Rajji's Review - 7th nov (with captions)

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys ! Don't take this review seriously, i'm just having fun with my own crazy head. I'm not even trying to be funny here πŸ˜† i'm entertaining myself, that's all. 

~~Puttar trying to Romance !~~ 

1) Initial situation 

2) Preparation 

3) Action 

4) Humiliation

5) Conclusion 

Yesterday's review's [HERE] was : Ishu's lecture (well i had bet my money on raman's hot tips so i'm broke now!) [am a bit late, but replies are coming😳]

~~

Since it's a very short review, i'll put here a little Q&A because i've been receiving the same questions a few times now, so yeah, let's do this ! πŸ˜ƒ

• Who is in your DP ? IISuperwomanII
  • Where do you live ? France (that explains the bad grammar)
  • Do you work ? study? what do you study? Bio stud.
  • How do you get caption so clear? I take the epis from SP site so there is no watermarks
  • What do you edit the captions with ? Paint. Seriously. I use PAINT.
  • How do you insert image into the post? PM for a tuto.
  • Why didn't you reply to my PM? I'm lazy but the reply shall come.
  • Where do you get the gifs in your replies from ? giphy.com
                                                                     ~~

Voila , that's all for me guys ! if you've enjoyed this review, pleej to hit the like and show some love in the replies ! Have a good week end ahead ! Love to all ! πŸ˜³

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I heart this cause it's all RKB!
I dunno why RKB was trying to bed his wife today, but I enjoyed watching his attempt. Logic aside, he's just too cute for words. πŸ˜³

Let's see:

Initial Situation: I love that Bala is RKB's confidant. I do. I love these two. To pieces. RKB was adorable with his hesitation & sharmana in this scene. Loved this man to man, hubby to hubby chat.

The Prep: Hands down, best part was throwing the condoms nonchalantly on the floor. Best. Part. AND, the combing of the hair and spritzing with a (what I can imagine) very homme scent...yea...puttar was desperate to woo today...with his good looks and scent. It's all about the pheramones. For realz. πŸ˜†

Action
1) Top right cap. *swoon* 
2) SIX YEARS. 
3) The not so subtle hint. The hint, is everything. 

Humiliation: Well duh, RKB. You can't just expect her to jump in bed with you when you haven't even properly hugged her yet (or, ya know, told her she's the nutella to your PB)! Duffer kahin ka! 

Conclusion:
1) SIX YEARS. 
2) I LOVE YOU. (Seriously, he had me puddled on the floor with that last bit today. Puddled. This is me swooning. SWOONING. )

I love RKB. You know that. I love you too. You know that also. 

PS: TEACH ME FRENCH!!! *pretty please with RKB's dimple on top...I'll throw in the wink too, if ya ask it of me.* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ (Why did I not ask this of you when you first told me u live in France. Also, can I come visit? I kid you not.)

❀️

Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Payal-

heart this cause it's all RKB! He's everywhere lately ! Cv's are definitely biased towards him !😲 I don't complain of course! β˜ΊοΈ

I dunno why RKB was trying to bed his wife today, That's is seriously so weird. We shall discuss in PMs soon !πŸ€“
but I enjoyed watching his attempt. Logic aside, he's just too cute for words. πŸ˜³ So true ! His silliness was so cute, you just want to help him out ! 

Let's see:

Initial Situation: I love that Bala is RKB's confidant. I do. I love these two. To pieces. Aww i do too! Bala is just so in charge, it makes you feel secure, whatever your age or your position in the clan, when he's around, you're good. But today he could have done a better job explaining to Raman that a DISCUSSION was necessary prior to the bedding attempt... 

RKB was adorable with his hesitation & sharmana in this scene. Loved this man to man, hubby to hubby chat. I appreciate the cuteness of it ("are you sure?" "this weapon is a bit too direct na?" "i don't know...") but how come he is so... inexperienced? I can't deny it, i'm confused. 

The Prep: Hands down, best part was throwing the condoms nonchalantly on the floor. Best. Part. AND, the combing of the hair and spritzing with a (what I can imagine) very homme scent...yea...puttar was desperate to woo today...with his good looks and scent. It's all about the pheramones. For realz. πŸ˜† Hahaha!! How cute was it, the hair combing, as if it would make a big difference ! He even sent Ishu out to have the full room to himself for a few minutes ! πŸ˜† In raman's mind Pheromones > Discussion... and he still wonders why his plan didn't work?!

