Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: prinuya

Hi Rajji dear!!! Prinuya ! πŸ€—

Feeling vvv bad unable to reply for the posts... aww don't worry about that !
Down with fever n work is hectic!!!!! πŸ˜” ooh i didn't know you were sickπŸ˜• get well soon !
Completely going crazy, do no vat to do next!? 
But now i'm gonna ignore everything around n came here... i really appreciate that you took the time to reply

And my reaction cing ur 1st caps 🀣, which made me awake ... Ru n her questions, she wants to be oly child!!!! But thankfully Raman cleared her doubts... I love ur Naughtiness Babe!!!! πŸ˜† Hihihi what can i do, i've got a gutter mind !☺️
Even Ru got it ishu, u should go to next step other than bed looks comfy!!!! 😈 she'll do it soon i hope !
Mihir wants to be HOT like Raman, follow "Rajji way of Raman's tips" man, Attitude n hand cream!!!!! πŸ˜ƒMihir is cute n Funny, but HOT!???? hahaha nope, mihir can't do it, he should stay in his cute avatar!
Finally shagun remembers Adi, credit: Raman... But now Ashu n shagu is allergic to Kids!!!!!!!!! 😲
Suraj was try to smile few times before, today he was lol n teasing Ashu bro, remarkable improvement... Total funny caps for tat pic.πŸ€£πŸ˜†...hahahaha, he's on a roll !
Thank u Bala, He makes ishu realise in one strike, vvv gud... only bala jiju can do it !πŸ‘πŸ‘
But the realisation was bit shocking to her, lets c which step she gonna choose!!!
Aww, Raman doesnt have to do anything, v faint cing him... 🀒
But ishita always gives beautiful feelings around us, which is Beautiful!!!!! ❀️ Totally agree! DT rocks!
Lovely Ishra!!!!!☺️ *swooning*

I'm so lame today, so the reply was!!!!! i think u have to get used to it... 
Liked ur new way of replying !!!!
Vat a lovely replies u get everyday, u r so lucky babe... ⭐️ hahaha sometimes i'm overwhelmed by the replies ! 
Come here, i need a tight hug!!!!πŸ€—