who is the most overrated actor in looks

Poll

vote

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
My vote goes to hritik , I never got the hype for him like why people think he is sooo good looking ..plz vote and comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ranbir for sure. He's very charming & all but  he looks like a fairer & hairier version of Neetu Singh Kapoor.

SRK doesn't deserve to be on this poll because the poor thing has never been considered good-looking 😆. Don't worry. Millions of women would trade you for even Brad Pitt. ❤️ Me, heading them.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
U see Salman Overrated in Looks ? 😆 . He is the Most Aweosme Natural Good Looker in Bollywood  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago
Hrithik. I never understood why he is hailed as some 'Greek God'. He scares me.
Why isnt Fawad Khan in the poll ? .. coz i never really understood the fuss about this man 😕..may be women are just lattoo over his personality just as they are lattoo over SRK.. 

Anyways , i too think it was unfair to include SRK in the poll , looks arent his best asset which is why he is way more inspirational & role-model type of man coz he has absolutely everything that a man desires to have in his lifetime except a smokin hott wife.. 😆

From the list i dunno .. 😕.. i ll vote for Ranbir bcoz surprisingly on this forum many members dont find him attractive but in the real world his status is that of a heartthrob , so by that logic , he seems to be overrated..  

swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think ranbir...charming and all...but if you're talking about looks only he's actually pretty average
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neetu in a drag.
Shah doesn't deserve to be here He was NEVER considered good looking.
It is that CHARM which makes the world go crazy! !!
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for Hrithik. He was quite dreamy during KNPH, KMG and D2 days but now he just looks awkward. His voice, personality and two thumbs have started to repulse me.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just added most popular actors on the list ...
And I agree srk is known for his cham and girls go crazy for srk because of his charm
SRK is not highly rated. And Shahid kaha se aa gaya? o to Bollywood se kicked out honewala hai. Haider didn't save him. He will remain in the shadow of others forever. Funny thing about HR is guys think he's hot and gals think he's not. Ranbir is boring n girly.