Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Thanks for the appreciation guys, I want some heavy duty tears and heartbreak here ðŸ˜†

I'll be updating it soon! :)

'Yawn'updating? Today, tomorrow, dayafter!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

'Yawn'updating? Today, tomorrow, dayafter!

Updating!! Right now!! ðŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Ok I am so excited about this!!! ðŸ˜‰ It better have intense, angsty, junoon feels ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜† Lmao jk u as the writer are in power here lol But def make this full of heartbreak n pain. Vent out all of ur anger for Aahil n make him suffer 😆 Plz update soon Pragya! I am glad u decided to write something as well! These discussions on Aahil n SaHil def put me in the mood to read some intense stuff! 😉 Cant wait to see Miss Dhabewali in full form bringing out the hurt Jallad Jin!!! ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜† N no S2 yay lol If only the writers cud have done this. That creepy toe nail is distracting.  ðŸ˜†

Hey Esha! Yes its all in here, I am gonna vent out all my anger trust me!😆 I am updating just now! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Part 1 -

Nothing's Good About The Goodbyes.

"Do pal ruka khwabo ka karva

Aur phir chal diye tum kaha hum kahan..

Do pal ki thi ye dilo ki dasta

Aur phir chal diye tum kaha hum kahan.."

A strange silence engulfed around them both. A deafening silence, which was more deafening than the voices and the beats of their hearts. They were suddenly surrounded by a strange emptiness, for their words didn't support their hearts. They were torn, broken, hurt, devastated...until their egos took the better off them...

Aahil kept staring at Sanam. Every breath he took was like a step away from her. He was hurt, angry on her, why she has left him after all? WHY THE HELL?!! Was my love not enough for her? Were all those things, those words of trust and understanding, and those days of togetherness; was it all just a ploy? Was her love just a game?

Sanam was trying to comprehend what she has just said to him. Why she was suddenly scared? She could have explained everything to him. But he...he isn't even listening to her. He doesn't want to! Why isn't he listening to me? Why should I tell him if he doesn't trust me now! Was that his trust was all about? Was that his love for me was all about? Was his promise so weak that he wouldn't even give a chance to me to hear me out just for once!

He left the hold of her hand slowly. He looked at her with that fire back in his eyes. That fire which he always used to mask his emotions. He can't show her he is hurt, broken, torn - not right now. He is not gonna give in, not again! He needed to give it back the way she did to him. She left me! She ran away! She insulted my love!

"Ammi was right! She was so right! She was right all along, if only I believed her! Instead I believed you Sanam! I trusted you! I loved you Sanam, I LOVED YOU! What did I get in return? Betrayal! Dhokha!" He almost yelled, but it came out just as a scary whisper. Eyes started to well up, he couldn't tell it was his heart crying or dying...

Sanam kept staring at him, silently. It scared her to see him like this. His eyes were strangely...different. For the first time, maybe the second, she was not able to read his emotions. Was he trying to hide something? What was he trying to hide? She was searching for some clue, to make her believe he is still her AAHIL. That Aahil, whom she love...loved.

Her eyes were piercing through his soul; he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back it for long. He needed to push her away, away from his eyes, away from his life, this time for good! For he was scared, scared to death, for he might lose himself again.

Instead he took a step forward, painfully slowly. Staring deep into her eyes, he whispered in almost chilling voice "It was all a game right? You played a game of love...for the hate. A game for revenge, Miss...Dhabevaali."

The ground beneath her feet shook, she felt like earth would swallow her in whole. She was too stunned to say anything, for the voice was lost somewhere in her heart. Her eyes suddenly became devoid of any emotions they held sometime back. She couldn't believe her ears for what she just listened. Was he the same person who declared his love for me, who is now doubting me?

A new feeling took her over. Gazing back into his eyes, almost unabashed, as she finally said "What do you think  Aah- Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim? Do you think I have ever lo...loved you? These last words almost sounded weak to her own self. Her voice was suddenly croaky, hurt, disappointed. She was disappointed in him, more than angry.

"Don't you think, you should ask this to yourself?" Her eyes went silent, in contrast with the rage which was in her heart. For she might break down any moment..

He was starting to lose himself in those eyes of her...again. His heart went strangely calm and raced wildly at the same time. It was tearing him apart, he needed air, it was suffocating him.

"Aahil beta! Aahil...whom are you talking to at this time of the day? Aahil!" Begum Sahiba came as soon as she heard the noises down the hall. She came at a halt when she reached the hall.

