Love of her life - Raman Kumar Bhalla;28/11 Epilogue,pg8

SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys! 
Can't stop loving these two - Ishita and Raman so brilliantly broughtout by Divz and Karan! 

I'm planning an Ishraliscious TS. Meant as a relief of the ongoing onscreen trauma.
Please leave your thoughts and comments love hearing from you. 😊

Love of her life Raman Kumar Bhalla 

Part 1

Ishita and Raman Kumar Bhalla were deeply in love with each other. The entire crowd at the pre-wedding rituals knew about it.

They however had this noisy family around, their respective jobs, children that brought them joy and despair and all the chaos around them that should exist only in fiction.

Romance and declaration of their love for each other found no time in their busy lives. But they surely managed to steal as many moments as they could. As luck would have it they could never say those three magical words.

" Yeh to bolo aise haath pakadke kyun nach rahi thi! Aur kaun kaun se roop dhikogi" he asked her huskily two days ago.

She had then, put her head down colour rising in her cheeks and looked on with eyes that held his eyes. He saw all that he had ever wanted to see in his wifes eyes. Love, affection, a speck of lust and complete devotion for the man she married.

He had lost faith in all those emotions after Shagun. She put them all back in his heart made him the man he was today - a die hard romantic who walked into his ex-wife's wedding ceremony holding her hand and attended every ritual there was holding her hand, staring at her or holding his daughter. With an unusual smile, a serene face that clearly told the world that nothing mattered anymore to him than the woman he was staring at right now his wife.

Raman why are you staring?

Why is it wrong to stare at my wife?

Raman ...

"Don't look  like that Ishita and expect me not to stare" his fingers were circling the inside of her wrist while she was waiting on the irritating bride.

" She does look pretty ...Shagun" he teased

He got a swat, in reply, on his shoulder. Her mock anger and spontaneous jealousy sent his heart racing. His face flowered into a wide smile. He bit his lower lip and wanted to take her into his arms.

"Tum ne bataya nahi kya naya naam socha hai !" he whispered into her ears as he grabbed her elbow and wedged her between the flowing curtain and the pillar bracketing her with his arms.

"Itne saare log hai Raman..." she was shy and equally loving his attention.

" You know what I'm going to do take you home right now! Bhaad me jaye yeh shaadi...mhuje apni shaadi ki padi hai" he cursed and he prepared to drag her along.

Real life came knocking! Mihir was fretting and chose to interrupt the couple with no idea how loathed he was!

" Bhai Ashok abi ta kaya nahi" wailed Mihir.

" Arre aa jayega yaar ...uske bhai say jake pooch" he said

" Jaao na"  encouraged Ishita through her clenched teeth she wanted to sink them into  her man who was now possessively rubbing her bare back!

" Please bhai ..." continued Mihir as insisted Raman follow him to the Honeymoon Suite.

The lift to ride up to the honeymoon suite was thankfully crowded. Thankfully because it gave the ready for romance; Raman a genuine reason to pin his wife to the wall of the lift and put his arms around her protectively.

He leaned his forehead on her temple, looked at those luscious lips and asked her

" now that you have me what do you intend to do with me??"

She leaned in whispered back into his ears gently running her hand over his heart "put you somewhere you can't get hurt!"

She said the most perfect thing at the most imperfect time.

Hell would then break lose at the otherside of the door of the Honeymoon suite!

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116500731

Epilogue Page 8 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116551146

Edited by SWAN123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A breath of fresh air it was and just when the tempo was built and I was enjoying it thoroughly, you put a stop to it.

Do continue soon.
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaminah123

A breath of fresh air it was and just when the tempo was built and I was enjoying it thoroughly, you put a stop to it.

Do continue soon.

Thank you dear! I love your work too...❀️
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
that's lovely...

plz continue soon.
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it...Update soon dear😊
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Soothing moments right before the chaos. An escape from the place they all wished for, but in fact they were heading towards the storm itself. Continue soon.
Lovely part. 😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks yar...bacha liya tumne...
its very refrshing...
pls continue nd pm me fr nxt...
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love itEdited by Shell16 - 9 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wo, what a start.. 
Loved it.! ❀️ But you clearly stopped at the wrong time.. Well, they were heading for the wrong place afterall.. 
A few light moments before all hell that was Gonna break loose.. :( 

Lovely start.. Do continue it 😊 Thanks! 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woww!! this was extremely beautiful. i could literally visualise al this while reading! wished if this had shown in the serial!
i loved reading this.. pls continue soon! n pls PM me.. thnkuu!!