Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SIKinLoVE

Tedhe Medhe Raman and His Seedhi Saadhi Ishita was when my water works began... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the damn background music DOES NOT help!!! kabhi kam na hongi ye chahtein..  SIGH!! exactly how i feel about this damn show!!!.. 

KP and DT did fantabulous today.. why i love IshRa πŸ˜³

i have nothing more to write today..(i have a lot to say but i have no words to depict what i wanna say)

LOVE the collages, as always.. 😳you bring out the best moments through a few pictures... as they say a picture is worth a thousand words and these tell us their story!!! πŸ˜³

Yep the bg score fits seamlessly with the emotions onscreen and make it more poignant. Agree with you about KP and DT 

Thank you so much .. I try .. And your words make me feel wonderful
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Gan those collages is PERFECT...

u manage to pick the perfect pics..

im nt a fan of drag the scenes or tracks...i dont much like it...
But i know its ekta who knows well how to show those Perfect emotions those deeply inherent emotions which viewers/fans like to see on there favorite couples...
the smallest of detailing what Ekta knows how to put in her shows which make its feel for those characters...
This is what im seeing in past 1 week for the Ishu-raman for there Love...
so one feel those emotions...
Its so perfectly they r showing it...

This is like they r dragging the confession but at same the smallest of detailing what they showing in there emotions is what making is so beautiful to watch...

raman meeting with ruhi..ruhi skipping the school so she stays with her father...the emotions of her like when she tells i wont be able to touch u she touches raman's face 
it ws Adorable to watch...

what i say Ishu-raman it ws so worth to watch those beautiful conversation..Ishu is desperately want to start a life with raman...a new life after marriage..she became a mother..but now she wants to be a wife too..
raman is on different levels of emotions..its nt nt easy for him ..same time hard on Ishu...
that completing the sentence so making adds more beauty to whole scene..when he will be there than its complete...

I adore the last part i watched 11 pm again...those dialogues of raman was nice to hear...pagal madrasan the start he does...with than in flow of emotions...I love u yaar...
Tumhare muah agar raavan kumar nahi sunoga toh jaan nikal jayegi...
awww...

Tu kabhie nahi royegi..sirf tu hasegi...
It ws such aww worthy scene...
The two actors playing the role with such zeal..so nicely with an ease...
its fabulously portryal of karan...
DT ws amazing with those Ishu's emotions...

Thank you .. This is my 1st Ekta show as because of all that I have heard about it.. I used to avoid watching any.. But I just fell in love with the emotions and the relationships of the show.. So I hope she doesn't mess this one up . 

I agree with you about the detailed dealing with the emotions.. As it enhances our connection with the characters

All the scenes that you mentioned and their emotions just touching ... And the monologue was quite something ! 

And karan and Divyanka are what makes it more meaningful 
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariza91

heyy Gan i am silent reader of your posts and i must say i love them.. the collages are beautiful..though i am a silent , today i just had to share my feelings here , for some weird reason πŸ˜† anyway.. coming to your post.. loved the quotes and the wriiten part as well. .. bbeautifully explained. and interpreted, brought tears to my eyes when i saw the collages. i must say i am one of those ppl who repeats the episode , but todays episode i just CAN'T ...   the emotions that were  portrayed by today the leads were heartbreaking... and idk if i can go through it again😭😭

PS: gonna talk abt the actors here : KP i friggin LOve HIM.. his acting and everything seems so real and though i have seen the OLV and know how its gonna turn out, i still can't help myself drown myself with his agony  and DT  was awesome as well, EK chose one of the best lead pairs ever... and i will thank her for that . Nobody can replace KP and DT.. their chemistry is breathtaking even during their sad scenes. you could still feel the tension, chemistry ,, nervousness. everything. Will give my standing ovation to both of the actors  and  a special mention to RKB: one of those characters whose character is flawed ,but u still fall in love with bc of the way it is being portrayed and dealt with... i just really hope EK doesn't butcher anymore  of the characterizations of RKB and IRB.. the raavan kumar Bhalla and Jhansi ki Rani  ..

Oh please don't be silent.. Write something whenever you feel like.  .. 

