too, she was impressed to hear II worked in such an influential position for such a large company
She seemed educated and refined

"My daughters live in the states, Atlanta and Seattle" she said smugly
"I went to Georgia Tech for Grad School.. Mrs Batra" she said
She looked impressed but wasnt gracious enough like her daughter in law to acknowledge🤢

II fidgeted "Dont be nervous" Sam whispered
"I am waiting for my co workers" she said sheepishly
"Dad said they were all coming, u shud get something to eat"

"I dont care u are taller today but can I still get to marry you?' Mihir asked hugging her, her head clearly over his
"All I am looking for is the 5 carat ring" she smiled softly
"You look SMOKING HOT" "U were dressed like a gypsy last Saturday... what a transformation"
"Did u like that silver nose ring?' she asked cheerfully😃
"THAT I liked... R&B is the RINGS guy warna hum to bahut boring hain" Mihir nudged😉
OH REALLY? NIIICE... BUT TOO BAD I AINT GETTIN ANY PIERCINGS ANY PLACE ELSE
"Take ur time dont be so hasty" danced in R&Bs yes
"MY mind is all made up" she said with hers...

Baldev arrived with Suman, she LOOKED LOVELY in a black dress... her hair done up elegantly
Bally whistled when he saw her
"Suman isko dekh.. banda mila nahi... ek dum model ki tarah tayaar"
"Dev par dhyaan mat do tum Ishita... agar tumhe tang karey to mujhe text karo" she hugged II
"Kahan hai bhai ashiq?"
"Chheee what da... no aashiq..."II moaned
"Phir kya kahoon usko? Tu kya kehti hai?" Bally prodded
"TUMHE zaroor batayegi" Suman argued
"Haan yeh baat bhi sahi hai, chal uska koi naam sochte hain"
YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW Bally... u dont...
"Iyer Ashwini couldnt make it, koi hai nahi to watch her kids"
"oh really?"

Aage se KMPG se panga nahi lena chahiye usko keh de" he warned jokingly... 
R&B was pleasant but as usual quiet, when he greeted II's team and Bally and his wife...
Bally gave up after a point trying to talk...
After he left whispered to II
"Yeh sirf ladta hai kya?"
THAT AND GLOATS... WHEN HE IS ON TOP OF ME...HE TEASES AND TORMENTS ME AS IF HE WAS SENT TO EARTH FOR THAT PURPOSE ALONE
Rakshasan!
"Nahi kuch sunta reht hai apne phone par, ya apne index finger se he rotates a lock of his hair on his head when he is reading... 
there are clumps of rotated hair I have to smoothen when I do finger kangi"

Looks like it Bally" she lied..
She met the French people 6? 8 of them... NONE from Argent Graines, in fact they were from two start ups that Argent had funded in the last three years
and R&B and his French partners had gotten particularly close to to them... had travelled across Europe a bit with them on vacation...
three women, one was particularly  sexy... in a silver gown... Marleise she said her name was, spoke POOR English
but acted like she knew R&B very well... she looked older... BUT SMOKING HOT... in a black dress... French and expensive... and BLONDE...and II was SURE she saw a sparkle on her tongue... a piercing?😳
II's sleeveless gown was making her cold, she excused herself to go to the rest room on the side
She walked into one of the empty rooms, shut the door and straightened her strap... stood sideways and adjusted for balance

"Sam said u could thank me instead for shaving" he said locking the door behind him..☺️
"Did she?" she smiled..
HER FIRST EVER SMILE...
He looked like he wanted to look at her lips through the reflection in the mirror...

"II" he said... walking up toher, she turned
He gathered her in his arms... she was cold after the dance...
"I am probably going to keep my eyes open so I dont fool myself into thinking its someone else" she whispered
"Oh u wont be fooled" he said huskily... gently gliding towards a wall by the mirror...
He bent down capturing her lips half way through the destination... her red lipstick would all be gone when he was done..
THEY SAY SMUDGE FREE... ITS A BLOODY HOAX... ITS NOT SMUDGE FREE
ITS ON HIM... AND THEN HE WILL USE MY SKIN OR MY CLOTHES TO WIPE OFF
RAKSHASAN😳

Her protest moan didnt deter him, his hand slid under the traingle dress front.. she squirmed on the wall

He brought it out "Found it!" he said holding her tube of lipstick..
she reached for it... he waved his hand over her heand she arched and stood on her toes, leaned on him, he supported her arms around the waist... gently sneaking down

"U can have it , JUST DONT WEAR IT WHEN U GO OUT WITH ME" SHE SAID🤣

II... U ARE THE SMARTEST GOD EVER CREATED... NIIICE

He pasted her on the wall... and extracted a bruising.. arousing punishment... he tasted like liqor from ... from... that... oh the ... other night...
When he was done... her tongue, lips and cheek tasted like him..
"U can have it back if u let me check for treasures on the other one" he whispered
"I only wear one shade a night"😭😳
RAKSHASAN😡

"I DONT BELIEVE U" HE SAID
and transferred the tube to his right hand and FISHED.

