Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I am glad you are continuing this after a long time. I love the caring Raman. Wish we had more genuine and human people like him. Ishu's mindset is a reflection of how the society traumatizes and paralyses the victim. Its a touchy topic and you are writing it amazingly well.

P.S. I love the notes that you write after the story. Lets me take a little more from the post apart from just fiction.
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..FuggyMehra..

Best part about the prologue was Sargoon maar gaya 🤣 ...so dead pure dead ..oh wait Ruhi..now i m sad 😔

part 1

i m speechless 😕 

What am i supposed to make out of Im speechless??
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

I am glad you are continuing this after a long time. I love the caring Raman. Wish we had more genuine and human people like him. Ishu's mindset is a reflection of how the society traumatizes and paralyses the victim. Its a touchy topic and you are writing it amazingly well.

P.S. I love the notes that you write after the story. Lets me take a little more from the post apart from just fiction.

Hey..
Thank you so much! ðŸ˜ƒ Thats really sweet .. I. Glad you think im doing it well.. That made my day...
And it makes me happy to know you're taking something more than the fic.. Hope you never have to put it to use though..
BombayPonnu thumbnail
For those who read this ss, im definitely continuing it.. It's just taking some time since i have exams and under pressure currently.. Updates will be post November when im done with exams..
Taking this slow coz its a sensitive topic and i dont wanna be messing around..
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi
It is November I was wondering when you are going to update it
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Priya I think you forget to update this story . It quite long time now or you lost interesting in the story. Please let's us know about your plan .Have a great weekend dear.🤗🤗
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Hey there guys.. 

I know it's been ages and i promise I haven't forgotten.. I will work on this one as soon as my exams end.. Which is Monday the 16th.. So you will possibly get updates from next week..

And I'm glad you guys are still interested.. I thought this story must be lost now..

See ya soon :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Tadaaa!!!

Namaste! Hello! Asalam Waleikum! Guys...

Shit I've missed this place so much.. And I've missed you guys..i feel so good coming back.. And yes.. With an update..

So, i know i left it in a bad place and everyone wanted to know what happened.. I hope the curiosity still exists... I'm sorry for staying away so long.. But i was helpless.. Okay then.. Without much ado..

Banner Credit : I me & myself ðŸ˜‰

Chapter 5

Raman was sitting in his office, staring at his laptop, doing nothing in particular. It had been a month since him and Ishita reported the case at the police station. He sat there recollecting the happenings since then. The reports from the forensic lab had arrived. They had found a few strands of hair, full to the roots on her clothes. Her nail samples did contain some skin cells that had accumulated due to clawing someone. All they now needed was Subu to match these evidences, but the man had  been hiding. Raman was constantly in touch with the police but they had not been able to trace him. His family didn't know where he was and his phone was untraceable.

Meanwhile, Ishita had been miserable. Like always, she would pretend to be normal around Ruhi but Raman always noticed the hint of pain, fear, guilt and a myriad of expressions in her eyes. She would recall the incident again and again and cry all night and Raman was always around. He would sit next to her, comfort her and assure her it wasn't her fault. He was done with this. Not that he got bored or lost his patience, but every time he had to hear what that evil man did to her, he would feel like clawing Subu's eyes out of its sockets and stamping him repeatedly between his legs so that he wouldn't be able to do that to anyone ever again. However, he stayed strong for Ishita like he had promised he would. He so wished he could make her feel better but as soon as Ruhi would sleep or go to school, he would see the Ishita he found that night, staring into nothingness and crying till there were tears no more. 'Maybe.. Maybe she needs a therapist.. I should talk to her.' He thought. 

He clock on his wall chimed and he looked up to see the time. It was 3 pm already and he had not been able to work all day. He thought that maybe, it was best that he went home. Ruhi would have come back from school and he would be able to spend some time with her. It had been a long time since he last did. He sighed and packed his bag as his laptop shut down. Putting that in his bag as well, he called his secretary to inform him to divert important calls to his cellphone and handle the rest. 'Sir, the inspector had just called. I was about to transfer the line but he said he'll call you directly in a bit.' Prasad, his secretary informed. 'Sure Prasad. Thanks.' He said and cut the call. He thought of talking to the inspector on his way home.

