Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 38

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i just love baldev...he is the friend everyone should have in their life..encouraging and at the same time reprimanding... i just love her fantasies...angry sex...ha ha...n the way u described how she will kill him...had me in splits...
the gown us bful...n clean shaven R&B..now thats a surprise...i hope they reach event... kahi beech mai gayab na ho jae..as bally said that they are seeing each other after 1 week...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita is officially gone. After looking at raman in his formals...she wont be able to stop at all. Sab so called lack of education and different caste will go out of her head and she wil never recall that ;)
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

NO APOLOGY REQUIRED

IF the review is gonna be like THIS👏👏👏

I have SERIOUSLY (u probably have an idea of how sincere I am) have read it FIVE TIMES COMPLETELY

You have a TREMENDOUS eye for detail YOU DONT MISS ANYTHING... ANY... THING
Its not 17th Century Shakespeare I KNOW that... but  you have an astounding grasp of this simple love story

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH😳

I THOUGHT A LOT ABOUT WHY U DIDN'T POST😃

I wont lie you... I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY COMMENT... its not my day job, I do have a fulfilling life outside of it, career kids, family etc... but this addiction is quite  UN-EXPLAINABLE
I am happy to have fellow riders like yourself😃

You are allowed to be gone for as long as u want (ONE WEEK MAX) if it translates into SUCH reviews

You were not kidding when u said, u loved it. I SEE IT😃

P.S. As a physician you are going to have tremendous advantage over your peers for that laser vision and the superlative interpretation skills
I wish u good luck👏

I am now going to answer all your observations😳

I felt bad for leaving you hanging after I had said I'd come back and leave my thoughts. Especially since I hadn't been able to provide any feedback for over a week now since I was caught up with the exam. 

As for the attention to detail, I've always been very detail oriented...and yes, comes with the profession too. And where R&B is concerned (as well as RKB of the show, for that matter), I can't help but hang on every word...pick up on every nuance (for obvious reasons, of course). 😳☺️
-Payal- thumbnail

Blue 1 WHATS a love story WITHOUT a male lead like R&B☺️ He should make MUCH married women like me want to leave my husband... I crafted him deliberately...

THANK YOU. ☺️ 

Blue 2 SHE WONT. you know him TOO WELL. As regressive and as backward as it may sound... I AM ALL FOR MAN ON TOP😃

I'm a self-proclaimed feminist, but also an old soul and a romantic at heart...so can't help but get carried away with this "man on top" notion☺️ ...especially if the girl is successful, fiesty, and confident like II. As long as she's not a damsel in distress, I can totally get on board with this. 😳

Blue 3 YESS... she is intelligent, mature AND CONSERVATIVE. I crafted her that way... there is so much latent sexual chemistry in such a situation... she IS NOT A PRUDE or COY... Maybe she is a challenge... maybe she is someone who arouses his BODY and HIS MIND?

CONSERVATIVE is the word. I love the layers you've added to each of the characters. It's what makes this such a well-crafted story. 

@BOLD: I'd like to think it's all of the above. 😳

Red 1 This IS NOT  a story about Chachu, or the family politics, but its inexorably intertwined in WHY R&B is even in India... R&B is not a saint... but Chachu is a crook that steals from his own family. The difference is stark...

I know it's not about Chachu, but the tidbits add to R&Bs character, so I appreciate the insight. R&B is a saint by comparison. Yep. I'm biased.

Red 2  OF COURSE he is, ITS NOT EVERYLASTING JANAM JANAM KA PYAAR, its like a strange feeling of wanting to reach out and comfort, compassion for the adversary... is not unheard of...

I appreciate this side of him because we're so deep in HER turmoil that I tend to get carried away with her notions of his indifference. These subtleties tell me otherwise. 😳

Red 3 ABSOLUTELY... the person behind the client has begun to bother her... did she expect white glove treatment? SHE HAS NEVER been in such a situation before... Subbu began with love for Hindi music at Grad school, this one is fiery... she TOOK his Dad's coffee but CHOSE to return his money☺️ THEY BOTH SENSED something else was beginning right there... IF she didnt want to mess with him, she could have ranted about him to Akka on a daily basis on the cane pod swing and gone on with her life... nope... R&B is like that 17th bite of chocolate cake, when u promise u will stop at 5... R&B is like circling the block in your car so a certain someone would notice u... R&B is someone who you would UNDO ur top button for... u wud want to be stuck in an elevator with him... u want to sit by him in a long haul and hope your arms would touch... u would want the cabin crew to mistake u for a "couple" he is like that mounds of black jack chips your neighbor has at Vegas... you wnat to reach out and fold it under ur arm... he makes her greedy and lustful

Part of the draw is the fact that he infuriates her. She can't win...yet, she won't give up the fight. She keeps going back for more...she's an instigator as is he. 

