Tedhe Mere Raman and his Seedhi saadhi Ishita *Updated with Ishita's *

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."
Carroll Bryant

"There is no pretending",Jace said with absolute clarity.
"I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there's a life after that,I'll love you then."
Cassandra Clare,
City of Glass

I dont do well when emotions get overwhelming...though I know this is not a separation forever yet the very thought that two people like Raman and Ishita who have been so unlucky in love and who finally found their soulmates in each other...yet yet  here they are standing again at the precipice of life-shattering heartbreak...just the thought of it ...removing all the OLVs and everything...the emotion of them  just made me want to hug both of them. If anyone these two deserve their moment of triumph...being able to say "I Love you" to their beloved and have them say it back to them.

And Like Ishita said...this tedhe mere Raman has found his match in his seedhi saadhi Ishita who has the strength for both of them to overcome his guilt and show him the love for what he's worth and more.

Karan and Divyanka...πŸ‘ enough said.

YHM writing...this is why I stick to this serial...

P.S. Added this as someone(thank you
N.R.Rona!) pointed out...Seedhi Ishita was missing from the main post :

They say there is nothing more beautiful than a woman in love...today we got a glimpse of much in  love Ishita...she was reminiscing their moments together...trying to inhale his 'perfume' into her being, caressing anything his , was confused by his aloofness and was being selfish in trying to hold onto their moment as much as she could...only one thing in her mind: He needs to know about her love for him before he left for Singapore...and then when the moment came...her unshed tears pleaded with him...to not leave her alone...

Ishra glance at each other
Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Holy Mother of God, Gan, I'm crying at your collages, especially the second 
- my breath caught when I saw that one. 
The poignant, overwhelming emotion beautifully captured. I have no words.
I was going to try to add thoughts of my own, but the collages got to me...I just can't.

Thank you.

Lots of stolen words today...my feels are all over the place.

"I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you."
Audrey Niffenegger

"Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you, and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes, but it hurts them too."
Holly Black

Raman

"The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there is dejection and darkness..."
Leo Tolstoy

Aandhi ki tarha ud kar ik raah guzarti hai

Sharmaati huwi koyi qadmo se utarti hai 

In reshmi raaho mein ik raah to woh hogi 

Tum tak jo pahonchti hai is mod se jaati hai 

Is mod se jaate hain 

Ishita

"Tucker strokes my hair. There's something so tender about the gesture. It might as well have been him whispering I love you."
Cynthia Hand

Ik door se aati hai paas aake palat-ti hai 

Ik raah akeli si rukti hai na chalti hai 

Ye soch ke baithhi hu ik raah to woh hogi 

Is mod se jaate hai

Pure perfection. The episode was more than I could have ever wanted or expected.
The writing is the best I've ever seen. 

A wife, overwhelmed by her emotions, desperate to finally profess her love, eager to let her feelings be known.

A husband overwhelmed by his guilt, trying to escape the pain of leaving her, unable to face the ocean of love and melancholy reflected in her eyes.

A couple, desperately trying to hold on to one last moment together...to make one lasting memory that would stand the test of fleeting time. 

I'm deeply touched...the episode doesn't leave much to be said.

Hats off to the writers of this beautiful story...and to the exceptional actors that bring these characters to life.

Love.
P

PS: Her spraying herself with his perfume...and his outburst at Pathak - "Mujhe kuch sukoon nahi mil raha yeh sab karke." My heart.  πŸ₯Ί

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

G I am so overwhelmed with today's episode and all the emotions, the feels are out of control and I do not know if I will be able to put anything worth the beauty of your post today. Today's episode for me has been the best so far, and that scene in their bedroom for me is the best Ishra scene period.  If from tomorrow the show goes to the dogs in the race of TRP, I will still be a happy audience because I will cherish today's episode and the that scene between those two souls will always remain etched in my memory as an essence of this beautiful show.

I always think if these characters were in my hands what would I make them say, how would I make them behave, how would they look etc, today that scene in the bedroom between a longing wife and a fleeting husband was PERFECTION in my fictional world, I wouldn't change a thing, not a thing! Oh G I just don't kow what to say about that scene anymore, the way he was avoiding her and changing direction and the way she was repeatedly facing him almost forcing him to SEE her, his eyes on the ground, hers on him, his eyes somberly moist, hers glistening with tears, her uneasiness at the thought of separation, his guilt and remorse at the thought of togetherness, her desire to shower him with love, hers to shield her from his...*Sigh* And then the line that struck me in my heart and then there was no coming back for me: Aur Ruhi ke tede mede papa ke liye...ushki seedhi Ishimaa'

I can't! There is not much to be said about perfection in the fear that I might ruin it by my words so I'll stop here.