Meanwhile, Ishita had picked Ruhi up from school and got her home. She got her changed, fed her and put her to sleep. She was sitting in the living room with the TV remote in her hand, mindlessly flipping channels. Her thoughts were back to that very evening, like every time she was alone. It pained her to remember that night but she couldn't get over it no matter how had she tried. She distracted herself with doing chores around the house and spending time with Ruhi, but every time she was alone, Subu's sadistic face and hungry eyes would haunt her. His evil laugh clouded her brain and she would literally  cover her ears with her hands and shake  her head vigorously to get them out. Yes, Raman would be with her most of the times to support her and she did feel better in his presence. She felt safe but even he couldn't help her get over it. She could see the helplessness in his eyes every time he saw her weak. She could feel his anger every time she mentioned the incident. She tried hard to be normal but failed. Failed miserably.

Her thoughts were broken when she heard the doorbell. Wiping the tears off he face, she walked towards the door. Her entire self turned cold and she froze when she saw 'him' smirking at her. He took a step towards her and she moved back instinctively crouching in defence. As soon as she saw him, every detail of that night flashed through her mind and she let out a scream in agony. "So you still remember me, don't you?" He asked devilishly. She shivered as she heard his voice. "What? Won't you ask your fianc to have a seat?" He said again. Her eyes focussed on him, fear, pain and confusion written all over her face. 'Why was he here? Had he not harmed her enough? Had he not destroyed the very being of her soul? What more did he need?' She thought to herself. "Looks like you're doing pretty well after.. Whatever.." He said. She just kept looking at him and distancing herself from him. "Arere Ishu, why are you running away? I'm you fianc. Come give me a hug at least." He grinned at her scared form.

"W..wh..why are y..you he..here?" She stuttered. The whole of his stance changed and she could see he was furious. His eyes turned red in anger and he took a leap towards her. She shrieked and took yet another step back, dashing against the wall. "WHY AM I HERE? Don't you think you know the answer better? You.. Filed.. An.. FIR!" He hissed at her. She opened her mouth to say something but her voice refused to be heard. "You bloody bitch.. You file a complaint against your Fianc.. Your fianc.. because he touched you and here you are shamelessly living with a man, spending nights in his arms! You s**t!" He roared. "What wrong did I do if i wanted to sleep with you that night? We were to get married and sex would have happened anyway! Before or after, ho does it matter.. Didn't I ask you also once before.. But no, you had to be Miss Righteous and refuse.. What had you said then.. Ahaan.." He yelled at her. "No No subu.. We'll do that only after marriage. Before is wrong." He mimicked her tone. She couldn't take it anymore and closed her ears with her palms. She shut her eyes tight and shook her head hoping for all of this to be a dream and vanish. 

She opened her eyes as she felt a tug on her kurta. She saw Ruhi holding her kurta tight in her fist on one hand and her teddy snuggled into her other as she looked at Subu with fear. One look at her little angel and Ishita magically got her strength back. She took a deep breath and looked at Subu, who was eyeing Ruhi with curiosity and evil. She knew he was upto something. "Ruhi, go back into the room and lock the door." She said, her eyes never leaving Subu. "But Ishita aunty.." The child whispered. Subu's grin turned wide and she knew she had to keep Ruhi safe. "Ruhi.. Go.. NOW!" She said pushing her towards the room. Ruhi started walking back while Subu moved towards her. Ishita instinctively stood before him, bolcking his way. Shoving her aside with his huge hand, he took a giant step towards Ruhi's room, not letting her close the door. He pulled the little girl, who was now shivering, out of the room and picked her up in his arms. 

"Look who's here! This devil's spawn will help me now, wont you Ruhi?" He asked her. "Ruhi!" She gasped and got off the floor. She started walking towards him. He immediately picked up a vase on the table nearby and broke it into two, holding the sharp edge against Ruhi's face. "Step back Ishita!" He warned. "You know i can do anything!" She looked towards Ruhi who was crying hysterically now, trying to get off his arms. She knew she had to act up soon or he would harm her. She calmed herself down and blocked all thoughts of the previous nightmare out of her mind. Ruhi was her only priority now and she would do anything to make sure she was safe. "What.. Do.. You.. Want.. Now? Leave her.. I'll do whatever you ask for.." She said throughout her teeth. His face brightened instantly. "Ooo.. Anything for 'his' child and nothing for your 'fiance'?That's unfair Ishu!" He smirked. "Tell me, were you cheating on me? Did you like have an affair with 'him' while we were engaged? Is that why you are comfortable staying with him in this house while you never were with me? Does 'he' f**k you better than i do?" He wondered loudly. Ruhi was still crying out to her Ishita aunty, beating her hands and legs to get out of Subu's hold. "Oh stay put, you spawn. I'm not leaving you till I get what i want." He hissed at her

