Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Khushi be strong don't give up on your Arnav.. waiting to know the story behind Arnav's changed behaviour.. love Arnav's mother.. she is superb and strong support for ARSHI.. loved the update..

thanks for pm 😊
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...plz continue soon...
Thanks for d pm:)
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is on a sacrificing mode while Khushi is in her warrior mode. This is interesting
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys, the next part is almost ready. I will update tomorrow, hopefully, which was to be updated today but I was fasting yesterday and something terrible happened with me. I was involved in an incident yesterday, a bicycle and my car collided, ending him being hurt, scaring me for a moment that I killed him but he was fine thankfully, I thank God really heartily. And my car ended having a few dents and smashed window, I am just running here and there for it's reparation.

Here goes the teaser:

TEASER:

"I am going to pub with friend," Arnav told them nonchalantly.

"Oh, Arnav, would you mind if I join you? As it is I want to spend some time with you. I thought to watch TV and talk to you but since you are going out, let's stick to it. Can you wait a moment, I will change into something apt for club and join you?" Khuhshi said convincingly.

"Please wait for me, I am your friend and your guest, should I not get a royal treatment?" She pouted.

"No!"

Here is the short peak to the next chapter, I know you want to kill me, throw tomatoes and all. Even if so, don't forget to comment, like, question and all. Because the sooner and to more response I get, the sooner you will get the chapters, your feedback is my fuel.
Loads of love<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
NOTE

Thanks a lot guys for appreciating this story. I am overwhelmed.<3

As I told previously too, whenever I update a part, I am really nervous but whoever comments and likes make my day brighter. I do forget my problems and tensions when I see my work getting appreciated so, it is a request guys, if you like and appreciate my work please express it, by pressing like or/and even better, leaving me a comment along as well as share the link with you friends. Trust me, when I say it means a lot, we, writers do live on your feedback. I honestly hope likes and comments will double with each part, please don't let me down. :)

Revenge time (Mini FF)
Nahi, hum nahi kareinge (OSs)

Keep showering me with your love guys.

Regarding PMs,see list and detail page 14.
https://twitter.com/KashishWriting
Or bookmark my gallery:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1642515

Loads of Love <333
Kashish
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is that hurtful truth that Arnav want to give Khushi this painful heartbreak.?
Does Khushi have it in her to fight this stubborn Arnv to spill the truth ?
kashishk thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, I want to know What is making Arnav do this to Khushi.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update Thanks for the pm
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. Arnav is unnecessarily trying to hurt her where he is royally failing. Khushi is strong-hearted. She is on roll. Wow. Enjoyed it