•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Aarya Babbar feels uneasy in real airplane, thanks to Bigg Boss 8'

Aarya Babbar relives Bigg Boss moments in an airplane
By ApunKaChoice
Wed, Nov 19, 2014 08:18:57 GMT

Aarya Babbar may have been evicted from the show Bigg Boss 8' but there are some demons he's carried with him. 

Returning from Bigg Boss 8', Aarya Babbar had to rush to Delhi for an urgent meeting. But when he boarded his flight, he realized that it was not the same feeling as before. 

Having spent the first few grueling days in a claustrophobic mock airplane, with the aircraft theme in Bigg Boss, Aarya got the heebie-jeebies recollecting the memories of the tiresome sleepless nights spent on a plane's recliner seat on the reality show. 

"Aarya told me he felt uneasy throughout his flight to Delhi as he relived the Bigg Boss moments," mentioned his publicist Dale Bhagwagar. "He kept calling the airhostesses, asking for water and eatables; just to make himself feel the difference between the Bigg Boss aircraft and a real one." 

Now now! The food may have surely been more interesting, but we wonder if Aarya Babbar found the airhostesses more entertaining than his BB Airlines passengers Karishma Tanna, Soni Singh, Sukirti Kandpal, Sonali Raut, Natasha Stankovic and Diandra Soares. 

Posted by Prajakta

Source: http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100022429-aarya_babbar_feels_uneasy_in_real_airplane_thanks_to_bigg_boss_8/

Originally posted by DaleTrail

Now now! The food may have surely been more interesting, but we wonder if Aarya Babbar found the airhostesses more entertaining than his BB Airlines passengers Karishma Tanna, Soni Singh, Sukirti Kandpal, Sonali Raut, Natasha Stankovic and Diandra Soares.

Dale they omitted the most important name in the list - Minissha Lamba.  Please tell them 😡
This Dale is the only PR guy who promotes himself more than his client. His name is there is so many articles. I don't see other PRs doing that.
Originally posted by doesntmatter

This Dale is the only PR guy who promotes himself more than his client. His name is there is so many articles. I don't see other PRs doing that.

Doesn't matter dear, doesn't matter. Dale sir is unstoppable. And let me tell you one more thing. If He was here, He would have roadrollered you all by now. Lol. You guys keep jumping and pumping in His absence and talking about Him all the time.

Edited by DaleTrail - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Empyreanism

Dale they omitted the most important name in the list - Minissha Lamba.  Please tell them 😡

Lol. I agree. Jiska likhna chahiye tha, uska likha hi nahi. Hee hee.