Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

U are acting like ur idol who is always dissatisfied with her life and looks jealous n grumpy always... I wont be surprised if u end like ur own idol.. Negativity kills, avoid it.. BTW Popular award s given for those who's fans have voted the highest so its obvious she is loved by billions n hated by handful...

I guess Arakshan flopped  because billions love her? 😳

Trust a delusional Octopus-Giraffe hybrid fan to not call a flop movie flop. Oh, didn't Arakshan have DPad and Saifu? Such a hit jodi, ya? πŸ˜†
Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: wetdream

lol her curves  r natural try hard double d n flat wall fan 

Haha what does Double D stand for? Delusional Deepika? Deepika's Dick?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: silent_reader

I guess Arakshan flopped  because billions love her? 😳

Trust a delusional Octopus-Giraffe hybrid fan to not call a flop movie flop. Oh, didn't Arakshan have DPad and Saifu? Such a hit jodi, ya? πŸ˜†

Aarakshan was not exactly a flop it did an average business at BO... But still for a people like u who always considers BO hits ya flops to tag someone as No.1, I dont have words to explain...I cant reach to ur level of thinking at any cost... 

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

Deepika ended his career way before Kareena. And Sonam saved it with IHLS. πŸ˜ƒ And Katrina with MBKD. πŸ˜ƒ

As far as I know, Break ke baad is the only movie where Imran has acted decently without raising those eyebrows n pouting his lips... Even though it was not a hit, it was still a good movie n loved by many... 
fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO  KKK fans calling themselves calm. Someone needs to remind how they lost their shit when Heroine flopped

HAHAHAHA
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like a zabardast fan war going on in this threadπŸ˜†...is the whole thread worth reading??πŸ˜†
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Looks like a zabardast fan war going on in this threadπŸ˜†...is the whole thread worth reading??πŸ˜†

TM is happy πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fcuff

LMAO  KKK fans calling themselves calm. Someone needs to remind how they lost their shit when Heroine flopped

HAHAHAHA

Someone's been keeping track of kkk fans. Chooo chweet πŸ˜³
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team