Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update ...

I will keep u where nothing can hurt u...beautifully written ...

as Ishita knows Shagun will be back to hurt Raman
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
intersting story ,
love to read more 
show tu serf WU per hi hy

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely!
write more pls
SWAN123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Just read both parts and I like how Ishita and Raman know that the other is in love with them and express it while they go through the chaos with Mihika, Ashok and Shagun.

Thanks!
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

That was great loved it such a cute confession

Thank you!
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

Awesum update! Loveddd ittt completelyy!

Thank you Avni!😊
SWAN123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMGT

Awsm and lovely TS dr. It's so romantic and beautiful. Don't end it here dr,plz cont this 1.
When r we lucky enough 2 watch the serial like this? Hope they r end this track sn. It's so irritating track.
Bt i must say u match those scenes well and the result is this beautiful story. Do write more dr. I really enjoy ur writings.

I am glad you have read the others and thanks for writing in!
SWAN123 thumbnail

Thank you Sona!😊
SWAN123 thumbnail

Hello guys! Truly touched by your response!Thanks from the bottom of my heart for caring to reply and like my work!

I had planned only a two shot. But thanks to your requests I am now inspired to write an Epilogue. But this is not an extension  or a logical conclusion of the Mihika - Mihir crisis. It is only Ishra! Sorry folks no time for pm's.Really sleepy now.. Please comment on it to keep it pink and easy to spot!🤗

Epilogue

Ishita was used to waking up before most of the world woke up. Always before  before the sun showed up.

The previous night's bliss, the unusual sensations that coursed through her body and mind, the unmistakable pleasant tenderness that she felt in her intimate parts made her smile in her sleep.  She was ready for daybreak with infinite expectations.  Her eyes preferred to be closed although the voice in her head asked to " rise and shine" as she would say to her little angel every morning tickling her awake. She loved their bed. Her husband's toasty skin filled her with warmth that she did not want to give up.

She stretched like a cat and reluctantly opened her eyes. To find two intense eyes boring into her with a contradictory smile on the rested face and fingers that were twirling her hair.

Raman...she stifled her yawn!

Good morning' she hugged him.

Gosh" she said screaming as her mind registered the sunshine that illuminated her husband's face.

" we are late...Ruhi has to leave in half an hour , I have to pack her lunch, her school stuff, make your break..." Raman silenced her with a kiss.

Ho jayega...don't worry Ishita...Is this how you wish your husband on your first morning... after a roaring night.

Roaring...it was the first stab Raman ...and it will stay with me forever...she blushed!

'Utho Madrassan warna '...she interrupted him a small bite on his ear lobe.

Paanch minute aur...she said hugging him.

I'm ok...to spend the rest of the day here like this! He sighed.

I wish' she sighed and sat up gathering the comforter..

Chodo...he tried prying it off her with a wicked smile.

" Raman I need to shower...please " she looked down realizing why he did that..

"Jao" he smiled " ankhe band kar loonga pur blanket chodnewala nahi hoon"

" How can I trust you?" she whined

"Is it that difficult you have trusted me with a lot more.." he teased shutting his eyes.

Picked his shirt that was at the foot of the bed she threw it on herself before she headed for her shower.

" Raman can you please tidy up" she said meaning the clothes that were strewn all over.

" Badle me kya miliga ... he asked as he saw her familiar form darting into restroom.

Raman picked up replaying the night in his head. He looked at the morning sky with a big smile. Ran his fingers over his stubble to pull out a long strand of hair smiling as he remembered how it got there.

Jaldi nikhlo otherwise I'm coming in' he knocked the door when she walked out draped in her robe reaching for the wardrobe.

He saw her sitting on the bed with all her clothes clutched to her chest, still in her robe and tears streaming down her cheeks.

He instantly realized that it was what had happened to Mihika that made her cry.

Ishita don't worry about Mihika, we are where we are Ishita, we have to take care of her.." he hugged her to his side  and let her cry  on his shoulder.

Are you worried about the papers? ...ishita you have to be strong...hum milkhe saab. Sambhalenge.'

"Nahi nahi Raman...I know aap ho, Mihik bhi strong hai ...she'll get over this..but Raman...'she kissed his throat and cried somemore.

" You know how special last night was for me...I have never felt more loved, more cherished or more complete ever in my life" she said as she grabbed his hand, parted her robe and rested it in on her stomach.

" Uss kamine Ashok...usne wo sab kuch cheen liya mere behen se" she whimpered. Her furious tears wetting his shirt.

" Teach your sister Ishita, teach her to get over her trouble and to feel clean she will find her bliss too."

" Raman it took someone as strong as you 6 years to get over a bad act... Mihiku ka kya hoga.."

"Look at me now Ishita"  lifting her chin to make her look into his eyes " your love has made me feel pure and last night has shown how deeply connected we are.  Mihir's love for her will build her again Ishita. I now know that it's is never worth your salt to remember what a vile person has done to you...

Life is a lot more rewarding when we remember what the person who  loves you gives you; rather than obsess about what the one who hates you takes away from you"

" OH  Raman" she turned to hug him hard; a hug that made his heart go mush all over again!

Edited by SWAN123 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice end buddy.
dialogues were spot on.