Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

P I know I am spamming G's thread but she says we are her babies so we have a right to spam here! 
The quotes are perfect for a perfect episode and you already know you had me captivated by using Gulzar saab's song, I think Aandhi is one of his best works, and this song..OMG I can't! I just can't. Thank you for this! I will be reeling under the magic of Jagjit Singh and now the music of Aandhi all day! πŸ˜³

You know I don't mind any spamming by anyone...and the pus definitely is NOT a spam post πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

RES :)

Edited...

Ufff.. aajke episode ke baad, kya batau mein.. i mean it was heart-wrenching.. a totally emotional ride! 

Raman is heavily misguided with his inner thoughts on leaving Ishita! cant he think atleast once if she is left alone here, those three devils will come and attack her and she is left to handle it all alone!! Goddd.. bhuddu kumar only! πŸ˜‰

Coming to ishita, i love those stubble moments she was trying to express it out before he going to Singapore! A beautiful scene was when she sprayed his perfume and smelling it , simple symbolic showing that she will terribly miss him.. and those lines " humare teede meede ruhi ko sirf uske teede meede papa sambal skte aur iss teede meede papa ko uski seedhi saadhi ishima"!  howww sweeettt and woww! i felt it heart-touching! πŸ˜³

and the small scene between ruhi-raman! i was in aweee!!!😳 

loved the scene where Raman tried not touching her..but felt miserable seeing her hair strand blocking his view of his beautiful wife's face!😳 and tucked in... Cv's spoiled it.. precap was better i felt.. my opinion..!!

how can i forget the particular scene "Palat" ! how perfectly Karan did that! πŸ‘

his scenes with Pathak..oh my god, wt an outburst! " mujhe koi sukoon nahi mil rahe yeh sab karke" ! my heart broke😭 on that!  brilliantly done and perfectly emoted by Karan!πŸ‘

Raman's "I Love You".. Godd.. heavy intensityy!!😳  and he hugging their photo! Aww! poor Boy! I felt like hugging him and at the same time, felt like smacking him for such a stupid step!
Self confession pe itna intensity soocho jab aamne saamne hoga, how much intense and heavy it will be!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Inshort, i loved today's emotional episode!

and Gan Di... awesumm captures and awesum edits! πŸ˜Š

Wonderful post.. You highlighted all the touching moments and their driving emotions.. Wonderful!

About the precap vs the scene today...you're right...I know what was edited out.. They edited  the camera angle showing Ishita's face.. And tgat moment where he tried to wipe her tear and controls himself... That scene was badly edited.. I though I was the only one who noticed that... I'm glad someone else felt it too 

Thanks sweetz
-Gan- thumbnail
Sorry could only respond to posts on the 1st pg.. Will be back for the rest tomorrow. πŸ˜Š
hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
G,
Take this as me saying this about all your recent posts - amazing! :-)
I have'nt been able to post everyday but I still do read and catch up. However today I had to share my two cents other then just complimenting you.

Because today is different. Today was one of those episodes, where you feel so overwhelmed with emotions that you cannot fathom how a tv show can make you feel so much. But instead of being in the perils of depression about these two separating, we know that they won't because of all the OLV's etc. 
I don't know how to describe it and maybe this is just me- but today this show stirred me to the point of just being overwhelmed by Raman and Ishita's love story. That's it, no worrying about the future..no anticipation, nothing...Does that make sense? I am almost glad we got the spoilers because I could just be with today's episode- in the present. And I love it. Today my feels were just about two broken souls who learned to love again and yet could not just trust themselves to be loved again..

And the best part today, other then the ISHRA scene (enough has been said about it that I don't think I have any words left that could be called my own), is RKB's monologue. 

The way he just poured his heart out to her picture, that's writing..I mean no eloquent poetry, no long dialogues about how her smile makes his world beautiful blah blah..It was clean, from the heart, and to the point. That's the technical part of it. Lets not even get to the emotional part of it. I mean I have watched a lot of shows (hindi, amercan, tagalog, korean, japanese, taiwanese, british) but NEVER have i seen someone just say "i love you" with so much depth and yet in a casual manner. That whole line about male ego coming in between but "i love you yaar"..

I think i must have watched that scene at least 10 times..Its just..
ahh RKB, kitna roolage yaar ;-)

But on that note, can't wait to see JKR put some sense in him tomorrow...