Action
1) Top right cap. *swoon* I JOIN IN. 
2) SIX YEARS.  6 years 10 months (that's a really long time actuallyπŸ˜•)
3) The not so subtle hint. The hint, is everything. HAHAHAHA HIS FACE IS EVERYTHING !! πŸ€£

Humiliation: Well duh, RKB. You can't just expect her to jump in bed with you when you haven't even properly hugged her yet (or, ya know, told her she's the nutella to your PB)! Duffer kahin ka! I still can't believe he's trying to bed her without a kiss beforehand. How awkward. Maybe he's thinking that once she's HIS, he'll have free way to actually discuss and kiss and hug... when really, it should be the other way around. Work your way up to the bedding puttar, don't look for short cuts! 
@Red : my new goal in life : to be told "be the nutella to my PB" by a hot guy !πŸ˜†

Conclusion:
1) SIX YEARS.  Six years, ten months, 1 night and still counting ! 
2) I LOVE YOU. (Seriously, he had me puddled on the floor with that last bit today. Puddled. This is me swooning. SWOONING. ) I loved the simplicity with which he told it. I love you. End of. No hesitation, no taunt, no faces, no nothing. I. LOVE. YOU. This is our RKB ! 

I love RKB. You know that. I love you too. You know that also. And you know how i feel about that.❀️

PS: TEACH ME FRENCH!!! *pretty please with RKB's dimple on top...I'll throw in the wink too, if ya ask it of me.* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 
I'll do (still trying to top Kiara!) But it's a hard language ! 
Hardest thing is to get that our OBJECTS are female and male : 
"a car" = unE voiture (it's female)
"a bowl" = un bol (it's male).
(i'm saying this first because loads of english people put un/unE without really making a difference) 

.(Why did I not ask this of you when you first told me u live in France. Because we had more important to discuss. Like RKB dying of pain thinking ishita was cheating on him ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰)

Also, can I come visit? I kid you not. you can ! But let me improve my english accent πŸ˜ƒ(thing is, when you learn english through text, you're accent it's so bad, it's not even comprehensible!)

❀️

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think I broke my knee cause I fell off laughing at 
I am look good 
Iam smell hood

Totally hilarious!!!!!!!! 
I have always said I never enjoy the analysis and posts that are done in a plenty immediately after the episode - they pendulum way too much! For me it is always you and gan's posts, because you especially have the ability to carve out an angle that is utmost necessary while watching reminding us to take things less seriously!!!!

Brilliance!!!!! Just pure brilliance!!! 
May you never lose your touch
Love love hugs hugs 
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hheehe.. Just finished to read ur last review n urback wid a new one.. BANG ON ! N i loved the Q/A session.. A treat to read πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Btw ur frm France too... Nice to knw tht.. So we can talk in french then !? :P
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ur FAQ frequently asked questions were quite funny πŸ˜†

Nice analysis of todays episode. Loved all πŸ˜‰
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hheehe.. Just finished to read ur last review n urback wid a new one.. BANG ON ! N i loved the Q/A session.. A treat to read πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Ask the CVS to have a french honeymoon for Ishra, u guys might b able to meet up πŸ˜‰
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res πŸ˜ƒ
Yaar Rajji, how to choose? Love them all, but if you put a gun to my head and said choose one or die πŸ˜², then I would pick this one

Why? Because Puttar was so full of anticipation in this sequence, brushing his hair, deodorant. It was all so real, all so true to life, that anticipation of new romance, wanting to look good, this is why I looove this show, even though the current Shagun wedding hoo ha track is stretching my tolerance of illogicality to its absolute limit.

Your caps and your talent? What to say? You outdo yourself every day. πŸ€—
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Hahahaha me lancerais-tu un defi? on peut parler dans la langue que tu veux, tant que c'est pas de l'allemand ! πŸ˜‰
---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 thats my reaction after reading your post! its so funny. I really missed the forum just for your reviews. Im glad im back now! I love all of them i don't how i can choose! I think ill choose num 5
(Ps. Call me coco, all my friends call me that)