Barriers of Love - Ishra TS epilogue added

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
So...this one occured to me after watching yesterday...fridays episode.
Raman wanted to say so much to Ishita but was stopped time and again by kabab me haddis. And that scene inspired me to write a light hearted funny shot.

Started as OS...but length problem...so converted to TS
next part will be soon and frst posting in some time.

Part 2 - page 7
Part 3 - page 17
epilogue - page 27

The scene is after all this party drama. Raman kumar Bhalla has taken the revenge of his wife's insult in his own way and now he is back to track of telling his wifey what he feels for her.
Edited by ankita_sidana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Part 1

"Arre..Where is everyone?" Raman asked rolling his eyes as he kept his coat on the sofa and loosened his tie. "Itni shanti kyu hai?" He wondered. "Aap aa gye?" Ishita smiled through kitchen as she raised her head to see him. "Vo...its weekend naa. To mammi ji papa ji amma appa movie dekhne gaye hain bachon ke saath. Simmi shopping or Romi doston ke saath hoga. Mihir Mihika ka candle light dinner ka program hai. You know everyone needs a break." She told as she brought water for him. He took it from her.

"Or tum? Why are you here? Dont you need a break?" He asked with a dimpled smile on his face. She blushed and smiled seeing him talk this way. She was never used to such Raman after all. Kya ho gya hai inhe. She mentally thought. "Vo main.." she replied hesitantly "aapke saath..." He raised his eyebrow "Mere saath?" He said pointing to himself. "To madam ko mere saath break par jana hai." He said as he neared her keeping the empty glass on table. She smiled at his gaze on her.

"Nhi...vo to me..." she tried to speak. "Me kya?" He asked shaking his head coming even closer. Unable to take his sweet torture anymore, she pushed him little aside and ran to kitchen to save herself...a smile never leaving her lips. He extended his hand to stop her but she was quick enough to leave. So he simply followed.

"What exactly are you doing Ishita?" He enquired finding her busy looking at something in her phone. "Recipe" she replied. "Vo kya hai naa. Its start of winter. Or me sunya hai ki Punjabiyan nu sardi vich sarso de saag naal makki di roti bhot pasand hai. Taan me sochya thodi try shry ho jaye." She said chirpily.

"Oho.." he smiled "To kisiko punjabiyon ki badi fikar hone lggi hai. Or kya baat hai madam. Enni changi punjabi kitho sikhi?" He asked happily. "Ab punjabi parivaar ki bahu hun, punjabi pati ki patni hun or punjabi beti ki maa hun. Yeh to seekhna hi pdega naa." She replied as she started cutting the vegetables. "Vaise bhi pati ke dil ka raasta to pet se hi hokar guzarta hai naa. To maine sochaa apke liye..." her words trailed off as she looked towards him. He had a mischevious glint in his eyes. Their eyes locked for a moment and then she lowered her gaze realizing the slip of her tounge.

"Dil ka raasta?" He asked amused. Her cheeks turned red with the look he gave. His eyes spoke volumes to her. This time he edged dangerously close to her. "Par mere dil ka raasta to pehle hi ban gaya hai." She heard him whisper into her ears. She let the words sank in. She realized that even after completing his words, his lips were still lingring on her earlobes. He was not kissing them but was not leaving them either. It was like he had planned to tease her completely. She felt week on her knees. She needed him for support. But holding him could be too much in already messed up situation..so she preffered to use shelf as her saviour and kept her hands behind on the kitchen counter.

"Aah..." her cry disturbed his peaceful work of staring her. "Kya hua Ishita?" He asked worried seeing tensed lines on her temple. She let out a small sob and forwarded her hand in return. Her finger had got a cut due to the knife placed on the one of the shelves.

"Andhi ho yrr tum?" He asked annoyed carressing her finger and then put it in his mouth sucking it completely. Ishita felt the pain vanished as his lips did their magic on her finger. She couldn't help but remember how last time he had helped her when her hand was cut. Yaa..he cared for her even then. But this time it was more than care.