I leave you with my favorite poem for Ishita and one of my favorite ghazals for puttar

Ishita:

Had I the heaven's embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths 
Of night and light and the half-light;
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

W. B. Yeats

Ishita has laid down the blanket of her dreams under puttar's feet, oh dear puttar tread lightly as you tread on her dreams.

Puttar:

Teri khusboo mai basey khat mai jalaata kaise
Pyar mai doobe hu-e khat mai jalaata kaise

Jinka har lafz mujhe yaad hai paani ki tarah
Yaad they mujko jo paighaam-e-zubaani ki tarah
Mujhko pyaare they jo anmol nishani ki tarah
Tere khusboo mai basey khat mai jalaata kaise

Toone duniya ki nigahon se jo bachkar likhi
Saal dar saal mere naam barabar likhi
Kabhi din mai toh kabhi raath ko uthkar likhi
Tere khusboo mai basey khat mai jalaata kaise
Tere haathon ke likhe khat mai jalaata kaise
Tere khat aaj main Ganga mai bahaa aaya hoon
Aag behte hu-e paani mai laga aaya hoon..

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The true love is bigger than simple three ward love is passion, care for each other, think about each other happiness , etc love is huge feeling honest action and true reaction you never and ever can explaine love just in three wards I LOVE YOU no never  Edited by 3fra - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...
How many times can our hearts break?  ISHRA, KP & DT are really testing our limits.πŸ˜”

---EDIT---
Firstly G, wonderful quotes, collages and  post.  You just  get it  every time,  I am simply amazed .  πŸ‘  Payal and Doc  your Tolstoy and Yeats ones especially - utter perfection!   Such amazing  selections ladies.  It could not be any better.  Please take a bow!  ... and these gold stars for all your amazing efforts, each and every day!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Now onto today's  episode.  So many  great aspects to this  but to me the moment  was the preview moment from yesterday, as I knew it would be.  What a terrific scene, so much said with so little words.  The scene, the moment , everything about it was spot on classic ISHRA.  And  undoubtedly it was reminiscent of several previous moments. But for me, the one I immediately recalled was during the MIMI wedding track when Ishu was fixing Raman's pajama as he sat wrapped in her saree and tried to reach out and brush back the hair in her face.    It was more of a lighthearted moment then this for sure, but still presents an excellent basis for comparison. It was a moment quite similar to this one,  but then the hesitancy in the reaching out  was due to the current MU at the time, and uncertainty about the welcomesness of the touch and the lines of their relationship.   

At present , this is not the case, they both know  how they feel despite the lack of verbalization;  and her leaning in to the touch clearly indicates the welcome, or more precisely, the desperation for the touch. But still, even acting on the impulse,  he holds himself back from giving into moment.    Because he knows doing that would mean accepting the millions of promises in her eyes, and that is something he cannot afford if he wants to 'do the right thing'  That is why even in 'giving in' to the touch  he refuses to meet her eyes as  she surround him in her movements and words trying to bring him back to her,  to them.

I have to say that I am loving all these comparative moments, and the flashbacks that accompany them.  The message seems to be that Raman needs to be destroyed by the weight of his own  past and actions that it prompts in order to come out  of it as Ishita's Raman , the man who can accept his own innate  worth and value  and the same of his presence in Ishu's present and future. 

To this end, I am really looking forward to a real, honest conversation between ISHRA regarding the motives and thought process behind the divorce notification.  This needs to happen, and hopefully before the next unwelcome entry into the Bhalla home.  As I have said before, I am not waiting for the 'confession'- that is an afterthought to me right now.  They both know where they stand, they are both adults  and I actually appreciate the sweetness of their many failed attempts and the cute, flirty behaviour that accompanies  them.  But to me, this is the most important conversation/ confrontation that  must happen in order for both the viewers and the characters to get closure on this track  and to fully invest in ISHRA's real romance.

This is what I want, this is all I  want right now.  It seems to be the overall promise of this track and I hope that CVs handle it with the delicacy and brutality it deserves- undoubtedly KP & DT will do their part to make it an incredible ISHRA moment.

