Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

It was a joke..just like it's a joke that Deepika fans think she can save Saif's career. Am well aware that Imran was successful back then..but it still doesn't change the fact that he did give a flop with Deepika. My point was mainly to show he gave a hit with Sonam and Katrina and flop with Deepika. Saving his career was bad choice of word. 

Oh my bad, carry on. I thought you were being serious. ðŸ˜†

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

Arjun didnt need rescuing he had Alia give him a hit same year in 2 states and a Semi hit in Gunday with Ranveer and Priyanka but how long its been for Saif to give even a Semi-hit outside the combination of Deepika-Pritam's hit music? not even hyping up deepika but its the joint collab with her and Pritam together that had all his last 3 hits in last 6 years had. 6 years is no joke 6 years not a single hit outside this collab. nbody is even talking about acting if acting makes a film hit then Katrina wouldn't have best hit record amongst all actors and actresses combined.

You quoted me here first...so I was commenting on your Arjun comment. The rest of my comment was for the Deepika fans (Mr. kool and hasini)  who were saying Saif needed saving by Deepika. 

You quote me first..and then ask me why I quote it you? ðŸ˜•
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kareena's own fans dont take offense if I post kareena badly needs a movie with Khans after her flops tho even with Salman and Srk we saw kareena had flops. Akshay advised to work with Katrina again then why take offense feel so insulted for Saif if same is advised to Saif to work with his hit jodi Deepika again? 🤣yeh ek compliment hai but so much of haddi hathoda scripts of films, career, history, acting is dissected but still wont accept it  ðŸ˜†bechara Saif in the ego enemity between fans of kareena-deepika he is getting squeezed😭 

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am pretty sure Mr. Kool was joking when he said DP will save Saif's career... not sure why everyone is freaking out over it. Why is everyone so senti? ðŸ˜†

Anyway, Suspect X sounds really interesting. Hopefully the movie will revive Saif's career again after all the flops.

Originally posted by: LEO88

He worked with her in bkb  which flopped with sonam he got a hit 

Actually the correct order is -

1. Hit with Sonam (I hate luv stories)
2. Flop with Deepika (Break ke baad )
3. Hit with Katrina (Mere Brother ki dulhan )
4. Hit with Kareena (Ek main aur ek tu ) 
5. Flop with Anushka (Matru ki Bijli )
6. Flop with Kareena ( Gori Tere )

So the end of his career CANNOT be associated with Deepika.. it is just desperate attempts of Deepika-bashers to turn this on Deepika in an illogical manner.. the end of his career was marked by his last recent film with Kareena..
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .khoobsurat.

You quoted me here first...so I was commenting on your Arjun comment. The rest of my comment was for the Deepika fans (Mr. kool and hasini)  who were saying Saif needed saving by Deepika. 

You quote me first..and then ask me why I quote it you? ðŸ˜•

You refered to me in the first post you quoted my comment then you tagged my name in the other post i thought you were attacking my comment. I dont have problem if you have aything about my comment but if it was refered to other people then quote them not me as that creates problem between people if you quote me but meant it to to mr.kool or hasini. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sassenach

If she ended his career he wouldn't have worked with Sonam and Bebo seeing as their films came out after. 😆

The definition of end fyi- "the point where something ceases to exist" http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/end

He still working though..so the comments about Kareena ended his career makes no sense either. This thing about someone ending your career or saving your career makes no sense. Even a Salman or Srk can't end or save careers let alone Deepika or Kareena.  The Khans  only give you a hit or a flop. look at what happened to Zarine Khan.  Imran has to work hard and pick better films..he can only save himself..just like  Deepika can't save Saif..Saif needs to think really hard before he picks his next film..we know know stars don't make a film a hit or flop..just look at Salman Jai Ho vs Kick. Audience makes a film a hit. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HotMess

I am pretty sure Mr. Kool was joking when he said DP will save Saif's career... not sure why everyone is freaking out over it. Why is everyone so senti? ðŸ˜†

Anyway, Suspect X sounds really interesting. Hopefully the movie will revive Saif's career again after all the flops.

Pointing it out also didnt help.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

So the end of his career CANNOT be associated with Deepika.. it is just desperate attempts of Deepika-bashers to turn this on Deepika in an illogical manner.. the end of his career was marked by his last recent film with Kareena..

The main thing deepika gave him a flop too 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Bebo makes career of females with her platter. DP saves the careers of males.