This time his voice had more concern than ever. He couldn't even see a small cut on her body. He was continuosly sucking and kissing it to release all the pain. "Ishita...feeling better?" He asked concerned as he kissed it yet again for umpteenth time. "Raman...ek chota saa cut tha. Bilkul thik ho gyaa?" She smiled and replied placing her hand on his shoulders. "Dhyan khaan rehta hai tumhara. Saamne padi hui cheez nhi dikhti tumhe?" He said with an annoyed look on his face. "Vo to aapme tha naa." The words left her mouth before she could register them.

He left out a dimpled smile. She lowered her gaze in shyness. A lock of her hairs tried to block his view of her beautiful face. Without a thought, his hands reached out to position them behind her ear. He could see her cherks getting red hot so he let his fingers play on her skin for some time. "Kya??" She looked at him blushing and smiling as she caught him staring her.

"To madam ka dhyan hum me thaa." He chukled at her words. "Raman!!!" she said. "Tang karna band kro naa. Please." It was becoming difficult for her to control.

"Aise kaise band kardu Ishita? Abhi to tang karna shuru kiya hai?" He teased her further. Her eyes widened realizing what he meant. "Agar maine puri tarah tang karna shuru kar diya fir kya krogi madrasan?" He chukled. She just rolled her eyes. "Kaisa tang?" She asked shyly.

-Tumhe nhi pta kaisa tang?
-Nhi to...she shook her head.
-To me btadu? 
He asked nearing her.
-Hmmm...she nodded.
-Sochlo...Btadu?
She smiled and blushed as he brought his lips near to her face. She felt his breath on her face...her heart started beating at even more faster rate. Taking their own time, his lips reached her ears. She closed her eyes to feel his every word. "Me soch raha tha ki tumhe esa tang karu jaise..."

"Tum samjhte kya ho apne aapko haan? How dare you called it typical madrasi?" Shouted Mihika at the top of her voice as she threw her handbag on the sofa. "To or kya kahoon. Hamesha ek hi jagah. Come on miku." Mihir snapped back. 

-Hum jayenge to South Indian Cafe hi jayenge.
-Bilkul nahi. Continental, Chinese, Italian...anything will do. But not sambar, idli, dosa...M bored.
-South Indian food ko boring bola. Abhi batati hun me.

Mihika took out her chappal from under her feet and started hitting him with it. "Dekho...me tumhe apne hone vale pati par atyachaar karne ke zulam me jail bhijwa dunga." Mihir spoke saving himself from her. "Aur jabardasti South Indian khaana khilane ke zuram me bhi." He was trying his failed karate skills to shield himself everytime when she came with a shot.

"Are bas karo yrr...Bchche ki jaanlogi kya?" Raman came as a saviour to her brother. "Yeh kya hai mihika. Koi ese marta hai kyaa?" Ishita scolded Mihika. "Or tum log to aaj dinner karne jane vale the naa. Yahaan kya kar rhe ho?" She asked.

"Akka...dekho naa isse. Poori romantic night ka maza kharaab kr diya. Kya problem thi isse mere saath chalne mein?" Mihika spoke angrily.

"Bhai..kya poori duniya mein sirf ek hi reastaurant hai? Or ek hi type ka khana milta hai is world mein. Choice naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai?" Mihir retorted.

-Meri choice buri hai? To fir tum mere saath kr hi kya rhe ho?
-Actually fass gaya hun. Bhot badi galti ho gyi mujhse.
-To ab choot jao naa. Abhi to der nhi hui. Tod do shadi.
-Actually you are write. Hum dono saath reh hi nhi sakte.

Raman and Ishita tried to stop their fight. They had their own pending conversation and here Mihir Mihika were not ready to budge from their stands. "Har kisi ki timing galat hai yahaan." Raman cursed under his breath. They were too busy to listen him...so his words reached only Ishita's ears while she gave a helpless look in response.