To conclude I want to extend a  belated apology  as I now realize that so many of my recent posts have been about comparisons and flashbacks (which is what makes them longer then may be necessary) and my appreciation of them- but I am a details girl and this is the stuff I live for; it' s what I inspect  in real life and it's what I enjoyed in school.  And for me, looking at the growth in their relationship this way is what gives it real meaning.  Please indulge me as I am sure I will have more such posts in the future.😳

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Payal-

Lots of stolen words today...my feels are all over the place.

"I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you."
Audrey Niffenegger

"Those who really love you don't mean to hurt you, and if they do, you can't see it in their eyes, but it hurts them too."
Holly Black

Raman

"The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there is dejection and darkness..."
Leo Tolstoy

Sharmaati huwi koyi qadmo se utarti hai 

In reshmi raaho mein ik raah to woh hogi 

Is mod se jaate hain 

Ishita

"Tucker strokes my hair. There's something so tender about the gesture. It might as well have been him whispering I love you."
Cynthia Hand

Ik door se aati hai paas aake palat-ti hai 

Ik raah akeli si rukti hai na chalti hai 

Ye soch ke baithhi hu ik raah to woh hogi 

More Later. I'm a mess. 

P I know I am spamming G's thread but she says we are her babies so we have a right to spam here! 
The quotes are perfect for a perfect episode and you already know you had me captivated by using Gulzar saab's song, I think Aandhi is one of his best works, and this song..OMG I can't! I just can't. Thank you for this! I will be reeling under the magic of Jagjit Singh and now the music of Aandhi all day! πŸ˜³
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have updated the post...I need a breather ...to get out of this state...dont know whether anything I wrote make sense...but just the impact of what was shown onscreen...overwhelmed me...and I dont do good when I'm a emotional wreck

Doc need your feels GIF today 😭
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES :)
Edited...

Ufff.. aajke episode ke baad, kya batau mein.. i mean it was heart-wrenching.. a totally emotional ride! 

Raman is heavily misguided with his inner thoughts on leaving Ishita! cant he think atleast once if she is left alone here, those three devils will come and attack her and she is left to handle it all alone!! Goddd.. bhuddu kumar only! πŸ˜‰

Coming to ishita, i love those stubble moments she was trying to express it out before he going to Singapore! A beautiful scene was when she sprayed his perfume and smelling it , simple symbolic showing that she will terribly miss him.. and those lines " humare teede meede ruhi ko sirf uske teede meede papa sambal skte aur iss teede meede papa ko uski seedhi saadhi ishima"!  howww sweeettt and woww! i felt it heart-touching! πŸ˜³

and the small scene between ruhi-raman! i was in aweee!!!😳 

loved the scene where Raman tried not touching her..but felt miserable seeing her hair strand blocking his view of his beautiful wife's face!😳 and tucked in... Cv's spoiled it.. precap was better i felt.. my opinion..!!

how can i forget the particular scene "Palat" ! how perfectly Karan did that! πŸ‘

his scenes with Pathak..oh my god, wt an outburst! " mujhe koi sukoon nahi mil rahe yeh sab karke" ! my heart broke😭 on that!  brilliantly done and perfectly emoted by Karan!πŸ‘

Raman's "I Love You".. Godd.. heavy intensityy!!😳  and he hugging their photo! Aww! poor Boy! I felt like hugging him and at the same time, felt like smacking him for such a stupid step!
Self confession pe itna intensity soocho jab aamne saamne hoga, how much intense and heavy it will be!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Inshort, i loved today's emotional episode!

and Gan Di... awesumm captures and awesum edits! πŸ˜Š

Edited by avni_19 - 9 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Na tujhe chorr saktay hain aur tere ho bhi nahi saktay,
Ye kaisi bebasi hai hum ro bhi nahi saktay..

Ye kaisa dard hai humein pal pal tarpaye rakhta hai,
Teri yaad Aati hai toh phir so bhi nahi saktay..

Chupa Ssktay hain na dikha saktay hain logon ko,
Kuch aise daagh hain dil par ham dho bhi nahi saktay!!

😭  Emotion overload today.  I watched it several times, and still i couldn't find my bearing.  My heart bled for her...because in her heart she knows that all is not as it seems...there are deep undercurrents in her turbulent Ravan Kumar.   As for Raman, what to say, dil duhkta hai uss ke liye, but like Gan says the "WIFE" in me wants to beat him over the head!!!😑

--Nags--

Edited by --Nargis-- - 9 years ago
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm left speechless. No words can describe the emotional turmoil these two are going through. Raman has made me cry. Again. Hope this phase gets over soon. πŸ˜­