Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
^dhartiamber-  didn't say you were a Deepika fan..chill. I was ref to Mr. kool who made the comment about Saif. And her other fans like hasini..Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dare_Lala

Deepika-annoying-fans invite them.

oh so you mean like Deepika Bashers are actually Deepika fans albeit annoying ?!..😳 .. is this what they call 'closet fans' bcoz i totally never understood this term but i am guessing this is what 'closet fan' means..πŸ˜•

as of now , i am still in the process of deciding which side to pick..bcoz i am actually neutral towards the concerned celebrities & so far Deepika-bashers seem 'urrgghh' , but i am going to give them the benifit of doubt, lets see how Deepika fans continue with this thing , then may be if i feel like it , i ll pick a side on this forum..πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sassenach

You might want to go visit twitter once in a while you will find many delusional fans there πŸ˜†

Bad example dude.
On twitter, even I am considered a Kareena hater, if I say anything. You should see the Srk or Sallu fans on twitter.

I think the Dare was referring to the Kareena fans on IF. 

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

. So you notice the Deepika bashers but not the Saif bashers? Let me say also that the Deepika fans started bashing Saif first. 

oh so this a mix & match fan-war πŸ˜†.. i thought it was between only Deepika-Katrina fans ,bcoz since i entered this forum , i have come across several instances that point towards the ongoing feud between Deepika-Katrina fans , so i just assumed..sorry my bad..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
*Meanwhile Hasini and Mr.Kool watch with popcorn*
This movie is not gonna happen. First, Deepika will back out like she did from that Nitya Mehra's movie when Aamir backed out. Second, the script must be missing something if so many actresses rejected it.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is this a different movie of Sujoy? I thought the one that everyone rejected was Durga Rani Singh which was a movie about a copπŸ˜• Is it the same one?? 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why will she do a film when she has a much smaller role when compared to both guys? The Devotion of Suspect X is about Suspect X and the Cop. 

This is fake news. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 9 years ago
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Bad example dude.
On twitter, even I am considered a Kareena hater, if I say anything. You should see the Srk or Sallu fans on twitter.

I think the Dare was referring to the Kareena fans on IF. 

Oh I've come across plenty of KKK delusional fans even here but they've long been banned. Shame because I quite enjoyed their posts πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

*Meanwhile Hasini and Mr.Kool watch with popcorn*

Am waiting for their comeback with popcorn as well. Oh wait..they have no comebacks. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†