Article: It feels good to be back in Sapne Suhane - Piyush Sahdev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
It feels good to be back in Sapne Suhane - Piyush Sahdev

Piyush Sahdev is now back on the set of Zee TV's Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (Shakuntalam Telefilms), and viewers can expect romance in a big way between Rachana (Mahima Makwana) and their much-loved character Kabir (Piyush Sahdev). 

As reported in media, Piyush has begun shoot for the show, and he makes a comeback after going through a knee surgery. 

Now, as per the track, Kabir will be shown coming to Banaras for a certain work, wherein he will have hit and miss sequences with Rachana. However, Rachana will get a feeling of Kabir being in the vicinity, and will look for him. Eventually, Kabir and Rachana will come face to face, wherein Rachana will get into her aggressive best. She will demand an answer from Kabir for leaving her in a lurch. Kabir will try to clarify things, but Rachana will be in no mood of reconciliation. 

We hear that the Garg family will plan a major New Year party wherein Kabir re-entry will take prominence. 

When contacted, Piyush told us, "It is very nice to be called back to the show where you have worked hard. Actually, I always knew I would come back, as I was out only for my knee surgery and post operative phase. As an actor, it is always not a good feeling when you do not live a character fully, and I get my chance again to play Kabir."

As we know, the maker had introduced the track of Ali Hassan in the interim. But now, with Ali's exit, Piyush will again gain prominence as Rachana's man. 

Welcome back, Piyush!!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/it-feels-good-be-back-sapne-suhane-piyush-sahdev-141224
Finally some good news. Stopped watching after KT left, now that he is back, I will start watching again
This indeed is good news. Look forward to seeing Kabir along with Bittoo, Gayatri mom and Anita mausi. I really loved Anita mausi.
Thanks for sharing. this is awesome