Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

@bold Sasuma this comment is the best comment of ur lyf.. Respect

oh thank you so much bahu darling
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

yes its me finally back on ur thread :)..infact new thread...can u  believe this i read last 8 chaps just now...i was lacking so behind...sorry for that ..u know AD and me...

k loved the way u brought all the pieces of puzzle back in a beautiful shape :)...whether its arnav khushi..arnav nk...nk khushi...akash arnav...nk lav...lav sheetal ...khushi payal...or nani and arnav...every relation seems now in perfect sync...

after the truth of rashi was out ...that was the time when i felt lost  there...but loved the way one by one u closed all the loops ...and beautifully shaped up all the characters of story especially   nk character...y i am referring to nk...as i found him most suffering one throughout than any one else...he was wrong or right that debate is over now...but yes he indeed the loser and fought a long war of emotions all alone...though married to lav but still he was alone...

loved the pictures u have used in between they all very apt :)...and must praise how u fix khushi's face on that white saree...hehehe...great job :)..

seeing elders presense in a family always gives me a homely feel...and entry of nani is nothing but purity feel...:)

i hope now finally arnav khushi will get married under the love and blessings of elder plus all the friends and family...

how every one had started a life alone(i mean emotion wise) after college life was over...and today how they all r back in a circle..thats amazing :)

awesome story...keep it up... :)

Aweee Di.. You don't beleive how happy I am seeing you back  here. I missed you so much here Di. I know you were busy Di with AD.. Now you are back.. and I am super happy. Thank you so much Di for your beautiful words.

I agree with you totally Di. Nk is the one who suffered most and who fought lonely. If there is no NK .. then I doubt Arnav and Khushi will ever meet. And Payal also did her job as a friend to Rashi and as a sister to Khushi. 

Pictures right.. I spent lot of time searching those pictures.. as much time as I spent writing the update..LOL.. and that photo aditing.. i really liked theat white saree.. I felt it looks amazing on her.. so I wanted to try ho it looks.. frankly it came out so well. I want that saree.. I am searching for similar one.. I wish I found it so soon..

So all family is united now.. nani is here.. they are in their home.. so next thing is obviously marriage. I am so happy that you saying it is good story Di.. It means a lot... truly.. I am so happy with bottom of heart.. 🤗

Welcome back.

Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful update Love It
lovedrops thumbnail

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Same to you akka. 
mynameteja thumbnail
Wow.. You closed all the holes so perfectly.. It's like bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together to make a perfect picture. Well done .. Looking forward to read more.
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏
lovedrops thumbnail
Author's Note

Hi my dear Readers .. I know I am late with the update. Sorry Guys I am stuck with Asli Duniya and it's twists which is very surprising to me. I will be free after FEB 5th. I will try to update before that. Frankly I am done with writing .. But yet to edit. But the time which is taking revenge on me these days is not letting me do it. I promise I will come up with the update very soon. I hope you all understand me. 
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Author's Note

Hi my dear Readers .. I know I am late with the update. Sorry Guys I am stuck with Asli Duniya and it's twists which is very surprising to me. I will be free after FEB 5th. I will try to update before that. Frankly I am done with writing .. But yet to edit. But the time which is taking revenge on me these days is not letting me do it. I promise I will come up with the update very soon. I hope you all understand me. 

Nuvventha time teesukovalo teesuko akka. Nenu wait chestha. 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Nuvventha time teesukovalo teesuko akka. Nenu wait chestha. 

🤗