As for the rest of this...*ahem*...he makes me greedy & lustful too ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

RETURNING HIS MONEY was a CALCUALTED attempt to see HOW he would react... HE TOOK HER HOME AND KISSED HER...☺️

Smart girl. SMART. ☺️

-Payal- thumbnail

Blue 1
Listen to the songs when ever you can. They are some of my ALL time favorites I donated them to the love of my life R&B and II

I'll let you know when I do. 😳

Blue 2
He WOULDNT begin any other way dont u think? He let her sulk... he GAVE HER the satisfaction of seeing her be mad SIX? songs long... she wanted him to see her sulk... SHE NEVER SAID
PLEASE LEAVE😃.  He is impatient... he wont apologize but hes had it with her sulking he said what he would to someone hes known for YEARS "OK thats enough II"
Its like she waited for that moment☺️

@Bold: Agreed. 

Like I said, I love the growing familiarity. She's calling him yaar, he's opening up to her a bit (a tiny bit). 😳

Blue 3
Its EVERY middle class Iyer girl's story, MANY (NO NOT 100s) PM me and say, 
"Its THEIR story... in as much as I AM SITTING in their living rooms writing it... SO I was NOT wrong in crafting her the way I did, 👏👏

I'm unfamiliar with the culture, but you make it come alive with vivid detail and the little nuances of her character. It adds a lot of dimension to the story, and, highlights the stark contrast between her & R&B. 

I left India over 17 years ago... I dont identify with mainstream India NOW😭... but I AM THRILLED that I still have a great grasp of how things are in MANY Iyer homes

I'm thrilled about this too...see above. 😳

Red 1 She does NOT want him to have "been around" SHE DOES NOT... HE is the priceless find for her, but SHE is not😭... but she cleverly convinces her mind "THATS OK if hes been around, for NOW hes around ME"😳

THIS is exactly it. I couldn't put it into words, but THIS is it. It hurts my heart cause I can sympathize with her worry that she'll just be another # in his book while she is clearly very affected by all of this...and, worse, weaving dreams of marriage, and making babies, and make-up sex. I fear for her when the cards fall...she's gonna put up a brave face while she's falling apart. 

Red 2 He clearly crossed the line when he messed with her sister, hes never been middle class the ones hes dated have either been equally or more wealthy... with diff set of moral values... he hurt her by almost shaming her. He has too much egfo to go down on his knees and beg or sing a song... so he spun it cleverly into Tamil.

This I get...she's so different from the others he's been with. I appreciate his efforts despite the ego. I dunno about II, but it helps soften the blow for me.

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Nisha I am not gonna give a long reply like earlier times as I have realized that I am not that good compared to other accomplished  readers whom you reply.

I am up for the break up and the roothna manana, patchup, realization of their true feelings for each other and when nothing else is left then of course the saath pheras and their first afternoon. In fact I would love if you continue this tale even after their marriage if they end up having one (which is the what I am expecting and hope that you are planning too).😃 Well I have braced up for the heartbreak but I am worried bout II. I know she would not mope over it for long but the initial shock would be very painful for her when her la-la world will be shattered. I would really like you to throw some light on how the breakup affects R&B if it at all affects him,that would give a depth to his feelings for II. Currently we know he too is as gone as II but I am not sure how serious he is.

Are we getting an update abhi or it would be at 7:30 PM IST? 😉
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 1

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY...I'm fully updated...
I will start with a BIG request please please dont end it anytime soon i have just started please let me enjoy this crazy crazy romance...pretty please  ☺️

Now just as u asked last night's p.m
Sent by : taara113
Sent : 12 January 2015 at 11:35am

Hi, 
New here...
I was regular at reading ur daily beat, was not in the active mood back then...but was ur loyal silent reader and then u vanished and then reappeared with this amazing series...bt i gave it a pass one  bcz of lack of time and two bcz i had not really enjoyed any of d stories which were not in line with the show...
Well right now i had a bit of free time and realised ur story has reached the 70th chp and well randomly decided to read it...
And wow wow wow...i read 7 parts just rt now and iv loved them...
Im frm delhi...so those regular mentioning of places makes me smile... Just out of grad school i worked fr one of those kpmg kind of firms, so all those models and pricings and teams gets me excited... Rt now i was on dat getting into iim break which with the results out ended in dismay...so i hate that mention of iim b 😉...bt i do get dat attitude that career thingy n all of that...vry relatable
Ur RB ( i find a bit more comfortable to say RB ...sorry) is super HOT...he is hotter than rkb kp put together...the height the wealth the attitude the persona...i could go on on on... And miss II she is a sexy sexy chick babe...
Im sure im gonna love all that im gonna read ( im kind of jobless and waiting fr a few more mba results so hv some time to while away so im sure il be done reading all of it prty soon) and there will be much more to say then...
Just wanted to express my intial happiness and excitement at reading these... I LOVE THEM 😃
P.m -To post comment i needed to move to ur odr thread, im kinda lazy so i send a pm...
P.p.s the too many mr. Xyz and co. Names are a bit tough remember also maybe bcz im reading at a go...i hope i get a hang of it soon and get comfortable

