Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasbin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice one
but no Arshi in it
i know i know how cruel of me to have more Arshi

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally arnav has come yo his mother's home...meet his nani.
His nani on the other hand has been waiting for years to see aran.  It is indeed an emotional reunion 
Continue soon 
lalarukh thumbnail
yes its me finally back on ur thread :)..infact new thread...can u  believe this i read last 8 chaps just now...i was lacking so behind...sorry for that ..u know AD and me...

k loved the way u brought all the pieces of puzzle back in a beautiful shape :)...whether its arnav khushi..arnav nk...nk khushi...akash arnav...nk lav...lav sheetal ...khushi payal...or nani and arnav...every relation seems now in perfect sync...

after the truth of rashi was out ...that was the time when i felt lost  there...but loved the way one by one u closed all the loops ...and beautifully shaped up all the characters of story especially   nk character...y i am referring to nk...as i found him most suffering one throughout than any one else...he was wrong or right that debate is over now...but yes he indeed the loser and fought a long war of emotions all alone...though married to lav but still he was alone...

loved the pictures u have used in between they all very apt :)...and must praise how u fix khushi's face on that white saree...hehehe...great job :)..

seeing elders presense in a family always gives me a homely feel...and entry of nani is nothing but purity feel...:)

i hope now finally arnav khushi will get married under the love and blessings of elder plus all the friends and family...

how every one had started a life alone(i mean emotion wise) after college life was over...and today how they all r back in a circle..thats amazing :)

awesome story...keep it up... :)
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

UNRES

thanx for the pm Sasuma..
Arnav .. for me he is name of emotions.. we can feel evry emotion of him by js only his single hmm..
this update was full of emotions, more from Arnav..
no doubt Khushi is there to hold him.. but he is what makes him Man of few Words..

Aakash finaly fulfils his Naani's n His Maa's last wish.. hope justcie milega usey b..

Naani see's her daughter in Arnav.. Arnav's face  resembles his Maa.. and i don't want to imagine now this..
u said it truely Mother's lil affection or gesture can change our thoughts.. same happend with Arnav.. Nafrat Muhabat mai change ho hi gayi.. 
now i m eagerly waiting to learn more from Naani.. about phone call.. which is still mystery..

support of Khushi n Payal to their beloveds was turning point to cold air..lol

update soon asap

Aweee Bahu... Thank you so much for the nice words baby. Yes you are right Arnav is a man of emotions. And those emotions all together makes him Arnav Singh Raizada. Naam tho suna hi hoga. Love .. it can seduce anyone to do anything. Love... It can change anything and anyone. Be it mother's love or lover's affection.. or motherly relation.. at the end everything is an emotion of Love. Mmm are you still confused with the phone call.. I thought i closed that hole. Just read the nani's reminiscence once again. You will get clarity about the phone call. Of course I will mention it with Arnav too, but I mentioned about the phone call in this chapter too. 

Ji bahurani ji... I will try to update soon, although I didn't start writing a single word yet. AD baby.. it's taking most of my time... with inlaws.πŸ˜‰.. Your sasuma is busy with her susuma..πŸ˜†
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: amus5

dear Kiran,

though I have not commented on this FF since the start of this thread(AD is to be blamed) this is one -of my favourite FFs - do you know why...

Firstly, this is very nice story.Secondly, this is one story which when I think is going in one direction and that I can predict what will happen next you give a nice turn to it and the next update has something which was quite unexpected by me.So, you always keep me guessing as to how the turn of events would be😳 . On the outset it looks to be a simple story but the way you have projected it and written the sequence of events is very charming.In fact, there is a lot of negativity portrayed but the ultimate winner is the love that overcomes this negativity and we are left feeling good about how love won over all that hatred and vengenceπŸ‘ .I enjoy reading this story. Many times I would want to write a comment but then even before I could think of an appropriate comment, either I'm stuck in AD or the next update is up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† . But today I had to say I love you FF very much😳 

thanx for the update...pls continue soon  πŸ˜ƒ

The endearment  you used made me speechless . I became all emotional after reading your comment. Actually I won't refer it as a comment... you gave the beautiful strings of unwavering vehemence. I know you were following PKI since the start. You gave me many suggestions to make readers comfortable to reach the story. I am always grateful for that. And I totally understand how AD makes us busy sometimes not giving the time to ourselves. I am a victim of AD pressures too.. Albeit all these things.. you took time to pen down these beautiful words to me... You don't know how much happy I felt. One word of appreciation gives loads of ardor to write with more passion. Thank you so much .. its very good to hear that PKI is one of your favorite FFs. I am really honored. But I would say.. Whatever I am today In IF.. Is because of my angel Deepu (deepthiya). I owe her alot. 

