Rajji's Review - 8th nov (with captions)

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys ! 😃  thank you all for the sweet replies ! With all your well wishes, i'm sure i'll ace the essay!! 😎
Okay, review time now !

Episode started with a IshRaRu moment ! This little family is just the cutest ! Ru wants to stay an only child though, she likes the attention!

Ru the cupid, hinted at her parents to kiss each other. Raman was up for it but ishita wants to have a love declaration before doing anything. She also unintentionally rubbed salt in raman's wound !

During this time, Mihir was trying to impress Mihika with his new "hotwa" attitude but it didn't really work. 

Ashok was trying to get some love too but shagun came to bring him back home. She had some important business to discuss with him. 

That discussion really affected Ashok, he was on the verge of crying. Thank god his best friends were here to support him. 

Pop culture reference : alanis morisette. Btw, did anyone catch my "taken" movie reference with adi the evil kid or nah?

Coming to the main scene of the day ! Bala playing cupid for ishRa.

Then finally Ishu got it and decided that she wouldn't let Raman have the top hand in this game ! 

And to end this post, the two mohabbatein collages of the day ! 

I'm not even swooning anymore at this point. I'm dead. DEAD. 

Look at her, having all of the feels. 
Beautiful Ishita is beautiful. Bas. 

Yesterday's review [HERE] fav cap was... the prep up ! 

Voila, that's all for me guys !! I hope that you've enjoyed this review, if so please to hit the like, or comment, or both ! Let me know your fav cap too ! How was the week end ? Are y'all ready for monday's dance sequence?! ARE YOU?! Alright, 3 am here, time to go to sleep ! Love to all !🤗❤️

PS : i've been combining some replies since last week: it's because otherwise i get the "spam" message and it wastes my time. I hope it doesn't offend anyone.
Final note :  Aishu, i love you ! Will send you a proper PM soon.

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
*Edited

Hilarious Rajji 🤣You made my *cough* (sounds weird but) night 😆

My favs are the first one,  Ishu's realisation and the two Mohabbat moments

p.s: sorry for late edits 😳
Edited by Liashna - 9 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww so cute 🤗

Loved ur Last Mohabbatein moment wala pic 😊 Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Take your time sweety.i am sure you will do your best for your work.😊
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
*edited
My favourite cap was the one in which Ishita realizes Raman's "first step" and that chart of normal people taking their first step and Raman's first step just mede me laugh like crazy!
The last two caps of Ishita & Raman swooning over eachother was shoo shweet ☺️
Edited by yhmmylife - 9 years ago
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Rajji😃😃..hoping your essay went all fine😊..Im so sorry..I bombarded you with PMs today..I was posting replies today as it was a relaxing Sunday for me😛..Having said that lets jump into the review:😊

Hamaari Ruhi betiya badi hogayi nahi😉..Lol.😆.Waise the way she handled the Shagun fiasco really depicted some maturity on her end😃..I believe your cap was inspired by that😉..ROFL @ "go look on Papa's bed..its where I sleep now"🤣..🤣..ROFL @ "Omg..am I gonna have a little brother?"..BWahahahahahahaa🤣..🤣...hamari Ruhi ab innocent naive bacchi nahi rahi..😳😃

Ishu se badi dhakkan iss duniya mei nahi hai Rajju😳..but at the same time puttar bhi kam dhakkan nahi hai🤔..Ekdum itna bada step😲😲..ROFL @ "breathe puttar"..and even more bigger ROFL @ "I slept well last night. your bed is very comfy"..Bwahahahaha🤣..🤣...kya kya socha tha puttar ne aur kya hogaya..ROFL..🤣..🤣..

Raman trying to tell his dil ki baat and ishu not giving bhaav:😆

ROFL @ Mihirs hotwa attitude🤣..🤣...Bade bhaiyya se tuitions leke he tried to implement it.😆.dint turn out to be an epic fail after all..since we got to see some lovey-dovey moments between MiMi😛..But sadly couldnt last long as Ashokwa get his entry:😆

ROFL @ "im allergic to the kid"  and "you too?".🤣..🤣...Seriously I guess everyone on the forum is also allergic to this kid Rajji..Lol.😆😆

ROFL @ "because Ive got one hand in my pocket and the other one..well its in my pocket too"..Bwahahahahahaa🤣..🤣...Love how all three of them are having the same pose in that pic..😆😆

I caught your Taken reference Rajji😃😃..I posted a gif to my reply too.⭐️.How can I forgot that epic dialogue from the movie..😳😃