taara113 thumbnail
Part 2

I dont think I have words enough to express how amazing this ff is...I hate myself for not reading when you started, after every chp I wanted to say so much...initially i though of writing my thoughts and collectively posting then but then my excitement to read the next part was much more than that desire ( and reading is a bit more easier than typing...as mentioned earlier i'm very lazy)

right now i feel i dont even have the talent to write a comment worthy enough of appreciating your superb story...and the beautifully worded praises iv read for them(north india, north delhi-we are not that gr8 with writing talent mostly 😉) ...all i can say is I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...
every character is so well written...so identifiable and yet so dreamy...every time i go like man this one behaves like this and then nae yaar but vo vali baat nae hai...I love love love Baldev's character ( I have imagined soo many of my seniors-the nice ones-in that place and those discussions)
And I love every mention of delhi and the places...and you are so well acquainted about everything...im considering uv been abroad for quite some time now...Gurg to VV 1 hr 42 min...ooh how ppl hate that...on good days its better...the Dwarka Mod traffic is well always like that...Rajori, Karol Bagh local dealerships...and how can i forget the Taj CCD ( u said coffee but well the CCD is the hangout everyone goes to)...and how i laugh at the rich boy from Modern Barakhamba...hahahaha...reminds me of so many friends and the donations... I just love every mention of Delhi...

i have more to say...will cont in next part :)
taara113 thumbnail
Part 3

I have to say I read your ff non-stop like I read novels I get addicted to...once i'm hooked there is no stopping me till eidr i reach the end or sleep unknowingly takes over...your writing definitely has that quality...u maintain that very bleak line b/w reality and fiction where we can believe in them and fantasize alongside...
i really enjoy watching romance-mostly Bollywood, suggested Hollywood, T.V Indian and foreign both, and i'm not a very demanding viewer...i can watch 9 out 10 movies and i like at least 6/7...im a very tolerable adjustable audience...u show me two people in live and romancing i can watch, i dont look for logic a lot, i appreciate it when its there but mostly i know they cant maintain it so i dont expect and i'm a happy viewer...
but i'm totally opposite reader, i'm very critical of books i read, iv strong opinions, i enjoy discussing characters but surprisingly iv not got addicted to romantic books...i hv always enjoyed reading it as a part of a story not really when its the only theme of the story...the reason i believe is because I dont have good knowledge about romance writers, i need to identify ones i would like ( school  me zabardasti i read classics bcz we had them as supplementary readers , i didnt like them much...i cld only bear wuthering heights and i liked gone with the wind...never read more than that...i just got bored looking at the covers and the summaries) so ya less knowledge abt them dint let me develop a taste...
But the point being how i loved reading this...how i never got bored...how it is typical and not so typical both at the same time ( they meet co-incidentally in the lifts, delli haat very typical, then wat conspires b/w so not typically)...cliches are important sometimes, they become cliches for a reason and you pick all the right ones...the songs ( i liked that one), the future talk, the ex-es insecurity , the friends ( how i love baldev) very smartly and beautifully incorporated...u put in the right amount of everything woman keep going...
( do suggest books that are like your writing i think i will like them)

p.s. i was christened  " chatterbox" in grade 1, i have maintained the record...words like verbal diarrhea were designed thinking of me
p.p.s. this became like a post on me but well i dont care...ab itna type kara hai to i'm not deleting...sorry for taking so much space on you thread but you will have to bear with 2 more parts

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Part 4

Thanks alot for making me love the nose ring so much, if it really arouses a man like that, that piercing pain (now i think ) should be a small give away...😳
Even in my custom (i'm a grahwali, i was delighted reading your mention in one of the parts, and someones comment on it too; on how despite the fact there are so many of us in delhi people still dont knw...sadly i dont hv a single garhwali friend, im surprised u hd so many) nose-rings/stones are compulsory, basically after marriage and all...and all my cousins back in uttrakhand got their piercings done when they were 3 and i'm 23 and i flaunt 6 pieces of earings but i'm shit scared of getting the nose done...the way RB played with II's gave me alot of motivation...il soon plan another visit to the jeweler hoping this time i don't run away...😃