Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
nice
Edited by -1Taurus1- - 8 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG ..!!!! and you are here back to updating ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

I have always been waiting for this story..! Loved everything about this update.

Raman Ishitha Ruhi bond. The emotions she goes through every evening so beautifully essayed. Loved it and glad Subbu is behind the bars. It would be a treat to watch him get thrashed more. Can't wait for more updates.

Update soon .. Please 😳.. pretty wala  
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Priya for the update . You should rest for sometime and now you update right after exam. ðŸ¤—🤗 Coming to update it was awesome Subbu coming back to take revenge from Ishu to file his case.it was really scare at that moment and she alone with Ruhi. That will make her mentality going worst than last time now it will always haunted her and the event he did with Ruhi thank to Ishu state of mind that she act fast and did the right thing to negotiate with Subbu to let Ruhi go out and save her first. And great she dial Raman not police I hope the police out of her house did the record of conversation or take video at that time Subbu did crazy thing. Thank to you for doing justice in put an end to him and his action then he will have no chance to come out and harm Ishu again. I understand Ishu had broken again for the second time beyond repair and hope what she had been start to recover with Rman still intact or might be gone too. Only way Raman thought was good to take  her to see the therapist  and start to cure her As soon as possible . This story of you is feel like real thing happen and the side affect of it still all around . Thank you so much for the awesome update and hope they punish Subbu till he never see the sun Ray in his life again for his wrongdoing. Will wait for next update I don't think you send any pm. But will check the post like I always do take care. And wish you to get best result for your exam my dear.🤗🤗
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranisa123

superb update dr.plz continue soon.

Thank you :)
I will!
BombayPonnu thumbnail
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru.Divan

OMGGG ..!!!! and you are here back to updating ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

I have always been waiting for this story..! Loved everything about this update.

Raman Ishitha Ruhi bond. The emotions she goes through every evening so beautifully essayed. Loved it and glad Subbu is behind the bars. It would be a treat to watch him get thrashed more. Can't wait for more updates.

Update soon .. Please 😳.. pretty wala  

Hey Aru!
Haha! Yeah.. Im back to updating! I've missed doing that.. But, life sucks!

Aww.. That's so sweet of you.. I feel guilty now that i kept you guys hanging so long.. 
Thank you, im so glad you like the update..

Haha.. I bet your wish will be fulfilled..
I'll update soon :)

Until then!

BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you so much Priya for the update . You should rest for sometime and now you update right after exam. ðŸ¤—🤗 Coming to update it was awesome Subbu coming back to take revenge from Ishu to file his case.it was really scare at that moment and she alone with Ruhi. That will make her mentality going worst than last time now it will always haunted her and the event he did with Ruhi thank to Ishu state of mind that she act fast and did the right thing to negotiate with Subbu to let Ruhi go out and save her first. And great she dial Raman not police I hope the police out of her house did the record of conversation or take video at that time Subbu did crazy thing. Thank to you for doing justice in put an end to him and his action then he will have no chance to come out and harm Ishu again. I understand Ishu had broken again for the second time beyond repair and hope what she had been start to recover with Rman still intact or might be gone too. Only way Raman thought was good to take  her to see the therapist  and start to cure her As soon as possible . This story of you is feel like real thing happen and the side affect of it still all around . Thank you so much for the awesome update and hope they punish Subbu till he never see the sun Ray in his life again for his wrongdoing. Will wait for next update I don't think you send any pm. But will check the post like I always do take care. And wish you to get best result for your exam my dear.🤗🤗

Hey no need to thank me here! I should have done this long back.. I'm at fault..

I'm glad you like the update.. And whoa.. Thanks for taking some time and analysing it in detail.. Really, your comments make my day..

The intent here just that. Make you feel it is real.. And if you did feel that way, I'm honoured!

I actually happened to send out PM's.. The PM comes from my PM ID "IshRaBhalla'" and not this one.. Just check if you are buddies with me there.. I guess you are.. If not, just ass that ID to the buddy list, I'll make sure you get your PM!

Thanks once more for the lovely comment! I'll be right back with another update..