I get you.. See I usually watch twice as the 1st one I watch and the second view is for capturing the scenes..and as I don't down load and take just screenshots.. Sometimes to get the perfect moment I have to repeat a scene few times... the episode just gutted me .😭

Loved your parts about the actors and their character portrayal .. Agree with you.. And hope for the best as far as butchering is concerned 
Thank you.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sia--

second collage  πŸ˜­

have not watched the episode today ...will watch it tomorrow only 

That's why no post.. I was wondering .. 
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

I do not have words for this collage with my droopy eyes I have been staring at this all day and all these amazing songs are coming to my mind, so I have immersed myself in the world of music but this one song just came to my mind when I began staring at this again...and I had to share it,

Song: O Saman by Lucky Ali! Again anyone who loves music must listen to the MTV unplugged version, I am posting the link here: MTV Unplugged

Shaam Sawere teri yaadein aati hain
Aake dil ko mere yu tadpati hain
O Sanam Mohabbat ki kasam,

Milke bichad na to dastoor ho gaya
Yadoon mein teri majboor hogaya
O Sanam teri yadoon ki kasam

Ankhon mein bassee ho
Par door ho kaheen
Dil ke kareeb ho
Yeh mujhko hai yakeen
O Sanam tere pyar ki kasam.

Pyaar ke safar mein
aadhi dhoop chaav hai,
manzil na jane meri kis gaon hain,
O sanam chale jane ki kasam.

Doc I have not heard this song .. But the lyrics are awesome! Thanks for sharing re. 
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Let me accept the fact I was a part of the LU yesterday and after which I did not have the guts to watch the episode. Call me a coward, chicken or anything and you might say this is just a serial, but then this was the impact of yesterday's episode. 

I am starting with Ruhi and Raman ... They act like they are for real. The skill set shown by the kid Ruhanika πŸ˜² my my πŸ‘πŸ‘.. She is a star. Even now she is the same child who just longed to stays in her father's arms. A year back she was happy if he even smiled at her properly but today she openly told him that during video chat she won't be able to sit on his lap nor touch him. The family picture was something I could not digest !!! It choked my throat... The kid is ready to accept Adi but the way he is behaving with her. I hated the CVs for split second πŸ€’.. Then when Raman explained to her just like a broken father would do and erasing himself from the picture... Damn, I started crying !! Ishitha entered the room and the thought " door ja rahe hai, leaking door karne ki koshish kyun kar rahe hai". A person who does not know the actual meaning of his trip.. It was a dialogue, bang on!! πŸ‘

Their scene in the room, hands down best so far. We had all the spoilers, OLVs, promo etc etc,. The point you had mentioned let leave all this and think. These were the only things that helped me even sit through the LU and without these, I do not have in me to watch these two separate, esp when they are so much in love. He knew that this moment was one last chance with her and after that a minute with her will break him down terribly. He just tucked her hair gently to see her face free of any haddis πŸ˜³ I did find it romantic.. She enjoyed his touch and the lines spoken. Teede Mede Ruhi keliyae uski teede mede papa zaroorat hai. Aur us teede Mede papa ko ... When Raman completes uski seedhi saadhi Ishima. Please tell me people "is a confession really required" after this dialogue ?? I got my confession long back and this was just an icing on cake !! They can think so intensely only when they are madly in love. These two are beyond that level as well. Thank god, there was a scene when he checks his packing. We got couple of light moments else more of this  πŸ˜­... 

For the first time Raman has not agreed for any kind of pooja. In the past 7 moths whatever function he had to attend esp when asked by his in laws. I agree he taunts but he never disagreed. Yesterday he hesitated. This hesitation was for her. He did not mind loosing those last few moments with her but was thinking about meeting her when he leaves to the airport... The thought puts me in to this somber mood which I really hate. Such was the episode ... KP and DT brilliant acting πŸ‘

The last scene when he was in his room hugging the photo frame. This marriage was sirf Ruhi ke liye but his monologue made me cry buckets. I was crying just reading those LU. Ruhi was completely out of the zone when he shared his feelings. "Tumhare muh se Raavan kumar nahi sunnunga tho meri jaan nikal jaati hai" ok I am welling up...  Wow wow wow ... KP you love Raman's character don't you... 

Lovely words by you Gan !!! Your analyses emoted me more. I am done with my nonsense for the day in reply to your post. Please capture the photos with less intensity. These photos laugh at me saying you did not want to watch the episode ab bhuk tho. Great caps and both the collages.. πŸ‘

I am waiting for your next collage and analysis already !!!! Thanks a lot πŸ€—

Thank you Aruna for a beautiful and emotional post even though you coul not make yourself to watc it... It was heartbreakingly beautiful episode.. And you have already laid out the beauty of each moment so well! 

