Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought you were replying to the comments you got earlier..didn't know you had updated :)
Fab update! Subu,goodbye you evil man 😡 poor ruhi doll :( felt bad for Ishu..the last line summed it up well..whatever progress till now was lost again and it's as good as starting from scratch..
You bring out everyone's emotions so well. Hats off to you 👏
I guessed she called Raman 😃 and lol I am the president of US 😆
I am loving this story ! Really really hope Ishu feels better soon..one thing I like about this story is that it's realistic..you didn't portray a scene where Ishu was totally over it when Subu came .. She was still not able to get over it , getting lost in thoughts about that moment whenever she was alone despite raman's efforts..and that's how it will usually be la.. Feel bad for all those who go through this and it's only increasing:( okay I am ranting too much bye :p
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -harini-

I thought you were replying to the comments you got earlier..didn't know you had updated :)
Fab update! Subu,goodbye you evil man 😡 poor ruhi doll :( felt bad for Ishu..the last line summed it up well..whatever progress till now was lost again and it's as good as starting from scratch..
You bring out everyone's emotions so well. Hats off to you 👏
I guessed she called Raman 😃 and lol I am the president of US 😆
I am loving this story ! Really really hope Ishu feels better soon..one thing I like about this story is that it's realistic..you didn't portray a scene where Ishu was totally over it when Subu came .. She was still not able to get over it , getting lost in thoughts about that moment whenever she was alone despite raman's efforts..and that's how it will usually be la.. Feel bad for all those who go through this and it's only increasing:( okay I am ranting too much bye :p

Ani! You're here..

Yay! She likes it IF! She does! 😉
Aww.. Thank you babe!

Now that's Coz you're so smart na! You had to guess it!😃
I love this story too.. This feels like siblings, somehow.. I don't know why..

Well, i do try to keep it simple and real. If you think that's happening, I'm ober the moon right now..

IF, she just makes me so happy! I wanna cry!

Trust me Ani, the real feel is a lot worse. A lot lot worse..

Okay, im getting to emotional.. I should probably go too 
-harini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

Ani! You're here..

Yay! She likes it IF! She does! 😉
Aww.. Thank you babe!

Now that's Coz you're so smart na! You had to guess it!😃
I love this story too.. This feels like siblings, somehow.. I don't know why..

Well, i do try to keep it simple and real. If you think that's happening, I'm ober the moon right now..

IF, she just makes me so happy! I wanna cry!

Trust me Ani, the real feel is a lot worse. A lot lot worse..

Okay, im getting to emotional.. I should probably go too 

Haha didnt I tell you you will start talking that way too? 😆
Like siblings?  Yay! ❤️ And yes it does feel worse :/:(! Thank you for the story:)!