Seeing them not responding to them, Raman signalled Ishita to ignore them and come to room gesturing that he needed to complete his talk. Ishita nodded. Raman started to leave. As Ishita was about to follow him, Mihika grabbed her hand to stop her. "Akka..aap na sahi kehti thi. Yeh sare ladke ek jaise hote hain. Inhe kisi ki koi parwah nhi hoti. No feelings and emotions." Mihika said as her anger reached cloud nine.

"You know what Bhai." Mihir ran to Raman's side. "Ladkiyon ko kabhi bhaw dena hi nhi chahiye. Aap sahi kehte ho. Inke saath jitna pyar se baat karo naa yeh utna hi udti hain." He spoke with double anger in his voice.

Raman and Ishita tried to handle them but in no time, damage reached beyond repair.

"Thik hai...aajse..infact abhi se hum ladkiyan aap ladko se koi baat nhi krengi." Mihika shouted.

"Arre to hum konsa mare jaa rahe hain tumhe sunne ke liye. Hum ladko ko bhi tumse koi baat nhi karni. Jao." Mihir shouted back.

"Kyaa?" Raman and Ishita spoke in unison. Why were they being dragged in others fight? They looked at each other in shock as their minds travelled to the conversation they were going to have few minutes back.

"Bhai..me bhot thakk gya hoon. Ek kam karte hain..guest room me chalte hain. Drinks peete hain or kuch baatein karte hain. Boys time you know. Without any girls." Mihir glared at Mihika.

"Haan Akka hume bhi boys ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Aaj me aapke saath hi soungi. We will have our own girls time." Mihika shouted amd dragged her to her room while Mihir dragged him to guest room. "Dekha bhai..in ladkiyon ko. Aapko aapke room se hi nikal diya. Dont worry..hum dono hi aaj guest room me so jayenge." (Pls dont ask me how many rooms bhalla house has. Imagine any fictious room.)

All that two people standing there could do was stare at each other. They were searching the answers of several unspoken questions in each other's eyes when their younger ones dragged them away from each other.

Precap - Drunk Raman enters his room to share his feelings with sleeping Ishita.

So hows itt.  .pls share your views
waiting to read from you people

Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

*edited

yaar..what romance...raman was in full romantic mood...bhalla house is like train station...if one goes another ones comes back...please leave this couple for some time alone...😑
Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha loved this one ! Quite funny too ! Edited by .Rajji. - 9 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
too good yaar...continue soon.. are u going to post the next part now?>> plz plz😳 of u have it ready tht is..
Amaranthus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey ankita that was really romantic ..I love rkb trying to drive ishu crazy... waiting for part two ...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...IshRa teasing and romancing...such a dreamy scene...loved their effect on each other...Raman ne abhi tang karna thik se shuru bhi nehi kiya...puttar in full romantic moodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved the little kitchen encounter and how ishu kept on spilling sweet secrets ...mihir-mihik's wrong timing...poor IshRa...worst timing for boys vs girls when they r dieing to be together ...cant wait for the next part...adorable chapter dear.. Edited by _Deepika_ - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalz_123

too good yaar...continue soon.. are u going to post the next part now?>> plz plz😳 of u have it ready tht is..

sorry dear...i dont have it ready
i need to think and type
will update in a day or two
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

sorry dear...i dont have it ready
i need to think and type
will update in a day or two

aare no problem... update when u can... n pm me if possible... i like reaing ur stories..bas i think ishe aage kabhi comment nahi kiya... but like karti hu...😳
shravsss thumbnail
haaawww... ,my poor love birds... 
always tis happns wid thm... kabab mein haddi koyi na koyi ban hi jata h... πŸ˜²

bechare... precap sounds gud... but dnt tell me he will go to mihika... i want ishuuu😳😳

Raman talli hoke kahin toot nahi padega naaa... waise uske hormones aaj kl kuch controll mein nahi h... akheen toh 360 ghumti hi thi... aaj kl saab ke neck bhi tekhane nahi rhte.. (serial wich) ...

changa update kya si... ki dassan...  chetti update karaan...  

thnks ji  mainu pm krne k liye...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

EDITED...
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
mainu bhi romance sikha do yaar... plzzz//...😳😳😳😳
Edited by shravsss - 9 years ago