Agree with you.. Ruhi ki liye marriage has long been over.. Now it's all their personal need to have each other in their lives. 

KP and DT . Perfect. Enough said
I just capture the emotions of the scnes.. They are who makes it so intense... Thank you for your kind words anpbout npmy post.. Truly appreciate it.

Thanks 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Thank you .. This is my 1st Ekta show as because of all that I have heard about it.. I used to avoid watching any.. But I just fell in love with the emotions and the relationships of the show.. So I hope she doesn't mess this one up . 

I agree with you about the detailed dealing with the emotions.. As it enhances our connection with the characters

All the scenes that you mentioned and their emotions just touching ... And the monologue was quite something ! 

And karan and Divyanka are what makes it more meaningful 

im also nt a ekta show fan..but since i watched long bk shows...some experience...
after long i get to a nice show from ekta's bag..
i also they keep it different..i started watching since more than with so much keen-ness otherwise i ws before very on off randam catching here there before...
i liked ishu-raman nok-jhoks one liners of raman ws something worth to catch up...

at same time the dealing with all emotions is very nicely done...
i liked how they end that accident track..how raman himself coming up to Ishu talk his heart-out after so much of supressing hiding all the emotions...
im something looking for same that they do show Raman himself talk his heart-out why he took this divorce step...
that would be completing this track which gave so toll on emotional grounds...even after all the Jkr & nok-jhok as per new Olv...
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Awesome post! So well written πŸ‘

I really liked today's episode.Beautiful dialogues & some moments really tugged at the heartstrings. Father & daughter conversation, Ishita inhaling Raman's scent. Raman talking to Ishita's picture & pouring his heart out.

But scene of the day was Ishita trying to tell Raman about her feelings. Raman avoiding Ishita, it was really affecting her and those tears were proof of that.

And Raman leaves Ishita without letting her complete what she's been dying to say...but not before he delicately tugs a strand of  hair behind her ear 😳

These 2 love each other like crazy. But it's taken them too long to confess it to themselves let alone each other. And hats off to Divyanka & Karan πŸ‘ they really excel in the emotional scenes.

Thank you and I loved your crisp but beautiful post too.. And I loved that little tucking of the hair scene too.. It was a tender moment.. Oozing with love.. Probably RKB couldn't control himself from stealing a moment to cherish the feeling of touching her.. Showing his love. For her.. That's why we see at the end .. His restraint setting in.. Beautiful ! 

And ko and DT 

Great post
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanry

Where to start - what an episode!

G's collage actually says it all, all the emotions are captured which in a nutshell tells you - this was an epic emotional epi.

But in all that emotion my favourite parts were:

...Ruhi telling her papa that seeing him on a lap top is not the same as her being able to sit on his lap...

...Ishita hugging Raman's packed bag and declaring just how much she's gonna miss him...

This whole break up/divorce track is hinged on the happiness of these 2 women in Raman's life. And yet when both these women keep telling him, subtly and not so subtly, that they want to be with him, they need to be with him, he is forced to turn his heart to stone and turn away from them.

Turn away from the truth that's staring him in the face...

Turn away from the truth that's IshRa & IshRaRu need to stick together coz they are ONE (as Ruhi declared a couple of episodes ago).

"To love is to sacrifice" that is such BS yaar but unfortunately RKB believes that and you got to love him more for all the "love" that he is displaying.

I can't wait for the "To love is to Stick Together and Face the World" track to begin. Now that would be an epic in itself.

Loved your post .. ! Agree with everything you wrote here and the part about the next track

Thank you! Really loved your post
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: N.R.Rona

Thnx alot gan...it was only a wish and u made it come true..

and i must say the collage includes all the scenes i hoped for..the last scene with ishus eyes welled up was a heartbreaking scene which i loved very much and thanked DT for such an amazing scene...thank you for including it...

its like u read my mind..i cant bring my gratitude in words gan..sryyy..

it may be silly but i feel special after you have done it..
thank youuu...

It was really my pleasure as some days I miss  covering the pics to support my post.. As I usually do this taking a break from work .. So try to rush.. Yesterday was one such day. I appreciate for you being honest .. And made me realize what was missing 

Thank you for that πŸ˜³