Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It was interesting meeting between NK & Kushi. I always had an inclination NK, does not seems to be what he looks like. He has this hidden compassionate heart buried under. Now Arnav & Kushi knows NK's true intentions. It will be interesting to see how are they going to deal with him. 

Will they forgive him and will Arnav & NK old friendship will be resurrected? How are they going to deal with Lavanya's presence?

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
Chala bagundhi akka, Now you make NK my fav character after Arshi. Kaani papom NK, Arnav kopom barichali ippudu. 
Congratulations on the new thread 

Interesting twist never thought that NK played a cupid in bringing Arnav and Khushi together. Nice revelation. I hope Arnav understands NK's intentions.  Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
Pandu, congrats on the new thread!!!! 
Very interesting twist of events!!!!!! You keep throwing surprises at us. The minute I form an opinion of someone, you bring in a new twist making me change my opinion and assumptions. Well I am glad you do that, it shows you are indeed a good story teller. 👏

Looks like there are still lots more revelations pending. Bring it on dear, I am waiting for it. 
Will read the update again slowly and try to comment more later.

Congrats for new thread...
Loved their meet...
We have always seen nk and Khushi as friends but here their first meet is nothing less than a war
i loved it..but seem to end quickly..
continue soon..
congrats on new thread this story has so many layers  love it .I think Lavanya needs to go away from their life . I know she is regretting but after so much mess she has made that it will be next to impossible for any one to believe her now and move on with her but whatever you decide I would love to read