He watched her face... her lower lip pinned under her teeth... she used her left hand and held his watch...
"Thats unfair" she groaned

He slid the bodice off and took her to the couch...
his fingers rolling her lace top thigh high hose off... when he chuckled in her ear... "I agree the feet are not cold" was when she realized
Her dress a crushed mess around her waist... 
His shirt was off his vest was on... she traced the edge as he traced wherever he was...
"The vest has has a bottom edge too" he offered...
Whcih was obviously tucked in his trousers...
"Oh really? I thought it ended around your chest and neck" she mocked...
As he bent down to bite the lip that mocked...
His thumb tracing the little bow on her lacy traingle down under..."And Its not even christams for 11 months I am told" he chuckled on her neck"
She grabbed his hand..."Only if u are on the nice list" she groaned.. barely audible

"U dont shave everyday" she complained..."That TOPS my naughty list, even when u shave u bruise me"
He found a abrasive part of his jaw and smothered her...

They jostled and shook, fighting each other... it ended when he ended it..
"Enough II" he said softly
"Let me go"
"No" he said...
"Please da"
His thumb kept reaching for her nose ring... she lost count of the nips she got.

"Your belt is killing me" she moaned, feeling her hips, and then the buckle, fumbling... unable to see... her hand wherever he wanted it...
 her face hidden in his neck...
"U have hands" he said
She turned to face the back rest.
"I am only doing my share of work II"
He held her chin and kissed her...
A few minutes later she held the silver buckle in her hand as the belt swayed like a rope... off the couch..

"I m... "I am not half as experienced as u think I am" she confessed...
OFCOURSE HE KNEW THAT...
He lay still... gathering her slowly in his arms
"I know that II" he whispered in her ear...
He lifted his head to gaze into her eyes... he would think about what he saw... later
She saw restrained passion... and patience? 
A faint sob escaped her throat...
He buried his face in her neck... and slowly moved over her unable to hold himself..
She would slowly begin to give in... maybe it was supposed to happen in a room adjacent to a event center?
She didnt care... she only wanted to feel him... NOW
THEN, her phone rang...

First he wouldnt let her move...
"Ennoda phone da.. Appa" she whispered
He carressed as her... if he was telling Appa "MYOB"
"I promise ... I swear" she anchored on her elbows, she kissed him all over his face, gave him a quick finger kangi.. and reached...
 in her half undressed state...he pulled her back on top, and moved..
Appa had texted her "Please call when u start kanna, Amma and I are awake"

AYYYOOO!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO II?
She let the phone drop and lay on him... he hugged her tight...
They both knew it was over for the night...

She sat on the couch... to wear her panty hose again... took forever to find one... he lay on the arm rest TEXTING
His shirt completely unbuttoned.. with faint red smudges all over... and the smoky eye shadow scars as well
He fished in his pocket for her lipstick and handed it to her, when she reached he closed his hand over hers... grabbing
"Fine, put it ON me" she flung the panty hose frustrated...He shook his head and LET GO OF THE LIPSTICK

RAKSHASAN...
Just as she slid it over her knee he bent and carefully scratched it with his thumb... drawing a long... longgg tear... going to her toes
"WHAT ARE U DOING" she hissed...
"NOTHING" he said
LEANING BACK AND GOING OFF TO HIS PHONE
She took it all off and threw it in trash... checked her appearance, wore her lipstick...
"Since u saved time on the hose, can u button up my shirt?" he asked yanking her wrist
"I was hoping u would ask me to zip up the pants" she said... freeing her hand and walking out..
PIG!

He smiled fully...
Leaning back

Baldev had left, her team was there... she stood with them confused, dazed... trying to collect her composure mentally... 
she was MILES away... until she heard Sam's voice in the far back, there were less than 200 people now, of the over 400 initially

"Hes here for 3, 6, 9 months who knows... aise kaise chalega, he cant mope nahi.. nobody wants marriage aaj kal, Vikram and I are very clear, been there done that Tan"
"He could change his mind Sam" Tanmay began
"R&B? Change his mind?" I dont think so... he HATES it here... a woman CAN ONLY HELP LESSEN THE PAIN" Sam laughed out loud👏
Tanmay smiled...
"Woman and lessening the pain, oxymoron ho gaya nahi?" she giggled😆
"A fling is good for the mind, body and soul... plus when he returns Marleise to hai hi, he can hook up again if he wants"Manny finished😭😕

At THAT moment II knew it was over... for tonight... AND FOR EVER...😭😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Creditvalley

Heyy Nisha, was very busy with the real world so could not comment but nevertheless read them whenever got time. Just want to say you are an awesome writer. Read about your convo on arranged marriage, I also had an arranged marriage. Got married at 22 and came to this country and after 26 years and two daughters can only say, he is the best thing to have happened to me. There is no recipe of a successful marriage. Every persons situation is different, what may be rite for one person may not be rite for another. Can only say this don't be a door mat but on the the other hand be flexible. Give space to each other and take the other person as he is, don't try to change him. - shivani

Well said Shivani!

