Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Her fate has already changed, her career is going down the hill, cant u see it? πŸ˜† Whereas DP end up getting all meaty roles despite of ur hate... Now u should know who is being hated the most in the outside world.. Waise IF mein jo hotha hai bahar ki duniya mein wo ulta hotha hai, isliye yaha ke chillar log ki comments matter nahi karthe...πŸ˜†

I want to like this 100xπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Agree, in this case less is better because she will loose the appeal and I bet she has no clue that who ever reads articles on her are laughing.

The worst one was comparing her with a Goddess. Even I kind of end up πŸ˜† at her articles. Also do not take seriously.

All such thing  from Deepika PR? 🀣🀣
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No I will never wish someone to kill themselves. Not liking someone doesn't mean you want them off the face of this Earth.

Content edited by the DT. Please refrain from getting personal with members. If you have issues what what is posted, then report the posts and the DT will handle the issue.
Edited by ..Naina.. - 9 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

All such thing  from Deepika PR? 🀣🀣

You know what's worse then Blind hate is Blind Love for a celebrity.  πŸ€ͺwhom you do not know and will not know
Thanks for ur appreciation...😳 Edited by RashmiNM - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

I want to like this 100xπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank U buddy... πŸ˜Š
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Masand has for some time written PR articles for Deepika so it seems it was by her PR also on HT there was an article about Deepika refusing Sujoy's film and here he clears the whole thing and says she was not even offered the film!

Its very clear by masands many articles last year around bajirao masand n fast n furious that . Masand does pr job for deepika.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now what dpd have to say abt itπŸ˜†
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IMO, deepika's PR is the worst in the industry. every movie goes to her and noone else.. then she rejects each of them πŸ˜†
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

IMO, deepika's PR is the worst in the industry. every movie goes to her and noone else.. then she rejects each of them πŸ˜†

Sahi hai bhai , agressive pr ke sath koi bhi no.1 ban sakta hai. Good lesson given by senior actress deepika to younger bunch of upcoming stars , if anybody is listening.