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful College... Beautiful quotes and lovely post as always loved it Dear πŸ‘

I don't have much words to describe what I felt after watching yesterday's ishra moments they were Amazing..Beautiful... very emotional... the writer did great job with Raman ishita's Dilouges... "Ruhi ke tedhe medhe PaPa" "Ruhi ki sidhi sadhi ishimaa""male ego hai na kabhi keh nai paya..par I Love You yrr""Agar Aap lambe samay ke liye door jhaane ki soch rahe ho na toh mein bata deti hun mein Bhi apna boriya bistar bandhke Ruhi ke saath apke Paas Aa jaungi" loved all this lines... this two really don't need to say i love you to each other because there every gesture speaks volume of there love for each other ❀️

Loved RuMan scen..Ruhi make card for her PaPa and bunk her school to spend time with him sooo cute... Ruhanika is cute and very talented.. 😊
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ suerb post and beautiful collage
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Paru Thank you for your post!πŸ€— and I'm also one of those who likes to be in the neutral ground when it comes to the protagonists and the actors playing them...and anyone is welcome in this thread with differing or different perspective so long as we do it respectfully. There have been several instances, we have different views but thankfully the folks who post regularly here don't bash. So feel free to comment even when you don't agree with something

I dont know whether you had a chance of reading my post yesterday...that was my JKR style rant against Puttar where I had expressed similar, if not the exact feelings...( link: Raman Bhalla and his ... )

and I LOVE the points you have raised...they are very valid and like you said, defies logic.  I have been blaming it on his tunnel vision. He's so overwhelmed by his guilt that he's not able to see what his action is going to bring on Ishita...He didn't think this through...not at all...and he deserves the smack in head from his Madrsan Sherni wife to even think of putting her through this. And my sermon yesterday, applies to today's episode too...You can't cower away  from problems in life...you need to face then and do it together with your loved ones.

great post Paru! I was in the car when I read this...and wanted to respond.

About disclaimers...I don't give any...I stick to my opinion..and those who hate are gonna hate...nothing I can do about it. πŸ˜‰

I know yaar. I stick to neutral grounds too but the reason for disclaimer is very simple. I don't have time to argue & counter argue especially when people are bent upon bashing one character no matter what the other person is doing. So my reasons are lack of time & no inclination towards bheja fry ... otherwise you know I care two hoots when I wanna say something πŸ˜›

See the thing is ... I find this guilt track half baked in itself. Yes she has done a lot for him. But then she is happy with him. He can see that. He can feel that. Instead of completing her happiness by being telling her his feelings, her importance in his life & the love he feels for her; he festers a majboori of guilt. And the consequences for that left me as a viewer aghast ... no doubt Biwi isn't going to have the time of her life.

Ishita is a fictional character so she seems to have forgiven Raman's douchpanti at least this is what the OLV's indicate. In real life, no wife would forgive or forget something like this easily. As a woman, I especially found his indication to Ishita that she should go to Mani, very demeaning & humiliating. Kya logic hai yaar??? Plus abandoning your own child falls very low in my view.

Yup Ganu ...havnt read any post (except the FF's) for the past 2-3 days on forum. My mood wasn't that good & the unnecessary Ishita bashing has been irking me a bit. Will go read this one though coz you have written it 😊

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Gan 
add on Ishu collage just completes all the emotions these days YHM is showcasing...
it ws such amazing moment cute adorable how ishu ws hugging the suitcase..like holding her raavan kumar...
episode started all the adoring of ishu ending on raman's hugging the pic heart-wrenching emotions...
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Na tujhe chorr saktay hain aur tere ho bhi nahi saktay,
Ye kaisi bebasi hai hum ro bhi nahi saktay..

Ye kaisa dard hai humein pal pal tarpaye rakhta hai,
Teri yaad Aati hai toh phir so bhi nahi saktay..

Chupa Ssktay hain na dikha saktay hain logon ko,
Kuch aise daagh hain dil par ham dho bhi nahi saktay!!

😭  Emotion overload today.  I watched it several times, and still i couldn't find my bearing.  My heart bled for her...because in her heart she knows that all is not as it seems...there are deep undercurrents in her turbulent Ravan Kumar.   As for Raman, what to say, dil duhkta hai uss ke liye, but like Gan says the "WIFE" in me wants to beat him over the head!!!😑

--Nags--

That's a beautiful and apt verse Nags! 

Yes I loved that they showed she felt something was not in place with his changed behavior..and the way she kept on trying to make eye contact with him when he was trying to avoid it was just touching.. 

About Ravan kumar.. Same feelings as you πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahelilovesishr

I'm left speechless. No words can describe the emotional turmoil these two are going through. Raman has made me cry. Again. Hope this phase gets over soon. πŸ˜­

Yep I need a respite from the emotion overload.. Give us some lighthearted or better romantic moments