FULLY AGREE
There is general resentment towards arranged marriage for sure

America was built on "choices"... look where their marriages are at now😃
I am sorry for not responding sooner, it was bothering me I confess...
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Part 3

I have to say I read your ff non-stop like I read novels I get addicted to...once i'm hooked there is no stopping me till eidr i reach the end or sleep unknowingly takes over...your writing definitely has that quality...u maintain that very bleak line b/w reality and fiction where we can believe in them and fantasize alongside...
i really enjoy watching romance-mostly Bollywood, suggested Hollywood, T.V Indian and foreign both, and i'm not a very demanding viewer...i can watch 9 out 10 movies and i like at least 6/7...im a very tolerable adjustable audience...u show me two people in live and romancing i can watch, i dont look for logic a lot, i appreciate it when its there but mostly i know they cant maintain it so i dont expect and i'm a happy viewer...
but i'm totally opposite reader, i'm very critical of books i read, iv strong opinions, i enjoy discussing characters but surprisingly iv not got addicted to romantic books...i hv always enjoyed reading it as a part of a story not really when its the only theme of the story...the reason i believe is because I dont have good knowledge about romance writers, i need to identify ones i would like ( school  me zabardasti i read classics bcz we had them as supplementary readers , i didnt like them much...i cld only bear wuthering heights and i liked gone with the wind...never read more than that...i just got bored looking at the covers and the summaries) so ya less knowledge abt them dint let me develop a taste...
But the point being how i loved reading this...how i never got bored...how it is typical and not so typical both at the same time ( they meet co-incidentally in the lifts, delli haat very typical, then wat conspires b/w so not typically)...cliches are important sometimes, they become cliches for a reason and you pick all the right ones...the songs ( i liked that one), the future talk, the ex-es insecurity , the friends ( how i love baldev) very smartly and beautifully incorporated...u put in the right amount of everything woman keep going...
( do suggest books that are like your writing i think i will like them)

p.s. i was christened  " chatterbox" in grade 1, i have maintained the record...words like verbal diarrhea were designed thinking of me
p.p.s. this became like a post on me but well i dont care...ab itna type kara hai to i'm not deleting...sorry for taking so much space on you thread but you will have to bear with 2 more parts

THANK YOU FOR THE LONGEST KINDEST ANALYSIS EVER

Thanks SO MUCH for painstakingly TYPING everything up

I AM THRILLED U ARE ABLE TO CONNECT with so many things about Delhi and its people and the story itself. I am extremely happy that it reflects so many of our lives... this story has received the most terrific response, no not because I update frequently but because WE ALL SEE SOMETHING ABOUT OUR OWN LIFE play out in text...

Thank you for loving it so much to write so many notes about it
The time I spend writing it is the most rewarding thing I do to spend my free time these days
Cheers!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha you blew me away!!! i seriously didnt think I would like this update where she gets upset but this was so needed for them to make progress...kya boloon main except 👏👏 bring on the angst now..the separation anything .. my poor II 😭😭 but whats love without all this and i know in the back of her mind she keeps thinking this is a fling and our pal may leave her now she just heard it ...😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranu1234

Nisha you blew me away!!! i seriously didnt think I would like this update where she gets upset but this was so needed for them to make progress...kya boloon main except 👏👏 bring on the angst now..the separation anything .. my poor II 😭😭 but whats love without all this and i know in the back of her mind she keeps thinking this is a fling and our pal may leave her now she just heard it ...😭

NOT ONLY THAT!

II just connected the dots, the one with the tongue ring was Marleise, 😭and according to Sam, he seems to be in a "open enough" relationship to go back and pick up things with her...

Not only he could have multiple flings when he is in India, he could go back to the one he hes had whenever he wants... SHE HAD NO CLUE... about ANYTHING😭😭

She couldnt have found a more terrible man... to fall for😭

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ishu listened to them talking.. and Raman as always doesn't speak.. what else can she do..
can Raman at least admit to his family?? Sam, manny , mihir??
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
the best part which I liked is, ishu just happened to listen to something and connect dots..nothing came from him..so misunderstanding did happen but this can be come over.. just don't want free now.. let the mess be sorted a bit
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

ishu listened to them talking.. and Raman as always doesn't speak.. what else can she do..
can Raman at least admit to his family?? Sam, manny , mihir??

Deepali

This is not a preachy bhashan type story on how girls must save their virginity for their husband's on wedding night... etc..
No he wont say anything to his family

1. If he does then there is NO PLOT left in the story
2. He doesnt talk much by nature, only HE knows what he wants
3. He told her CLEARLY, "Ive been around". It was mind numbingly tantalizing for her then, she IGNORED it... 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im just wondering will there be one of those conversations of theirs where very few words are said...but they are said its not silence...