Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Definitely HR I never understand why they call him the greek god his noses it to awful for him to be called that. Bt he is in deed handsome bt I find salman more handsome than him. And shame poor srk in this list lol
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
The word overrated is overrated.
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hrithik in my view..He looks great..But calling him a Greek God is an exaggeration..
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Why isnt Fawad Khan in the poll ? .. coz i never really understood the fuss about this man πŸ˜•..may be women are just lattoo over his personality just as they are lattoo over SRK.. 

Anyways , i too think it was unfair to include SRK in the poll , looks arent his best asset which is why he is way more inspirational & role-model type of man coz he has absolutely everything that a man desires to have in his lifetime except a smokin hott wife.. πŸ˜†

From the list i dunno .. πŸ˜•.. i ll vote for Ranbir bcoz surprisingly on this forum many members dont find him attractive but in the real world his status is that of a heartthrob , so by that logic , he seems to be overrated..  

@Bold:  πŸ€’ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely Hritik and Ranbir comes close second .
Never understood the hype about HR's looks which are going down day by day anyways 

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@Bold:  πŸ€’ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

OK.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†.. i knew you would be in strong disagreement πŸ˜†.. look i really dont know much about this actor , my impression is totally based on what i happen to see in this forum , mostly from his pics that i saw here, to me he looks like someone whose strength/ energy has been sucked right out of his body but yeah he has a decent face but the overall effect is like ek phookh maro toh gir jayega type 🀒..besides, it doesnt matter what i think , it seems he has a HUGE female fan base so i just presumed he must be having a charming personality like SRK.. but of course you are free to disagree .. i hope Mugda doesnt show up now.. 😲 πŸ˜†  
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Q: Not a charming personality. but an EXTREMELY charming & intense personality. He could win you over just at "hello." Listen to his voice. You will KNOW. β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

@Q: Not a charming personality. but an EXTREMELY charming & intense personality. He could win you over just at "hello." Listen to his voice. You will KNOW. β˜ΊοΈ

Point Duly Noted ! πŸ˜†.. will try to concentrate only on his voice next time i happen to come across his videos .. πŸ˜ƒ 
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never liked Salman for some reason.
Most of the newcomers are ugly like Ranveer,Varun and even Fawad now.

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

I never liked Salman for some reason.
Most of the newcomers are ugly like Ranveer,Varun and even Fawad now.

Why do you like undisputed king of ugliness SRK then?