Where there is love, there will be hatred. Where there is sacrifice .. there will be vengeance. Where there is compassion there will be betrayal. Ultimately Love has to win... by fighting hatred with fervor, vengeance with vehemence and betrayal with geniality. Love will find its way to cross all the barriers. It feels so good to know that you are enjoying reading PKI and loving PKI. πŸ€—
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Nice and emotional update. Nani was not at fault it is just destined to happen. Akash is really a great son , Grandson and a brother he fulfilled all his promises. He promised his mother that he will find Arnav and apologize to him which he did , he promised Nani that he will bring Arnav to her which he did. Making a promise is easy but fulfilling it is the hardest thing.  

Yes.. Sri you are right.. Aakash.. He was carrying lot of responsibility all these days... But now he is successful in all  the roles he played in life. 

@Bold... I totally agree with you.πŸ˜›
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

<font size="3">Aweee Bahu... Thank you so much for the nice words baby. Yes you are right Arnav is a man of emotions. And those emotions all together makes him Arnav Singh Raizada. Naam tho suna hi hoga. Love .. it can seduce anyone to do anything. Love... It can change anything and anyone. Be it mother's love or lover's affection.. or motherly relation.. at the end everything is an emotion of Love. Mmm are you still confused with the phone call.. I thought i closed that hole. Just read the nani's reminiscence once again. You will get clarity about the phone call. Of course I will mention it with Arnav too, but I mentioned about the phone call in this chapter too.</font>

<font size="3">Ji bahurani ji... I will try to update soon, although I didn't start writing a single word yet. AD baby.. it's taking most of my time... with inlaws.πŸ˜‰.. Your sasuma is busy with her susuma..πŸ˜†</font>

i already said abt Arnav.. And regarding phonecal i m saying Arnav ko clear krna hai nt me smjhey aap
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaprasin

Nice emotional update kiran. V.sad to see nani holding lot of guilt and waiting for her grandson so many years. Finally Akash succeeded in bringing her out of her room and her guilt. Waiting for arnav to react to his grandmother.

Thank Sindu.. carrying guilt makes a person so weak emotionally. I wouls day Aakash carried amazing responsibility to make his brother forgive his mom and to make nani meet his grandson.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

i already said abt Arnav.. And regarding phonecal i m saying Arnav ko clear krna hai nt me smjhey aap

Ji bahu.. samajh gaye .. πŸ˜›
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

<font size="3">The endearment you used made me speechless . I became all emotional after reading your comment. Actually I won't refer it as a comment... you gave the beautiful strings of unwavering vehemence. I know you were following PKI since the start. You gave me many suggestions to make readers comfortable to reach the story. I am always grateful for that. And I totally understand how AD makes us busy sometimes not giving the time to ourselves. I am a victim of AD pressures too.. Albeit all these things.. you took time to pen down these beautiful words to me... You don't know how much happy I felt. One word of appreciation gives loads of ardor to write with more passion. Thank you so much .. its very good to hear that PKI is one of your favorite FFs. I am really honored. But I would say.. Whatever I am today In IF.. Is because of my angel Deepu (deepthiya). I owe her alot.</font>

<font size="3">Where there is love, there will be hatred. Where there is sacrifice .. there will be vengeance. Where there is compassion there will be betrayal. Ultimately Love has to win... by fighting hatred with fervor, vengeance with vehemence and betrayal with geniality. Love will find its way to cross all the barriers. It feels so good to know that you are enjoying reading PKI and loving PKI.</font>πŸ€—

@bold Sasuma this comment is the best comment of ur lyf.. Respect