Like an excuse, he tore his eyes away from her suddenly and turned back. Much for his safety...

"Aahil? Who's there? Is it Sanam? You're talking to her right? Aahil beta! Beta, I know you're hurt, but you can't turn weak now. You have to forget her, she has betrayed you beta! I told-

"Ammi! Ammi, why you have come down here? Please, you go back and get back to sleep. I'll handle here. Its about me and her. We would manage. You don't need to..." He stopped in his tracks, when he looked back at her. She was about to break down, but something was holding her back. There was this "something" about her which always made him restless. She was not the one to give up..so easily. She was still his Miss Dhabevaali. His?!

Tanveer was smirking and more than happy for the outcome of all this mess. She was once again succeeded in playing with his son's heart. "Thik hai beta! As you say.." She walked away from there, basking in her victory.

With a steel back in her eyes, as her voice found some strength back, she composed herself again. She realised the value of the situation that, this was not the right time to tell the truth to him. For he wouldn't believe her. It was not the right time for probing and prodding. But if he doesn't want to listen to her, she wouldn't budge. He loved her..he once said to her.

"What happened Aahil? Why don't you want your Ammi to be present  here at this time of our relationship? Are you...scared??" She was more hurt while saying these last words, she didn't want to hurt him in any way possible, but he wasn't helping her either! Jallad Jinn!

He looked at her as his ego took better off him. The hurt and betrayal was too much for him to think beyond it, to listen to his heart. He came closer to her and grabbed her by her shoulders "What did you say? Scared? Of what? I am not scared Sanam! I am not! Not of Ammi, not of anyone! Get that?!"

Sanam winced at the pain, but didn't make any attempts to make herself free from his grip. Why? Was she too overwhelmed by the closeness? She still wanted to be close to him, it felt like after ages, to be this close to him. She was close to breaking down...but! He doesn't trust me! She can't let her melt against his closeness, this time. She stared back "Leave me Aahil! You're hurting me!"

"Hurt? Am I hurting you? You are hurting me Sanam! A lot! I loved you Sanam! I LOVED YOU!!!" He yelled at her, getting even closer to her. He couldn't quite comprehend what made him to first go closer to her only to leave her again. Was he got too overwhelmed, to see her back.

Whom he was kidding? He was relieved to see her back. He wanted to hold her close from the moment she came running towards him...But she left him. She left his at the wedding! He wanted to know the answers for his questions, but he didn't want to ask. He wanted explanations but he didn't want them to listen. He wanted to take few steps back, for her closeness would make him lose himself any moment.

She stared at him, she knew he was hurt, but he was hurting them both by not listening to her! He was not like this earlier. This was not the same Jallad Jinn she fell for. She knew, the step she is gonna take might make herself bad in his eyes. She laughed internally at the irony of that. She knew she can't stay back, not now. He needed to see things clearly, and that, he needed to do on his own. For that he needed to let go of her...she needed to let go of him.

With a determined voice she finally spoke, in a silent voice, "You are a weak hearted man Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim. Too weak to listen to the truth, too weak to acknowledge-..."

She was stopped in her tracks, as he pushed her back to the wall behind her. He maintained his gaze at her for one fleeting moment as his ego took over him. It was enough. She was challenging him? She was calling him weak, she knew his past, and now she is taking it against him? He was hurt beyond repair. The woman she loved, was right here in front of her, in his arms, so close; too bad he can't say those words to her again, he won't!

She wants to play a game that he wasn't ready for, or was he? He knew he loved her, but it was even sillier to think he would love her again... With a seething anger he finally spoke "Fine! Then why you should stay with this "weak hearted man"? You want freedom, don't you? Miss Dhabevaali, I free you. I free you from this farce of love, trust and relationship. I free you from all the weaknesses. You are free Miss Dhabevaali! YOU ARE FREE TO WALK AWAY!!" He almost yelled, for he wanted to feel the sound of it.

She kept staring at him in disbelief. Was he really the one who once loved her? Was he really the one whom she loved? Was this the end of their "love" once and for all? Were they never meant to be? Was it just a farce after all?

She jerked out of his grip, for she couldn't stay close to him for long. With that intensity back, she asked him finally. She wasn't gonna back down now, she never did. They were equal, always.  "So its final then. This relationship means nothing to you, does it?" She spoke almost being nostalgic...

