Posted: 9 years ago
I will go for mr Srk n that fawad guy
Kiara. thumbnail
HR and Ranbir but voted for HR
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think none of them...why is SRK even in the list...isn't he considered ugly on this forum?😆
so glad that HR is winning an ugly contest poll after ages 🥳because winning the most good looking actor polls has become repetitive for him..Edited by harshu.sundas - 9 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinjalshahshah

👍🏼 Thats what has happened with me- first time i saw him on screen he was saying Hello my name is Zaroon Junaid and yours😳 I was like who the heck and what the fudge is this person and i havent recovered ever since🤪

Me neither. And I don't want to either. ☺️

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Me neither. And I don't want to either. ☺️

the very first scene i had watched of his was him being in tracks and jogging .. 2nd epi of humsafar.. and then the scene with his father, and i knew he is my next target, my eternal target, my lifelong target... ☺️.. men onscreen never looked so good the way he glowed onscreen
Supari_khala thumbnail
I can see why people find Hrithik hot even though I never have. He is tall and has the chiseled face.But Ranbir's "hotness" goes over my head. He looks like a combination of Paintal's son and Neetu Singh in drag. There were 10X hotter guys when I was in college. If they find the characters he plays, hot, then I guess that would make sense otherwise, his looks are overrated, for sure. 
harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Back in the days Bollywood used to hire model looking actors. Sanjay dutt was good lookin in 80s, akshay kumar had a dashing face, salman khan, hriyhik, now Bollywood hires ranbir kapoor, ranbir Singh and call them good looking hunk lol. These guys just don't fit. U now get hero looking actors on TV nowadays then in Bollywood.