Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: desire_nikki

Hehehe...😆😆 I am back...Only 2 Days late...😆😉

Sorry Sorry...😆😛

Well di it was super duper Awsummm epilogue with perfect ending...!!! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜† No epilogue can be better than this one...!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ Such a hilarious one..!! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† I was laughing like an idiot after reading this..!! I read it almost about 5 tyms...laughing again n again ..!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

From beginning to ending...it was just..."WOW"...Perfect...!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Everyone is seaching for the love birds.,...😆 Awwwiiieee...Ruhi...Yeh kya kar diya...😳😉 Apne hee Ishima-papa ko fassa diya... 😆 Mihir n Mihika...😡 Koi inko samjhao...Ishita-Raman ke romance ki haddi toh yehi the...😆 heheheh everyone trying to wake them up...😉 

Mihir and romi...😡😆😉 Koi inki bhi shaadi karwaao...😆 They both acted such lyk stupids and idiots..!! raman will surely gonna kill them after this...😆 Poor Ishita...😆 Open ur eyes...😲😆 
I couldn't help but Just imagine the scene...OMG...Hilarious...😆😆 bechare Raman n Ishita...😳

Mihir and Romi convo was more than hilarious..!! ðŸ˜‰ Adn this Part was sooo damm laughing stuff...Bechara raman,...again embarrassed..!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

"Bhai hum to bass..." they removed their hands and opened their eyes to explain their point before screaming again and shutting their eyes tighter. Raman was standing there in front of them naked.

I was just laughing like an idiot after reading this..!!! ðŸ˜† Ohh god...!! can't even imagine the scene...Seriously di...i know u would have laughed like this only while writing this part...!! ðŸ˜†

She pulled back to cover herself. "Chodo" she almost screamed. "Arre meri izzat ka bhi to dhyan rakho."

raman ki izzat ...haaye...😳 Awwiiieee...😉 And both are soo idiot...Jaha se aaye the waha se jaana tha na...😆 room ka door hee khol diya...😆 Ruhi bachha...Cupid hai par choti si innocent cupid...😆😛 Mrs bhalla saved her at time...

Omg it was soo hilarious..!! Mind blowing..!! Best was raman's last line...

Chodo logon ko. Aaj sara din ese hi rehte hain. What say?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Awwiiie i love them...😳 Di mostly epilogues are ended like happy endings...sweet cute wali...But this was the best of all..!! best epilogue till date seriously..!! cant stop myself from laughing ..!!

Good Job..! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š

thnkew so so much nikki
4 such a superb awesum review
best epilogue...aww
that means a lot dear...sachi me
tis is one of the best reviews i got on this story
thnku yrrr
and you are not late
aisa hota hai sumtyms i know

Amaranthus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ankita this was amazing ..beautiful hilarious enjoyable. ...loved reading every part ..thanks for the pm 😊
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaranthus

Ankita this was amazing ..beautiful hilarious enjoyable. ...loved reading every part ..thanks for the pm 😊

aww..tjnkew so much 4 liking dear
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww.. Its Awesome ... Loved it !
ankita_sidana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AmalAziz-

Woww.. Its Awesome ... Loved it !

aww...thnks 4 liking dear