Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JungFrau

Still better than how bimbola rescued saifu's and imran khan's careers

That makes no sense. First of all neither Saif or Imran needed rescuing when they worked with Kareena. Second Kareena fans are not delusional that we go around saying Imran or Saif need her to rescue  them. Never heard Kareena fans say that even when she was the no. 1 actress. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
God !..these Deepika-bashers are so annoying..though i like Deepika & Katrina both , i think on this forum atleast , i might be forced to pick a side just to bash these annoying bashers.. πŸ˜”  πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_la_mode

That does not change the fact that it was a super hi & not a semi hit as you said. By that standard Bang Bang was a flop. Khoobsurat with below average verdict was a disaster.

Did I say it changes the fact? Am not denying it was a super hit. I just said a lot of people expected it to be a blockbuster. But it under performed. 

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

God !..these Deepika-bashers are so annoying..though i like Deepika & Katrina both , i think on this forum atleast , i might be forced to pick a side just to bash these annoying bashers.. πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Deepika-annoying-fans invite them.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

God !..these Deepika-bashers are so annoying..though i like Deepika & Katrina both , i think on this forum atleast , i might be forced to pick a side just to bash these annoying bashers.. πŸ˜”  πŸ˜†

. So you notice the Deepika bashers but not the Saif bashers? Let me say also that the Deepika fans started bashing Saif first. 
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dare_Lala

Have I or any Kareena fan ever claimed that she rescues other People's careers? No.

You might want to go visit twitter once in a while you will find many delusional fans there πŸ˜†
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sassenach

You might want to go visit twitter once in a while you will find many delusional fans there πŸ˜†

Because on twitter there r no delusional deepika fans too 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
There are delusional Deepika fans here let alone twitter. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I don't even understand why twitter is brought up on here. Every fan group has delusional fans on twitter. When I say never seen a Kareena fan do this or that..am usually ref to her fans on this forum.
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

@ dhartiamber the point isn't if Arjun needed rescuing or not..the point is just because Deepika is in a film doesn't mean it's a gurantee hit..example is the recent fF..and HNY which should have been a blockbuster with both A lister actors like Srk and Deepika in it..became just a semi hit. That's just embarrassing! So I don't understand why Deepika fans going around like she's some boxoffice Queen that she can rescue Saif. πŸ˜†

He already had the real boxoffice Queen he's working with and that's Katrina. πŸ˜ƒ

You quoted meπŸ˜† I am not deepika fan so i'd tell please get this checked next time you start the deepika fan deepika fan raag at me please just go to my profile check my posts or look around to see whose fans I am. For the last time repeating for fans of Kareena concerned of thier bebola's hubby's career, its the collab with Deepika and Pritam that had his only 3 hits in last 6 years not just deepika alone with her also he gave flop Aarakshan like this is open knowledgeπŸ˜†. 

you mistaken Hny is a Superhit not semihit so it is a great success even in terms of BOI for a heroine to have a superhit as last film. that aside I dont have any fondness for Deepika or for katrina but this is hardcore truth they are among top actresses beside Alia and Anushka who add value to a project if the actor is someone like Saif whose solo film in his comfort romcom area does less business than Daawate-Ishq, Finding Fanny, Khoobsurat, Kill dil it says a lot about his stardom as an actor even deepika and for that matter even Parineeti's biggest of flops this year earned more than Saif's last film its worse Saif's film was also more expensive and bigger that their's. Please dont start the boxoffice queen tags with me I dont give it to any its highly lame to use that even Katrina had a semi-hit in Bang bang. There are only kings who guarantee hits no queens. 

If kareena fans threaten me here or private msg showing hits of his career i'd add names of Abhishek bachchan ad Imran khan who also had hits and even awards in their career before their career started declining as solo hero so lets talk about Present the current Saif's career not his past kal ho na ho and humtums 10 years ago πŸ˜†
Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LEO88

Because on twitter there r no delusional deepika fans too 

Oh hun on twitter every actor has delusional fans, however Dare lalala was talking about KKK fans which is why I answered with what I did. But nice of you to jump into the convo πŸ˜‰