Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.essaytyper.com/ 

here you go lol
Edited by SwerveBae - 9 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited

Hi Rajji!! Sorry yaar again very late, had to make WU for Fanaah.
Starting with funniest

🀣

Pocket pockets πŸ˜† GTA 🀣🀣

🀣

I love u three πŸ˜†

Ruhi is so funny πŸ˜†
My fav is Raman MB moment 😳 Edited by The_Imane - 9 years ago
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You should use Ishita in your essay! Jokes apart, waiting for your review. 
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
All the best with your essay Rajji πŸ˜ƒ
Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was missing your reviewπŸ€”..i was just about to PM you then i came across yoir post..and gudluck for your essay..πŸ‘πŸΌ..i knoe u will rock itπŸ˜ƒ..try to update post soonπŸ˜›..
Res..😳..

**Edited**

Firstlt to let me laugh hard..🀣..Your review just cracked me up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..U know after reading your review i was actually like thisπŸ˜†:

Gosh after every cap i was like now thats the bestt one...i will choose this and after reading the next cap i was like its more better than the previous one..πŸ€”..So yaar m confused as always..πŸ˜†..I must say you are BACK WITH BANG..!!! though your review is late but still its the BESTT one..πŸ˜†..
Yaar i cant choose one ab..Bcz all are m y favourite..πŸ˜‰..Okay firstly IshRaRu scene was soo cute and u made it so funny and cute at the same time..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..I loved Ru's reaction of getting know her ishima slept on bed😲🀣..
Then Raman ishita cap..🀣..My God u made it super hillarious by your cap..πŸ˜†..Becchari literally dar gayi thi..πŸ˜†..
Oh God Mihir is trying soo hard to look HOT..🀣..OMG girly perfect it was..πŸ˜†..i laughed a hell lott after reading this cap..πŸ˜†..Ashu and sunny ki jodi main Perv ki entry b shyed honay wali hai..πŸ€”πŸ˜†..But Ashu and Sunny are bestt and made for each other..🀣..

Bala: And how are you feeling today? 
Ishu: Hungry
^^ Gosh in bala ishu's convo only this thing made me laugh out loud🀣🀣..Gosh superbb yaaarr..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..
and ishu's relaization..🀣..And the way u described by steps..πŸ˜† EPIC..πŸ˜†..Ab hmara Raman puttar hai to he must be DIFFERENT from others na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
And lastlyyy Mohabbatein moment..❀️❀️..Aww RKS was so blushing and he was looking sooo cuteee..☺️☺️..OMG m in love with this scene....
Ishita b peechay nai rahi and she was just Damn EPIC with her expressions..😳..Every gesture every emotion was bestt and it was soo damn beautiful scene..❀️..These two can do WONDERS..😳..Count this mohabbatein moment as my favourite cap..😳..
Lovely and super hillarious review as alwaysss...πŸ€—πŸ€—..Totally loved it so much..πŸ˜ƒ..And howz ur essay went?πŸ˜ƒ..M sure u rocked it totally..πŸ˜ƒ..
Edited by Shez.Ishra09 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific.. of course it's terrific!πŸ˜‰  Besides the Mohabbatein collages  [which ... seriously ... thanks... because i just keep ] my fave is the  first one with Ru! 

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No worries Rajji😊..you always take so much time and patience to make such awesome reviews for us⭐️⭐️..really appreciate your effortsπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I did catch your Taken movie reference to the evil kid AdiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. I even included the gif for it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.check my replyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ And Awww...😳😳 love u too RajjiπŸ€—β€οΈ..take your time..no hurry😊Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
totally loved Ishu's realization... ROFL!!
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rajji dear sabar ka phal meetha hai. How do you come up with these captions, specially the ones with Ashok suraj and param. They were just too good. Keep up the good work and I pray you never run out of your creativity and talent.