"And for you? Does it?" They were so close, breaths mingling, heat evoking; like the whole world was conspiring for them, except their own selves...

"When did me and my opinions matter to you Aahil? If it would have, you would have listened to me, asked me; but you didn't. You just declared me a culprit, without even listening to my side of story. If that is how you wanna play it, fine then. I don't wanna answer your question." She looked straight into his eyes  and pushed him away from her. She heaved a sigh of relief, was it because of the proximity, was it because of the rage, she couldn't quite tell herself.

He stumbled back a little but composed himself. His voice was stuck in his throat, for the first time, he didn't quite know how to respond. What the hell was that?! Was, was he...dare he say...impressed by her, again? He knew there was something about her, that always drove him crazy, even after vowing to hate her, he just couldn't! But this time, he wouldn't fall for this charm. He once went with his heart, and it only gave him pain, he is not gonna fall prey again!

He looked back at her as an eerie silence tok him over "So its a goodbye then."

She gazed into his ever so deep eyes "Can I ask you something?"

He looked a little confused and smirked at the irony of that, "Since when did you start asking for permissions Miss Dhabevaali, that too from...me?"

"Since now. I want that Dhaba plot, that you bought for me. Its mine, right?"

She looked at him. He was lost, stunned, speechless, devoid of any emotions.

"Wh-what?!" Was all he could manage to utter.

"I am just asking for my right. Is it too much?"

His eyes started welling up unknowingly, he wanted to stop this heartbreak, he wanted to clutch his heart, he wanted to stop that pain, but he couldn't. His mind failed, his hands failed, his whole being was starting to feel heavy, he wanted to yell, he wanted to cry out loud. "Ofcourse! Your Dhaba."

"Yes, my Dhaba." She started taking some steps forward and stopped in front of him. "It all started at a Dhaba after all, right? Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim."

He smirked at the memory of that. "Ofcourse, its yours. It was always yours." He turned back from her as he couldn't hold back his tears anymore. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he didn't make any attempts to stop them.

She watched him go away from her, as her sobs filled the silence. She knew she had hurt him, more than intended. But she also knew, it was for the best, of him, of them.

He came back with the papers in his hand and stopped in front of her. He handed over the papers to her, and she took them. No words were exchanged, as words didn't seem enough now. "Its a goodbye, Aahil Raza Ibrahim."

She turned to walk away, for once and for all. Every step she took, felt heavy with the load of all those moments, she wiped her tears.

He looked back at her for one last time, moments flashed over his eyes, as he tried to clear his blurred view. "Sanam." A whisper of a name, he called her for one last time.

She stopped in her tracks and closed her eyes. Her name from his mouth, still sounded like the sweetest melody ever. She looked back at him for one last time, he was standing there rooted at the spot.

"I forgot to give you...this." He took out that Taveez from his wallet and showed it to her. "A parting gift." He finally said.

"Tum the ke thi koyi ujli kiran

Tum the ya koyi kali muskayi thi

Tum the ya tha sapno ka tha sawan

Tum the ke khushiyo ki ghata chhayi thi

Tum the ke tha koyi phul khila

Tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jaha

Do pal ruka khwabo ka karva

Aur phir chal diye tum kaha ham kaha

Do pal ki thi ye dilo ki dasta

Aur phir chal diye tum kaha ham kaha.."

The End!

Al right! That was the 1st part. It was almost 2.5K. Its actually just the conversation between both as I wanted to make them feel that Junoon for each other as it was their goodbye...Quite heartbreaking! Hope you guys enjoy! 

Next part : Part 2 - Its Not Over

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Omg it was wonderful 
Loved it 
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved it!!! You're a great writer :) 
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after such a long time Prags and what a angst ridden junooni story 
not to forget one of my fav songs ...Do pal from Veer Zaara ...what a composition 
and of course the title ...Bono rocks !
I missed those rants in your posts ...sigh 
anyway hope all well :)
Happy new year to u 
Edited by namzie - 9 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res...un res! 
Right in the feels Prags...!
I sit here clutching my throbbing heart, every scene played out like real.  Both parties too angry to see each other's pain.

Argh... the pain !!

I need more !!! 

(Says the one who means to write updates every night but ends up asleep ðŸ˜†)

Fabulous read Prags!
Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: navk

Omg it was wonderful 

Loved it 

Thank you! I would be updating, I am still thinking though! ðŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

Absolutely loved it!!! You're a great writer :) 

Thank you so much Zaara! Means a lot! :)