Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Yay, nene first.

wow, Nani is carrying a lot of guilt in her heart. She never could imagine that her own blood would destroy her family like that. Very emotional update akka. I hope Arnav doesn't let his past rule him. 

๐Ÿ‘  ๐ŸฅณCongratulations Pinky darling. 

That's true... it's always hard to come out of the destruction made by own blood. I know... its emotional for Arnav and nani... becasue.. Nani is meating her grandson.. whom she didn't meet even once... Arnav meeting his grandmother.. whom he didn't know that she knew he exists. 
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
aww nani and arnav ka milaap...thanks for the pm
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dear Kiran,

though I have not commented on this FF since the start of this thread(AD is to be blamed) this is one -of my favourite FFs - do you know why...

Firstly, this is very nice story.Secondly, this is one story which when I think is going in one direction and that I can predict what will happen next you give a nice turn to it and the next update has something which was quite unexpected by me.So, you always keep me guessing as to how the turn of events would be๐Ÿ˜ณ . On the outset it looks to be a simple story but the way you have projected it and written the sequence of events is very charming.In fact, there is a lot of negativity portrayed but the ultimate winner is the love that overcomes this negativity and we are left feeling good about how love won over all that hatred and vengence๐Ÿ‘ .I enjoy reading this story. Many times I would want to write a comment but then even before I could think of an appropriate comment, either I'm stuck in AD or the next update is up ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† . But today I had to say I love you FF very much๐Ÿ˜ณ 

thanx for the update...pls continue soon  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice and emotional update. Nani was not at fault it is just destined to happen. Akash is really a great son , Grandson and a brother he fulfilled all his promises. He promised his mother that he will find Arnav and apologize to him which he did , he promised Nani that he will bring Arnav to her which he did. Making a promise is easy but fulfilling it is the hardest thing.  
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice updt.
finally nani met arnav.
I m just curious when did buaji tell nani arnav's name n that he's alive.
buaji died immediately after the truth abt arnav's identity ws discovered.
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
thanks for pm x
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Nice updt.

finally nani met arnav.
I m just curious when did buaji tell nani arnav's name n that he's alive.
buaji died immediately after the truth abt arnav's identity ws discovered.

She found out long time about Arnav is alive and living some where in Delhi after extensive research.. before Aakash moved to Delhi.. She doesn't know how he looks... They all were in Delhi to search for him.
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update

Thanks for PM
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice emotional update kiran. V.sad to see nani holding lot of guilt and waiting for her grandson so many years. Finally Akash succeeded in bringing her out of her room and her guilt. Waiting for arnav to react to his grandmother.