Bala24 gives quite bold ideas as a cupid nahi?😉😆..Lol..ROFL @ "hungry" and "guess Ramans plan didnt work"..Bwahahahahahaa.🤣..🤣..Biggest ROFL @ "Dont worry, 21st century, nayi soch and all that jazz. Girls romance too..GOOOD LUCK"🤣..🤣...Epic line yaar Rajji👍🏼..Such epic caps and bang on expressions.👏.loved this cap alot..❤️

OMGawdd😲😲..HYSTERICALLY LAUGHING @ the "Normal ppl's first step" and"Raman's first step"..🤣..🤣..Puttar's first step wasnt a step at all.it was a leap.😆😆.ROFLMAO.🤣..🤣...Pls read the below pic as "That's one small step for Raman, one giant leap for Ishu"..😆😆

ROFLMAO @ "But Ishu..is there anything bolder you can think off?".🤣..🤣...Exactly..what else can she do?😆😆.Puttar toh has reached the heights⭐️⭐️..ROFL🤣..🤣...Epic captions Rajji😃👏..Truly loved this cap..❤️

And haaayee the MB moments😳..Loved how puttar was daydreaming in office about his biwi and beti[as usual instead of working😆]..And haaayee Ishu..Kitna blush kar karke laal laal hogayi☺️..Already a marathon of thoughts were running in her head..😆😆

Absolutely enjoyed the review as always😃🤗..Thank u my dear for this epic review😊..Words arent enough to express what I feel whenever I read your reviews😃..Again loved evrything yaar❤️..Hard to pick favorites..but doing this just for you😃..Fav caps for the day:

Ishu and the step cap [definitely the best one for me]
Ishraru cap
Bala-Ishu cap

And awww😳😳..love you too my female Fallon❤️🤗..Im in no rush..please take your time to respond😊..I completely understand 😊

Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME review Rajji!! 👏⭐️I hope your essay turned out well ⭐️😊LOL at Ruhi asking if she's getting a little brother 😆HAHAHA "breathe puttar" 😆🤣LOLOL @ Mihir's hot attitude and Ashok's  "I love you three" 🤣🤣You literally make me laugh out loud!! 🤣🤣🤣 everyone is allergic to Adi 😡 (hate that kid) 😡Mohabbatein moments are to die for!! 😳so adorable both of them😳😳 Thanks for the always hilarious reviews 👏🤣🤗Edited by -Smiles- - 9 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to hear the essay writing went well! 🤗

I bet you can guess which is my favorite without my even having to spell it out for you. 😳

But it was all so so good today Rajj! This may be your best yet. [I'm Serious. As serious as RKB was about bedding his wife. Yep. That. Serious.]

Ru not wanting a baby brother...and RKB telling her to not shock her Ishima & assuring her that nothing of the sort has happened...cause' Ishu keeps shooting down all of his attempts and advances...Simply brilliant.

Mihir trying to be 'HOT' in a way that only RKB can...More brilliance.

Ashok's allergy to children and Shagun's "you too?"...Even More brilliance. 

Alanis Morisette...this is why you own a piece of my heart. ❤️

Bala24 breakin' it down for Ishu...he's been around the block a few times, hasn't he? I love him like I love you. ...Pure brilliance.

Ishu's realization...and normal people's 1st step vs. RKB, the CEO's 1st step...Sheer Brilliance!

I have no words for that RKB collage...there's no point...simply go back and read line #2 above. 
[Side Note...no, Question: Where does one go when they experience Death by RKB? Let's meet there, okay?]

And Ishu and the feels...beautiful indeed.

Love.
Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
BAE 🤗 I do not know how much detail you need to go into for this essay but here is a very nice outline on Ovarian disorders leading to infertility.
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res! 
Good luck with your essay :)
*Unres*

Rajji! Eeepps! Finally your review!! :D

Hahahah Roo doesn't need to worry about that, let these 2 confess first then we'll see 😆
And I love the Cupid moment! "Ishima se lelo" LMAO Poor Raman Ishita really rubbed in alot of salt 😛

And Mihir trying to be hot 🤣🤣
The 3 monkeys are back together am sure they will start planning evil again🥱
I love Bala! He is an awesome cupid! He knows what to tell each of them😉

Lmaooo and the way you described ramans first step🤣

And OMGGG Mohabatein moment of the day was just

I watched that scene endless times! SO ADORABLE!!!☺️
Edited by Malika-E-Zain - 9 years ago