Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What happened to people laughing at Katrina working with flop star Saif and predicting a career end after Phantom? Ab to Queen bhi same track pe jaa rahi hai. πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ dhartiamber the point isn't if Arjun needed rescuing or not..the point is just because Deepika is in a film doesn't mean it's a gurantee hit..example is the recent fF..and HNY which should have been a blockbuster with both A lister actors like Srk and Deepika in it..became just a semi hit. That's just embarrassing! So I don't understand why Deepika fans going around like she's some boxoffice Queen that she can rescue Saif. πŸ˜†
He already had the real boxoffice Queen he's working with and that's Katrina. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really like their pairing... sometimes I feel if Deepika looks the best with anyone it's Saif! πŸ˜›

And so many mystery stories, novel adaptations...? atleast they better make good films now πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Still better than how bimbola rescued saifu's and imran khan's careers

Chepika did the same to arjun
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Fake! DP has 50000 other films to complete first. She is the female Varun Dhawan. 
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Fake! DP has 50000 other films to complete first. She is the female Varun Dhawan. 

Why what did varun do
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LEO88

Why what did varun do

Signed 50000 films just like DP.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_la_mode

^^^HNY was a superhit! 

Still not good enough: for having the supposedly  no. 1 actress right now and Srk..and Farah khan..and with the failed item song of Deepika..it's obvious they expected it to be a huge hit..(blockbuster) even I did..but look how it turned out. πŸ˜†
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

Still not good enough: for having the supposedly  no. 1 actress right now and Srk..and Farah khan..and with the failed item song of Deepika..it's obvious they expected it to be a huge hit..even I did..but look how it turned out. πŸ˜†

That does not change the fact that it was a super hi & not a semi hit as you said. By that standard Bang Bang was a flop. Khoobsurat with below average verdict was a disaster.

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Still better than how bimbola rescued saifu's and imran khan's careers

Have I or any Kareena fan ever claimed that she rescues other People's careers?No.

Certainly Deepika can't be blamed solely for the failure or success of any of those movies but if you can give her the credit of "rescuing" Saif then you can also give her the credit for 'sinking' Arjun.