A SaHil Story : With Or Without You. *Part 2 - Page 11, updated 10/01*

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey people! Here's a story with full of angst and passion, just like the good old days, which is sorta missing between these two. This is quite a heartbreaking story, as we all love it that way! πŸ˜†

But hey, whats the fun without all the hardships. I don't know how long this could be, thats why I haven't even named a TS. FS or SS, FF whatever. I would name it as and when I would realise how much long I can make it..πŸ˜†

And ofcourse, the way we want to see our ARI. Broken, torn, guilt ridden, and angst-y, still in love, its all in here! Quite pissed off right now on him you see?!πŸ˜†

Enjoy the prologue till then! I would update 1st part soon!

Thanks! :)

A SaHil Story: 

With Or Without You.

Prologue

"Aahil! You can't do this with me! You have to listen to me! for god's sake just listen to me, for once Aahil! Aahil, I am your wife!!" She kept pleading in front of him. She kept apologising for things she hasn't done! This was not she has thought about. She had loved him, he too had. What happened then? Why is he behaving like, he has not loved her at all! Those promises, those sweet words, that "I Love You", was it all just a farce? Was it all just a..a game? A ploy? Or..revenge?!!

He stopped in his tracks and turned around. With a bitterness in his voice, he declared, "Wife?!! My wife?!! And that's why you ran right? On the day of our wedding! And that makes you "My Runaway Bride." How does that sound?!"

He was spitting venom, on the one whom he has once loved with his heart and soul. For the one whom he would have led all his life. For the one whom he was ready to lay his all life for. His eyes and heart were saying a different story altogether. The voice in his heart was blurred by the noises of betrayal and cowardice...

She shot up her eyes in pure disgust and rage. Tears started rolling down her cheeks, not of hurt, but rage. She has had enough. How dare he call me that? If he wants to play a game, she was game too! She walked towards him, each step she took, felt heavy, with the load of accusations, blames, all those moments, slipping away from her. She can't stay weak now. "Fine! I am not your wife. You're not my husband. Lets end it right here, right now. It was all just a contract after all. Contract ends, this relationship ends. I want my freedom, form this farce Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim. Right now!"

He stared at her with bloodshot eyes. Pain and agony taking a different turn. A chill shot through his whole being. Is she the one whom I loved once? Is she the one whom I still love?..

Was it really the last goodbye...?

Author's Note:

This story takes off from the time, when Sanam comes back and Aahil takes her to their house where Sanam is trying to explain everything.

The swap has been happened, and Aahil too had his suspicions about her weird behaviour, but was too blind to see anything. But there's no Sanam 2.0 here and that Nikkah never happened. Billi created a new plan by telling Khala and Khalu to go and yell in front of everyone that the bride has ran away. They threw a fit at the time of Nikkah, and ruined their own "izzat" by announcing publically that she has run away. Aahil was again brainwashed by her, the same way it happened in the show. He was devastated, torn and broken, seeing her in every corner. He cried and yelled, and vowed to never see her face again. And he is back to his old Jallad Jinn mode.

Index:

Part 1 - Nothing's Good About The Goodbyes

Part 2 - Its Not Over

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love it! Looking forward to the next part :) 
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing startup Prags πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I want to see this strong Sanam in the show! 
Can't wait for next part πŸ˜Š
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm prologue
continue it..
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciation guys, I want some heavy duty tears and heartbreak here πŸ˜†
I'll be updating it soon! :)
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
wow its damn awesome
hell intersting
JShukla thumbnail
Very nice. I glad you are using your time so well.
You are a very good girl.

Aage kya hua? Eager to know
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PragsπŸ‘πŸΌ
The prologue promises angst. Bring it on. 
Not only Jallad Jinn the Dhabewaali is back too. What more can I ask for?

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you ! Our tigress is back πŸ˜† maybe Aahil is nawab and jallad Jin but sanam is the daughter of Asad and zoya Amed khan! Let's see him face it again :) .Edited by evedallas1 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This version is SO much more palatable than Sanam 2! Why do I get the feeling even the makers are regretting their decision to introduce Sanam 2? 

Waiting to see how this story pans out!