"I would have told you what 'him' and I share but your filthy brain wont understand. So shut Shut the dirty mind of yours and tell me what you need to leave Ruhi alone!" She snapped back. "Aaann.. Desperation.. Alright.." He said smirking and put the vase down. Reaching out to the table, he picked her cellphone and tossed it towards her. She caught it and looked up at him confused as he picked the vase back. "Dial the police and recall the FIR." He threatened. "What?" Her head snapped up and she looked at his face. He rolled his eyes at her dramatics and inched the vase closer to Ruhi. "Come on.. I don't have all day.. Quick!" He said. "No! You deserve jail! Why don't I rather call the police and let them know you're here?" She asked seething in anger. "You wont 'baby' because then you'll be responsible for killing Ruhi and that 'loverboy' of yours will hate you." He said casually and her eyes clouded in fear. He smirked as he saw her turn pale. 'No.. No.. No.. I'd rather die than let anything happen to her. Let me just do as he says.' She thought to herself.

She picked up the phone and fumbled through the keypad, dialling a number. After saying whatever was told to by Subu, she put the phone down looking at him hopefully. "Leave Ruhi now. I've done what you wanted." She pleaded. "As much as I'm enjoying this, i need to get going!" He said putting Ruhi down. The kid ran straight into Ishita's waiting arms and she slumped down on the ground holding Ruhi close to her. She cried in relief, cradling Ruhi's head on her chest. "Okay then, I'm gonna take your leave! See you around!" He smirked at her and turned to walk out when he saw a man standing at the door. Ishita looked up when she felt 'him' around instantly sighed in relief. She had no energy left to even say anything but she knew she was now safe.

"Why the hurry mister?" Raman raised his eyebrows at him. Subu froze for a second and instantly recovered his stance. "Ahaan.. So you're the guy! Ishu, what exactly did you see in him that I don't have. I am so bloody sure I can satisfy you way better than he can." He sniggered and soon felt a punch on his face. He held his bleeding nose and looked up at Raman, shocked. "Aaahhh.. That feels so good. I've been wanting to do that since i found her that night. Actually, I've been wanting to do worse but I'm sure the law can take care of that." Raman smirked. Rajesh, the inspector and Raman's friend walked in with a couple of constables. "There seems to be a confusion inspector. Ishita has withdrawn her complaint and I just came here to meet her. Im her fianc you see. We had a fight and she was mad at me. But now, everything is alright." He flashed his teeth at the inspector and mellowed down. "And they are crying out of happiness and I'm the President of United States!" Rajesh said sarcastically. "Ramakant, arrest him." He instructed his constable. "But there is no complaint. You don't have a warrant." Subu protested. "As a matter of fact, theres both." Rajesh said pulling out papers from his pocket. "But she withdrew her complaint." He protested. "I didn't. I dialled Raman." Came a meek voice from behind and Subu's anger knew no bounds. He leapt towards ishita cursing her only to be brought down and punched by the men behind him. Soon, he was handcuffed and taken away as he yelled and cursed all along.

Raman turned to look at a broken Ishita and a relatively calm Ruhi. He realised how torturous this would have been for Ishita. So far, she had had flashes of the night. Seeing him must have brought the entire scene in front of her eyes. He gritted his teeth and fisted his palms and his anger rose. 'Raman they need you. They're scared. Pacify them first.' His inner voice told him and he agreed. Slowly, taking measured steps towards Ishita and Ruhi, he sat next to them. Ruhi immediately leapt towards him and he hugged his little princess tight. He saw her staring beyond him, outside the window beside him. Slowly and carefully, he raised his hand and placed it over hers, gauging her reaction. She immediately pulled away and distanced herself from him and he sighed.

He knew, the one visit by that man had destroyed all the progress, if any, she'd made.

Okay .. Not too many pointscovered here and I'll include them in the pointers for the next update.. Till then, hope you like the update..

My exams got over like 3 hours ago and i neeedd to sleep.. But By the time i wake up, kindly tell me I haven't babbled here and the update is nice coz I don't know what ive written!

For thosewho want PMs, kindly buddy me on 'IshRaBhalla'
Edited by BeingIyeristic - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita emotions were very apt
SushSathisha thumbnail
superb!!!!
perfect emotional context!!!!
update soon